Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862230 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8730) (8731) (8732) (8733) (8734) (8735) (8736) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
afrodoc2:

Both are deeply flawed players and actually count against him.

lol, that’s why I mentioned them na.. the board should just sack the whole coaching staff and then.. they should resign. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Starkizito:

Yes boss!Spot on!Ole will be a good technical director(he can't tweak his tactics when found out) he should resign and take up that position.
Let's go for POCH (epl proven)or nagelsmann(proven).

Let me tell you what will happen, sabotage!

OGS as a director will frustrate the new manager and ensure there is no success so the world get the message that he was not a failure.

If we decide to get a director, just don't target our legends, also, don't stay in England, go to Europe.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
He be like he godd make we dey lose sometimes. Abi which kain thing be this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
nitrogen:

OGS as a director will frustrate the new manager and ensure there is no success so the world get the message that he was not a failure.

If we decide to get a director, just don't target our legends, also, don't stay in England, go to Europe.

That's also one way to put it��
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Starkizito:

He's a club legend and his influence can be used to close off deals in the future.
Not only him(Ole) the likes of 'dem Beckham,Evra.etc can hold that down,imagine a club as big as united sends out lawyers to go seal transfer deals.

Now imagine if you are sancho and Beckham comes calling you won't you force a move by all means sir?

I would rather go get someone who has experience at executive language like VDS and it does not even have to be a club legend. Appointing another legend without experience or achievements would be repeating the Ole mistake at DoF level.

There are good, experienced options out there like Rangnick, Monchi, Reed, Campos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
OGS as a director will frustrate the new manager? What kind of take is this? Do you know Ole in person? If i start to dey insult una now, you go say person no dey respect elders. cheesy. I know say you get wild imaginations, as almost everyone here. But sometimes he good to encapsulate those imaginations in reality. Maybe na wetin you go do be that, if you are in such a situation, but no be everybody be like. You fit assume say no be everybody dey think the way you dey think.
nitrogen:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
nitrogen:

Forget sabotage sef. Why would Ole be a good technical director?

Some people think these jobs are so easy you can just walk into the office and start doing them with neither experience nor aptitude.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
LMFAO on the beat again

So Sancho will walk straight into the Madrid lineup and bench players there

Including Bayern too?? cheesy cheesy

LMFAO

Lol, Naso now. Before we signed Maguire, he was the next thing after jollof rice, now we are cussing Magwaya every match day.

Anyway, I don't have issues with our players sha. The manager should fuvk off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
timay:

Here we go again. Na so dem hype Maguire as the next Maldini for us. Saying he will start in most teams. Meanwhile Baba is a fridge who struggles at highline defending because he moves like a trailer grin

Na here we go dey greenwood go still outscore him by season end even though Greenwood is being played as a RW instead of CF

Thank you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Panther7:
make I no talk about Telles yet let's see him play first cheesy cheesy
Mehn some players don too shock me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Starkizito:

Sir covid dey o.You want to just sack him like that?��
At least let him join hands with club legends 'dem Ferdinand,Rooney,Beckham to occupy the post of technical directors and rob minds so ED will focus on money leaving transfers for reasonable people.
The club sef no ready to give anybody position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Leyqute:

That guy has been looking unfit since he returned from injury. It’s a makanaki something
Pogba? We've not really enjoyed Pogba since he joined us o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
eph12:

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
This one is more concern about what Mourinho will say than the heavy defeat his team have suffered. cheesy

Lol, because if and when Mou is on your case, you are in trouble especially if you are not smart. By continuing to exchange words with him, you will suffer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
timay:

Here we go again. Na so dem hype Maguire as the next Maldini for us. Saying he will start in most teams. Meanwhile Baba is a fridge who struggles at highline defending because he moves like a trailer grin

Na here we go dey greenwood go still outscore him by season end even though Greenwood is being played as a RW instead of CF
Is this you?

timay:

Your pessimism is expected and I won't really blame you for that, considering the fact that English players have acquired the tag of "Overated and Overpriced flops". But trust me, Maguire is good. I've followed him since he signed for Leicester.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
weedtaker:
undecided
Lol no vex. No be your own Pogba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
nitrogen:

But the manager can help him to improve his crossing, positioning, shooting etc. All players are not perfect, if a manager is comfortable buying a player, then he should find a way to make his style fit the player's abilities while coaching him to improve overtime.

Age is key, I agree. But any player below 28 can still improve.

There is a reason Pep sold Navas and could not get him to perform like Sterling or the Silvas. There is a reason Pep has been recycling left backs like a Green Party member.

You can't give what you don't have. No coach can infuse a player with talent. it is God given.

The AWB i saw at Crystal Palace was too poor technically and nothing any human can do can really change it. He has actually improved a bit but he is coming from such a low level that it is still pointless.

Solskjaer's mistake was going for him in the first place. He will never be good going forward. No be curse. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Only Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have scored more than Edinson Cavani in the past 13 years.

cool cool cool

Hope this is another Ibrahimovic and not Falcao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Godx:

Is this you?

Yeh! You catch am for bad place. grin

Timaya! bad belle people don catch you for bad place o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
eph12:

At all. Juventus sold us Pogba without the manual. That’s why we haven’t unlocked him since he joined.

His performances these days are irritating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Godx:

Is this you?

God don catch am grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
#mufc walked away from a deal for Jadon Sancho after they concluded the transfer would cost close to €250m (£227m) because of Borussia Dortmund’s €120m price plus his wage demand and the fee wanted by his agent #mulive [guardian]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Leyqute:

At all. Juventus sold us Pogba without the manual. That’s why we haven’t unlocked him since he joined.

His performances these days are irritating.
Stats shows the club has been the problem, Pogba has performed just as he did at Juventus.

When OGS took over, he was producing same output as Lionel fvcking Messi.

Same thing is about to happen to Bruno.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
weedtaker:
Stats shows the club has been the problem, Pogba has performed just as he did at Juventus.

When OGS took over, he was producing same output as Lionel fvcking Messi.

Same thing is about to happen to Bruno.

Pogba? Lionel Messi? LooL.

Shey you want video evidence?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Starkizito:

He's a club legend and his influence can be used to close off deals in the future.
Not only him(Ole) the likes of 'dem Beckham,Evra.etc can hold that down,imagine a club as big as united sends out lawyers to go seal transfer deals.

Now imagine if you are sancho and Beckham comes calling you won't you force a move by all means sir?

So, who should be sealing transfer deals? You think OGS can negotiate and finalise transfers, siddon there.

The best a football director with no business or negotiation experience can do is identify and recommend players, you need negotiators and lawyers to close the deal.

You think say Evra get sense?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, Naso now. Before we signed Maguire, he was the next thing after jollof rice, now we are cussing Magwaya every match day.

Anyway, I don't have issues with our players sha. The manager should fuvk off!
We signed Maguire he turned Magwaya
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Leyqute:

Pogba? Lionel Messi? LooL.

Shey you want video evidence?
Facts only. You can bring your evidence.

He was on beast mode, Bruno form seff no reach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
benji93:
OGS as a director will frustrate the new manager? What kind of take is this? Do you know Ole in person? If i start to dey insult una now, you go say person no dey respect elders. cheesy. I know say you get wild imaginations, as almost everyone here. But sometimes he good to encapsulate those imaginations in reality. Maybe na wetin you go do be that, if you are in such a situation, but no be everybody be like. You fit assume say no be everybody dey think the way you dey think.

See you, it's a corporate/business world. Forget passion and love for the club.

Why did Fergie leave without a plan for the club, why did Gill decide to follow him? Better just keep to your 'up manu' chants.

Lukatew!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Godx:

Is this you?

What about others? My own dey? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Expert17:
Only Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have scored more than Edinson Cavani in the past 13 years.

cool cool cool

Hope this is another Ibrahimovic and not Falcao.

You guys should not start o.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
weedtaker:
Facts only. You can bring your evidence.

He was on beast mode, Bruno form seff no reach.

Okay chief.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
nitrogen:

You guys should not start o.
Them go soon nab am in 6months time. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8730) (8731) (8732) (8733) (8734) (8735) (8736) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, Ellexy, odizeey(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.