Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8886334 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:
Some people actually think Ole is is a great tactician, here.

See defence. I go like know Ole jazz man. The guy dey work.

Na Una Sabi sha.
Odizeey my man cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Odizeey my man cheesy
Better follow Ole with style o.
Na you dem go use as poster boy when he's disgraced out of the club. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:
Ole was attacking coach at molde, but see wetin united turn am into

Las Las nagelsmann go become the 2nd coming of Mourinho for United grin cheesy

Norwegian league is a moi moi league. It is easy to be an attacking coach when your players are going against jeun jeun footballers and your opposing managers are i never chop managers.

Your tactical acumen is better judged against quality opposition.
Against players that are as good or even better than yours, and against coaches with high levels of tactical acumen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

And how do you come about this conclusion?
You must have seen this...

patrickmuf:
Ole is underachieving with better players whilst Nagelsmann is over achieving with players of lesser quality.

I also prefer Nagelsmann style of football compared to Ole. It's a personal preference here as you may rather prefer Ole's approach to the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2020
If things remain like this with no improvement in their performances on the field, Ole will get the sack. There's no two ways about it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:
If things remain like this with no improvement in their performances on the field, Ole will get the sack. There's no two ways about it.
The question is how soon will the sack come?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:
Ole was attacking coach at molde, but see wetin united turn am into

Las Las nagelsmann go become the 2nd coming of Mourinho for United grin cheesy
Sometimes, I wish I can unread some of the things I read here.

You mean De Gea, Maguire (Ole's signing ), Matic, Pogba, Bruno, Van De Beek, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood etc are not good enough for Ole to play good football? I don't want to add Wan-Bissaka and James his other purchases.

Please tell me how many players in that Brighton team will walk into our starting 11. You Ole fans should wait for the perfect time to comeback because your excuses now are simply laughable.

Many coaches will wish they had a squad half as good as ours.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:
You mean like our last game?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2020
handelex:
When I saw the line up of Brighton, I shook my head in disbelief, Brighton rested a number of their first team players against Manchester United...We were once feared but not anymore, teams believe they can beat us whilst resting their first teamers...

My point? Make nothing of that win...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Nobody go shift ground. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:
Nobody go shift ground. cheesy
Hehehe I ready to shift ground when we start playing to our potential but for now, I stand gidigba. This Ole in boys will see white and call it black...Imagine Alabi saying Ole was an attacking coach at Molde as if he watched any Molde games and even if he was, is that enough to keep him here?

The guy even blamed Manchester United for making Ole look bad. I guess Cardiff also takes the blame. Some guys here are impossible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Panther7:
The question is how soon will the sack come?
Maybe when it becomes mathematically impossible to make top 4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
handelex:

Possesion 50.7% - 49.3%
Total shots 12 - 10
Pass success 88% - 85%
Corners 2 - 2

Can you guess the big team with better players here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
Hehehe I ready to shift ground when we start playing to our potential but for now, I stand gidigba. This Ole in boys will see white and call it black...Imagine Alabi saying Ole was an attacking coach at Molde as if he watched any Molde games and even if he was, is that enough to keep him here?

The guy even blamed Manchester United for making Ole look bad. I guess Cardiff also takes the blame. Some guys here are impossible.
Na why I say that Ole guy dey use black magic.

Because I no see where this guy dey carry us go.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:

Better follow Ole with style o.
Na you dem go use as poster boy when he's disgraced out of the club. cheesy
I no be ole fan boy
I will support United whatever the manager

I was once called a Mourinho fan boy too cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

Norwegian league is a moi moi league. It is easy to be an attacking coach when your players are going against jeun jeun footballers and your opposing managers are i never chop managers.

Your tactical acumen is better judged against quality opposition.
Against players that are as good or even better than yours, and against coaches with high levels of tactical acumen.

Even Mourinho go pack Bus for Norwegian league cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
Sometimes, I wish I can unread some of the things I read here.

You mean De Gea, Maguire (Ole's signing ), Matic, Pogba, Bruno, Van De Beek, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood etc are not good enough for Ole to play good football? I don't want to add Wan-Bissaka and James his other purchases.

Please tell me how many players in that Brighton team will walk into our starting 11. You Ole fans should wait for the perfect time to comeback because your excuses now are simply laughable.

Many coaches will wish they had a squad half as good as ours.

I see you want attractive footy cheesy

Make we employ Lampard when Chelsea sack am

I have said it here before

Which will you take attractive footy or trophies??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Even Mourinho go pack Bus for Norwegian league cheesy

And how does relate to Ole?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
I just wish we go employ coach wey go play attractive footy and be a serial bottler

I go over troll guys for here die
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

And how does relate to Ole?
I am just saying we once had a manager in Mourinho whose style of play na to pack Bus not minding the league he plays in.

Ole doesn't play attractive footy 70% of the time, I know that and I am not happy about it.

If you watch our matches closely you will see what he is trying to implement, and of course he isn't a master at it.

He hasn't done anything yet to warrant a sack except he doesn't play attractive footy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:
I just wish we go employ coach wey go play attractive footy and be a serial bottler

I go over troll guys for here die

In order to win online debate and troll people you have never met you want the club you say you love to employ a serial bottler.

Your priorities are misplaced. With all due respect.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
When I saw the line up of Brighton, I shook my head in disbelief, Brighton rested a number of their first team players against Manchester United...We were once feared but not anymore, teams believe they can beat us whilst resting their first teamers...

So why is that and whose fault is it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

In order to win online debate and troll people you have never met you want the club you say you love to employ a serial bottler.

Your priorities are misplaced. With all due respect.

cheesy
Our if wishes were horses

But Deep down na man United we all stan doc.

I just wan see something grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:

Kia
This is a freaking carabao cup
Not even up to the semi final stage

Name just one thing in the premier league that starting 60% of their squad

Bar Everton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

I am just saying we once had a manager in Mourinho whose style of play na to pack Bus not minding the league he plays in.

Ole doesn't play attractive footy 70% of the time, I know that and I am not happy about it.

If you watch our matches closely you will see what he is trying to implement, and of course he isn't a master at it.

He hasn't done anything yet to warrant a sack except he doesn't play attractive footy.

Ole is underperforming in terms of the quality of football his team has been playing AND he has not won any titles.

While it might be too early to sack him you should be able to appreciate the point of view of his critics and concede some of their points are sensible, rather than defending him at every opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:

Possesion 50.7% - 49.3%
Total shots 12 - 10
Pass success 88% - 85%
Corners 2 - 2

Can you guess the big team with better players here?
Ok now we prefer stats to results abi, meanwhile last season our xG was very high... keep this same energy when we play well and lose like against Sevilla.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:

Bring receipts angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
patrickmuf:

Only fans send Carabao cup. Most clubs prioritize EPL and in this post-covid era EPL survival is doubly important to the small clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

I see you want attractive footy cheesy

Make we employ Lampard when Chelsea sack am

I have said it here before

Which will you take attractive footy or trophies??
Which is Ole guaranteeing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

Ole is underperforming in terms of the quality of football his team has been playing AND he has not won any titles.

While it might be too early to sack him you should be able to appreciate the point of view of his critics and concede some of their points are sensible, rather than defending him at every opportunity.

I accept their views like ole is not tactically a pro, isn't playing attractive footy, doesn't make good sub in his games etc

But most of them are going extreme

Like sack him and employ another manager just to play attractive footy.

That is the one I am fully against

Apart from that attractive footy ask them what else ole has done to warrant a sack?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:

Which is Ole guaranteeing?
None
What has he done to warrant a sack apart from your
"He isn't playing attractive footy"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

I no be ole fan boy
I will support United whatever the manager

I was once called a Mourinho fan boy too cheesy

But you are defending him seriously here.

No be say we no wish am well. But the guy is the one that is making people lose faith in him.

Even if you don't have all the flashy tactics, be fluid.
He no dey hear word. Watch how he will use lindelof on Sunday.

We need more players, yes. But the one he is using can be utilised properly. I don't how people fail to see that this is what we ask of him.

Before klopp started getting the accolades in Liverpool, he managed to used the players he had to do want he wanted. Heck, even Mourinho at his young days used a Porto side with moderate players to win the UCL.

To whom 200 million is given, something is expected. It's not like we are even playing good football and missing out of trophies. We are playing rubbish and winning nothing.

At least Wenger gave arsenal fans poetic football. Wetyn this man dey give us?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.