Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885982 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8633) (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Leyqute:

That's just horrible. They'll be playing 4 games in the space of 8 days!

That Europa league is horrible. The team will break down before the end of November.

I think José Mourinho will be defending come on Sunday. He will want to employ the same tactics he used after the PROJECT RESTART. His players will most likely be exhausted but to me, I think we need to play one-twos this time around and enough outside shots.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Godx:

I know some united fan here who will be supporting Leipzig
It is what it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
patrickmuf:
If Ole was coach of RB Leipzig, they won't even make the UCL

I dey tell u bro!... He wont even make Europa league grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
TeslaFC:
To avoid cap. The aim is to watch how Julian sets up his team, and their pattern of attacking play.

No one seems to be talking about Ten Haag again, despite him reaching the semis of the UCL and almost ousting Spurs if not for Moura luck. Why?

Especially folks who don't know Nagelsmann a all... Well am going to watch with keen interest grin

I respect Ten Haag big time, should the need arise I jus hope united will consider him wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Expert17:

OLE beat Pep home and away last season...

So I guess OLE is better than Pep undecided undecided undecided

What are u saying undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
adebayo201:

I think José Mourinho will be defending come on Sunday. He will want to employ the same tactics he used after the PROJECT RESTART. His players will most likely be exhausted but to me, I think we need to play one-twos this time around and enough outside shots.

Agreed.

We will not beat them if we play our normal slow buildup game with slow passes. If we can get MG 1 v 1 vs a defender something can happen. Or any other chance.

VDB, MG11 and BF can make something happen. They’re fast players. Maybe Ole didn’t use them (excluding VDB) and Martial yesterday in order to take advantage of Spurs’ fixture congestion?

We should be winning this one.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Leyqute:

That's just horrible. They'll be playing 4 games in the space of 8 days!

That Europa league is horrible. The team will break down before the end of November.

The same way we played 3 games in one week last season.
Same way Liverpool had club world cup on a Wednesday and had to play Carabao on Tuesday.

I dont know why the english FA cant schedule fixtures properly to accommodate international competitions.
They should start by scrapping Carabao cup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lana1:
The same way we played 3 games in one week last season.
Same way Liverpool had club world cup on a Wednesday and had to play Carabao on Tuesday.

I dont know why the english FA cant schedule fixtures properly to accommodate international competitions.
They should start by scrapping Carabao cup.

That English FA does not have the interest of their clubs at heart. All they care about is money.

Remember when they announced Friday night fixtures? We thought it would be about giving English teams playing a European competition the next week enough time to prepare for their games.

Turns out it was about getting more money from TV rights.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
patrickmuf:
So true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
eph12:

You want United fans to support RBL over United?

Perfect. Just as I expected it to be.

You were always going to twist my words grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lims11:

Especially folks who don't know Nagelsmann a all... Well am going to watch with keen interest grin

I respect Ten Haag big time, should the need arise I jus hope united will consider him wink

The UCL draw is very good, crucial times ahead.

Julian’s Leipzig against United & PSG.

Ten Haag’s Ajax against Liverpool & Atalanta.

Full-on attacking display.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Leyqute:

Agreed.

We will not beat them if we play our normal slow buildup game with slow passes. If we can get MG 1 v 1 vs a defender something can happen. Or any other chance.

VDB, MG11 and BF can make something happen. They’re fast players. Maybe Ole didn’t use them (excluding VDB) and Martial yesterday in order to take advantage of Spurs’ fixture congestion?

We should be winning this one.

The best thing here is that Sonaldo won’t be available. So AWB has less to worry about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
TeslaFC:

The best thing here is that Sonaldo won’t be available. So AWB has less to worry about.

Mourinho still has Gareth Bale to call on. United still have the upper hand though. Lots of rest for first team players- most of them didn’t play during midweek .

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Everton next!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
TeslaFC:
To avoid cap. The aim is to watch how Julian sets up his team, and their pattern of attacking play.

No one seems to be talking about Ten Haag again, despite him reaching the semis of the UCL and almost ousting Spurs if not for Moura luck. Why?
Spot on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Leyqute:

Man Utd fans like shiny things.
Like Sancho... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I don't think anyone here is doing that
Are you sure about that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Joezinho:
Hahahahah.

Ole is gonna get trashed , dragged and embarassed..

Foolish IT coach.
Bookmarked. Get ready to get trashed, dragged and embarrassed after the CL group stages are over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:25am On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
What are you making this assumption based on? Did you do a kind of simulation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2020
SyIvalord:
What are you making this assumption based on? Did you do a kind of simulation?
Ole is underachieving with better players whilst Nagelsmann is over achieving with players of lesser quality.

I also prefer Nagelsmann style of football compared to Ole. It's a personal preference here as you may rather prefer Ole's approach to the game.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
Ole is underachieving with better players whilst Nagelsmann is over achieving with players of lesser quality.

I also prefer Nagelsmann style of football compared to Ole. It's a personal preference here as you may rather prefer Ole's approach to the game.
Apt!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fulks217: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Everton!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Leyqute:

Mourinho still has Gareth Bale to call on. United still have the upper hand though. Lots of rest for first team players- most of them didn’t play during midweek .

With the rest wey them rest. Them go still play slow game for us come Sunday lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Sniper4real:

With the rest wey them rest. Them go still play slow game for us come Sunday lipsrsealed

Na thunder go fire them.

I don komot my heart from Utd mata sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2020
From a business perspective, premier league clubs are the richest.
I don't think they should be complaining about the fixtures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Still not signed anybody yet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2020
SyIvalord:
There is one guy here ( can’t remember his moniker) that always says Bruno was not Ole’s first choice and that Ole wanted Longstaff. I came here to debunk that lie from the pit of hell. Some people just tell lies here and some people just regurgitate the lies and embarrass themselves.

Bruno was always Ole’s first choice. The longstaff story was a rumour being peddled by the English media. Everyone knows how the English media basically hawks their players after they have one decent season.

The Bruno transfer saga is very similar to the Jadon Sancho Transfer saga in the sense that United wanted him and the player wanted to come, but Sporting had their valuation of their player and were very strong in their stand. Bruno being a top professional did not put in a transfer request or protest because he respected his employers.

We chased Bruno throughout that summer, but we only ended up getting Bruno in January for the same price Sporting always wanted because, we had no choice than to pay their asking fee as we desperately needed him.

Longstaff was valued at 50 million by Newcastle. 50 million is cheaper than the price we got Bruno for so if Longstaff was Ole’s first choice, why did we get a more expensive Bruno? Make una dey lie with sense abeg.

Below is a screenshot of Fabrizio Romano confirming that Bruno was always Ole’s first choice so that agenda that Ole wanted Longstaff should die now.

If you must push an agenda, at-least push a meaningful and truthful one

Some oleout guys wan push agenda any way possible cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
And how do you come about this conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2020
Expert17:

And relegated Cardiff to Championship and was about taking them down to League 1.

That was before, then what happened after ?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Some people actually think Ole is is a great tactician, here.

See defence. I go like know Ole jazz man. The guy dey work.

Na Una Sabi sha.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Ole was attacking coach at molde, but see wetin united turn am into

Las Las nagelsmann go become the 2nd coming of Mourinho for United grin cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8633) (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.