Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,271 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
handelex:
Ok now we prefer stats to results abi, meanwhile last season our xG was very high... keep this same energy when we play well and lose like against Sevilla.
Man United fans are two mouthed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
handelex:
Ok now we prefer stats to results abi, meanwhile last season our xG was very high... keep this same energy when we play well and lose like against Sevilla.
lol you should check my comments about the Sevilla match

Tell me which team acquires the desirable results at the end of the season and produces stats like this? Since to some of you, one has to pick the performance or the result.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

Only fans send Carabao cup. Most clubs prioritize EPL and in this post-covid era EPL survival is doubly important to the small clubs.
Is only mostle lower division teams that field a strong starting 11
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2020

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:

But you are defending him seriously here.

No be say we no wish am well. But the guy is the one that is making people lose faith in him.

Even if you don't have all the flashy tactics, be fluid.
He no dey hear word. Watch how he will use lindelof on Sunday.

We need more players, yes. But the one he is using can be utilised properly. I don't how people fail to see that this is what we ask of him.

Before klopp started getting the accolades in Liverpool, he managed to used the players he had to do want he wanted. Heck, even Mourinho at his young days used a Porto side with moderate players to win the UCL.

To whom 200 million is given, something is expected. It's not like we are even playing good football and missing out of trophies. We are playing rubbish and winning nothing.

At least Wenger gave arsenal fans poetic football. Wetyn this man dey give us?

Ole dey Bleep up, I no go deny am

But what I won't accept is sacking him only on the basics say im no dey play attractive footy

Last season we were in 3 semi finals

Let us see what happens this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Paul Pogba is playing a big part in convincing Ousmane Dembélé to join MUFC. Negotiations are progressing positively [@LaurensJulien]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Make United no buy doctor Dembele

I rather use dalot as a winger angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
GloryIsaac:
Paul Pogba is playing a big part in convincing Ousmane Dembélé to join MUFC. Negotiations are progressing positively [@LaurensJulien]

God please let him fail his medicals angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Ole dey Bleep up, I no go deny am

But what I won't accept is sacking him only on the basics say im no dey play attractive footy

Last season we were in 3 semi finals

Let us see what happens this season

We don't even want to talk about trophies yet. We know say na rookie, na why we dey talk about good football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

None
What has he done to warrant a sack apart from your
"He isn't playing attractive footy"
Because he's guaranteeing none
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:

We don't even want to talk about trophies yet. We know say na rookie, na why we dey talk about good football.
If ole wins trophies without good football will you sack him for a coach that has good footy and doesn't win trophies?

I am not saying ole will eventually win trophy

Make I just know where you stan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:

Because he's guaranteeing none
Then which coach will guarantee one

Ten Haag
Pochettino
Nagelsmann
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
The former manager of RB Leipzig that prompted them and took them all the way to the top currently is the manager of Southampton

He plays attractive footy, but is he what we need

No be just to sack coach and get another playing attractive footy and to get the right coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

God please let him fail his medicals angry angry angry

At this point, he should pls come. The club needs a right winger with a particular style of play. Dembouz might not have it all, but any way na way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:

lol you should check my comments about the Sevilla match

Tell me which team acquires the desirable results at the end of the season and produces stats like this? Since to some of you, one has to pick the performance or the result.
That stat you posted, was it really that bad considering the kind of football Brighton plays? At the end of the day, creating chances and putting them away is what matters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Then which coach will guarantee one

Ten Haag
Pochettino
Nagelsmann

1st and 3rd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
GloryIsaac:

At this point, he should pls come. The club needs a right winger with a particular style of play. Dembouz might not have it all, but any way na way.

The guy has had over 4 hamstring injuries

Do you really understand what hamstrings are

Not a good sign when it keeps on occuring
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:

1st and 3rd

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nitrogen help us tell your ogas at the top to sack ole

We need attractive footy angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

If ole wins trophies without good football will you sack him for a coach that has good footy and doesn't win trophies?

I am not saying ole will eventually win trophy

Make I just know where you stan

This person wen dey coach us no look like who go win trophies. But if it was possible that someone went to the future and saw Ole winning at least, one EPL and one fa cup in two years time, if them like make them use yansh score goal, he don try.

But as a rational man. And someone who has studied the trend with Ole, him winning a trophy is highly improbable. I expect two good runs from him this season, only to be found out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

I accept their views like ole is not tactically a pro, isn't playing attractive footy, doesn't make good sub in his games etc

But most of them are going extreme

Like sack him and employ another manager just to play attractive footy.

That is the one I am fully against

Apart from that attractive footy ask them what else ole has done to warrant a sack?

I agree it’s too early in the season but if the quality of football does no change and we don’t win meaningful titles or at least seriously challenge for them he will be sacked.

At this point on his score card he is failing on both counts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
handelex:
That stat you posted, was it really that bad considering the kind of football Brighton plays? At the end of the day, creating chances and putting them away is what matters.
What kind of football does Brighton play please? Does it mean that when they come up against other serious big teams with better managers, they will play better than those teams?

What happens if Brighton becomes lucky and put their chances away, after all they too were free to create chances?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nitrogen help us tell your ogas at the top to sack ole

We need attractive footy angry
by yourself, you said Ole guarantees none. which kind suffer head be this sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:

This person wen dey coach us no look like who go win trophies. But if it was possible that someone went to the future and saw Ole winning at least, one EPL and one fa cup in two years time, if them like make them use yansh score goal, he don try.

But as a rational man. And someone who has studied the trend with Ole, him winning a trophy is highly improbable. I expect two good runs from him this season, only to be found out.

Yeah you said it all

But mehn
If we employ nagelsmann and only what he serves us is regular top 4 and maybe a good run in other competition and serves us attractive football

Una go accept am?

I am a fan a nagelsmann right from Hoffenheim
Heck he is the youngest coach in Europe top 5 league.

He is a rookie too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:

by yourself, you said Ole guarantees none. which kind suffer head be this sef

Make I say trophies make you dig my post later

Even pep doesn't guarantee man City a trophy this season same with Klopp

Anything can happen!!!

I don't assume cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
eph12:

What kind of football does Brighton play please? Does it mean that when they come up against other serious big teams with better managers, they will play better than those teams?

What happens if Brighton becomes lucky and put their chances away, after all they too were free to create chances?

I hope you know Brighton also outplayed Chelsea in their first game?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

The guy has had over 4 hamstring injuries

Do you really understand what hamstrings are

Not a good sign when it keeps on occuring

True, but Monday is the deadline. United must find a way to get someone that fits into that position.

The era of monitoring and whatnot is over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
#OleOUT
#OleOUT

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAlabi:

Yeah you said it all

But mehn
If we employ nagelsmann and only what he serves us is regular top 4 and maybe a good run in other competition and serves us attractive football

Una go accept am?

I am a fan a nagelsmann right from Hoffenheim
Heck he is the youngest coach in Europe top 5 league.

He is a rookie too.
Good football with a good team usually translate to good results.

Things don change. Give any new guy two years contract. If he mess up, sack am. No time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
afrodoc2:

I agree it’s too early in the season but if the quality of football does no change and we don’t win meaningful titles or at least seriously challenge for them he will be sacked.

At this point on his score card he is failing on both counts.
On that basics

Nani go dey learn work from me. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
GloryIsaac:

True, but Monday is the deadline. United must find a way to get someone that fits into that position.

The era of monitoring and whatnot is over.
If Dembele is only the available choice
I will rather play dalot up there or Lingard sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:

Things don change. Give any new guy two years contract. If he mess up, sack am. No time.
On the basics also that the new coach dey play same attacking football we can't start rebuilding again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
odizeey:

That is not always the case

(1) (2) (3) ... (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) (8640) (8641) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.