Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,199 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859050 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

If the penalties where not retaken he would missed three out of his last three penalties. He has been very lucky. Anybody can score a penalty at any time and anybody can miss as well.
Oga that's why there is VAR
If not for VAR do you know how penalties we won't have gotten in first place undecided

In a crunch tie, only the best penalty taker takes the penalties.

But because bruno is misfiring you want martial to take it

Martial that suppose to be on the reserve team by now

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingAlabi:

Oga that's why there is VAR
If not for VAR do you know how penalties we won't have gotten in first place undecided

In a crunch tie, only the best penalty taker takes the penalties.

But because bruno is misfiring you want martial to take it

Martial that suppose to be on the reserve team by now
You have fallen into the same trap of making it about Martial. Bruno doesn't need the penalties for anything and he has missed 3 recently and got lucky that 2 was retaken.

Trevor012:

He doesn't need them for anything. Our attackers need the goals. Rashford has * one league goal and martial has 0.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

You have fallen into the same trap of making it about Martial. Bruno doesn't need the penalties for anything and he has missed 3 recently and got lucky that 2 was retaken.

Oga talk the truth between rashford and martial who needs the goals more ?

Have you forgotten rashford is the joint top scorer in the champions league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

grin grin grin

I guess a violation of rule is not being lucky grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingAlabi:

Oga talk the truth between rashford and martial who needs the goals more ?

Have you forgotten rashford is the joint top scorer in the champions league

Any of our attacker should be taking the penalties not Bruno. They are ones who will be judged by their goal tallies come the end of season. They can even share it between themselves if they want. If Maguire was the one taking the penalties and our attackers were struggling for Goals won't you object.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Any of our attacker should be taking the penalties not Bruno. They can even share it between them. If Maguire was the one taking the penalties and our attackers were struggling for Goals won't you object.
If Maguire is the best penalty taker and in a crunch 0:0 tie, fvck the attackers struggling for goals.

You no answer my question sha you just jump am pass grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
CapitalCee:

Guy go and sleep

Hahahahahaha.

The guy talk say show me another. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Which one is chief culprit?

First post--Bruno should not be taking penaities. He should leave them to our attackers in bad forms who need the goals to boost their confidence and goal tally

And your reply was

Handelex---Martial is the chief culprit. You started pouring out your full vendetta on Martial

Attackers in bad form baa, I asked who leads our attack, you said I'm derailing abi the person no get name.
Who among our supposed attackers is in dire need of goals and has been absolutely abysmal this season? Is it not Martial and you're asking why I said he is the chief culprit. Just soro soke and say Bruno should leave pk duties for Martial and all this won't be necessary undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingAlabi:

If Maguire is the best penalty taker and in a crunch 0:0 tie, fvck the attackers struggling for goals.

You no answer my question sha you just jump am pass grin
Fuc...k the attackers until you start dropping points because your attackers are not finding the back of the net then what next ? You Carry Maguire to play attack and stop all these crunch tie matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
The Trevor guy said attackers should take penalties, and everybody singled out Wasiu Ayinde Martial

Una dey vex for here oh

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Fuc...k the attackers until you start dropping points because your attackers are not finding the back of the net then what next ? You Carry Maguire to play attack and stop all these crunch tie matter.
I am suppose to be holding hands of attacker earning 250k per week

We are talking about rashford and martial here

Not fvcking Greenwood

Oga rest you no get talk angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
Attackers in bad form baa, I asked who leads our attack, you said I'm derailing abi the person no get name.
Who among our supposed attackers is in dire need of goals and has been absolutely abysmal this season? Is it not Martial and you're asking why I said he is the chief culprit. Just soro soke and say Bruno should leave pk duties for Martial and all this won't be necessary undecided

For fu.uck sake. Why the hell Will you be asking me for the spearhead and leader . Chief culprit and deputy culprit

Who are the attackers in our team?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:
The Trevor guy said attackers should take penalties, and everybody singled out Wasiu Ayinde Martial

Una dey vex for here oh

Who has been playing shiit since season begin angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Will you give Aguero or Kane or Lewandowski a penalty to boost their confidence

Or maybe mbappe or Neymar or pulusic angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
How do you even connect attackers not scoring and missing sitters with them not taking penalties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

Una dey vex for here oh
It became a vendetta against Martial like I don't understand o. How he is not good for United,how Ferguson would have sold him,how Liverpool cleared deadwood more than united and how he should be on the bench.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingAlabi:

I am suppose to be holding hands of attacker earning 250k per week

We are talking about rashford and martial here

Not fvcking Greenwood

Oga rest you no get talk angry
You just keep on derailing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
How do you even connect attackers not scoring and missing sitters with them not taking penalties
Where did you get all these from? Just rest please

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

For fu.uck sake. Why the hell Will you be asking me for the spearhead and leader . Chief culprit and deputy culprit

Who are the attackers in our team?
Ok seems the questions are a little too hard, lemme come down. Please who among our attackers has 0 goals and 0 shots on target in the league so far?
Let's start from there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
Ok seems the questions are a little too hard, lemme come down. Please who among our attackers has 0 goals and 0 shots on target in the league so far?
Let's start from there.
All you are doing is derailing and looking for any slight opportunity to push your vendetta against Martial which I don't even understand why.

Trevor012:

How is this related to anything? Our attackers are struggling for form and goal. They need to be talking penalties to boost their confidence. Bruno should leave it for them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

You just keep on derailing.

Oga
You are yarning saw dust angry

Go collect the penalty from Bruno now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Martial is fullback I guess?! Please who dey behind this Moniker. Show your Face jhoor!

Hope he's not who I'm thinking?!
Lol It's not me for the records... grin grin grin

I deliberately no want join the debate but if I must, Bruno should remain our penalty taker not because he too can't miss them but he picks himself up whenever he fails and gets back firing from all cylinders...Same can't be said of Martial and Rashford...I left out Cavani because for reasons best known to Ole, Rashford and Martial must start every game irrespective of their form.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Same rubbish at Madrid. Why will Ramos a defender who doesn't need the goals be taking penalties when Benzema and other attackers are there.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingAlabi:

Oga
You are yarning saw dust angry

Go collect the penalty from Bruno now.
If you don't see the reasons for our attackers to be taking penalties to boost their goal tally and confidence then the saw dust is actually in your Head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
grin grin grin
Shebi you wanted to know why Tony Tetuila dey get all the sticks? Abi you no want again... Lol grin
Patrickmuff is this you undecided
At least you supposed don know my writing pattern by now, no be me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Many people dey ds life sha...

Different sort of humans in this group shocked shocked
So make Our best PK taker leave am, cos say some dunce dey miss sitter left and right... Omo grin grin grin

As if the Pk dey dash him against Leipzig boost his confidence atall angry angry

Booda bruno abeg keep playing the PK o jare grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

If you don't see the reasons for our attackers to be taking penalties to boost their goal tally and confidence then the saw dust is actually in your Head.
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Am I missing something?! Is Bruno not an Attacking Midfielder?

Isn't AM part of the team's attackers with sole responsibility of coming up with the goals?

Isn't goals part of the hallmark of a good AM?

Rashford works to get a goal, but our No 9 should be given a second penalty so that his confidence can rise like Ijebu garri.

Some fans are best playing PES or FIFA imo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Trolling??
Obviously
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
melodyogonna:

For most of last Rashford was on penalty duty, the season before that was Pogba, so for 2 seasons now I never noticed any issues with penalties. And I don't see anything wrong with strikers having to take the penalties to boost their confidence. It shouldn't be monopolized by one person.
Even as recently as last season? Omo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

Una dey vex for here oh
Is Bruno a goalkeeper?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lana1:
Is Bruno a goalkeeper?

Martial isn't the only attacker either grin

Make Una take am easy as Una dey drag him jersey

Na small thing dey vex Patrickmuf lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m), Englishisamust, stulp16 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.