Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858459 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
Lol It's not me for the records... grin grin grin

I deliberately no want join the debate but if I must, Bruno should remain our penalty taker not because he too can't miss them but he picks himself up whenever he fails and gets back firing from all cylinders...Same can't be said of Martial and Rashford...I left out Cavani because for reasons best known to Ole, Rashford and Martial must start every game irrespective of their form.

grin

Funnily I thought it was GloryIsaac, coz it's quite a while he dropped comments on this Board. But when that Twérp starts behaving like a Fóol he is, I knew it's definitely not you or Isaac.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "We hope he’s [Pogba] going to be available. He trained this morning, we'll see if there's any reaction when we report tomorrow."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin

Solskjær: "Jesse [Lingard] is self-isolating after contact with a positive case."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær on Shaw: "We hope near to four weeks [out]. We can’t risk anything. We will see how he reacts to the programme he is on."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

Martial isn't the only attacker either grin

Make Una take am easy as Una dey drag him jersey

Na small thing dey vex Patrickmuf lipsrsealed
If anyone is picking on Martial, it's because he's the worst of the bunch.

It's only in Martial's case that we keep hearing different excuses.

One time, it was because "they took his number 9 jersey".

Another time was because "he and his girlfriend split up".

Last season it was "supporting cast wasn't good enough".

This season it's because "he's not the one taking penalties".

Next season we'll probably hear something like "he's color sensitive and the red of our jersey is too bright for him".

Excuses no dey finish for where Martial dey.

The guy is useless plain and simple.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær on his long-term vision: "How long have you got? It deserves more than one sentence. We are a team who want to attack quickly, quick on the break, quick attacking players."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "More and more teams drop back, we need a team which can break teams down. Against Everton we scored from crosses, from long attacks and winning goal from counter-attack. We don’t want one style of play, but to have players expressing their talents."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "He [Martial] did well last season, he took big strides. Then again, he has not had a pre-season as normal. He lost three games with suspension, so he has lost too much football. Scored against Basaksehir last time."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "I think Anthony [Martial] will take even bigger strides and develop more. He scored 23, 24 last season, a big return. There are demands in any position, so we want Anthony to kick on."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "For me it is him getting the chances, he has always been good, maybe the keepers have made some good saves against him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "Dean [Henderson] wants to stay at Manchester United and play for Man United. I can’t see the logic in only one more appearance before Christmas. Do you know how many games we have?"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lana1:
If anyone is picking on Martial, it's because he's the worst of the bunch.

It's only in Martial's case that we keep hearing different excuses.

One time, it was because "they took his number 9 jersey".

Another time was because "he and his girlfriend split up".

Last season it was "supporting cast wasn't good enough".

This season it's because "he's not the one taking penalties".

Next season we'll probably hear something like "he's color sensitive and the red of our jersey is too bright for him".

Excuses no dey finish for where Martial dey.

The guy is useless plain and simple.

All Martial needs is a coach to reset his brain

If him chop bench back to back to back, him go appreciate sitters..

Unfortunately, Ole is not that coach

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "He [Henderson] is training well, he has potential to be one of the best. I don’t buy the argument it is make or break from him [tomorrow]."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Solskjær: "Jesse [Lingard] is self-isolating after contact with a positive case."

Na so United just kill this guy career

Chai tongue

He was destined to the the next "Xavi" of the EPL cry

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

Na so United just kill this guy career

Chai tongue

He was destined to the the next "Xavi" of the EPL cry

grin

Mount style of play does remind me of him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Mount style of play does remind me of him.

grin grin grin

I hope it's not the Mount I know?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

I hope it's not the Mount I know?

grin grin grin

Well, Lingard also donned No. 7 Shirt for the 3 Cats Lions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

Lol. Even Mourinho benched his destiny and wanted to replace him with Perisic. Yet that didn't reset his brain.
But na here we dey sha. I dey wait that manager that will turn him to a world class forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
At least you supposed don know my writing pattern by now, no be me...
Haa...I for weak oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lims11:
Many people dey ds life sha...

Different sort of humans in this group shocked shocked
So make Our best PK taker leave am, cos say some dunce dey miss sitter left and right... Omo grin grin grin

As if the Pk dey dash him against Leipzig boost his confidence atall angry angry

Booda bruno abeg keep playing the PK o jare grin cheesy

Make Terebor grin grin go check Martial PK statistics before making that suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

Mourinho benched him so bad he lost his spot in the World Cup winning squad and yet his brain did not reset. This one is on Tetuila joo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
afrodoc2:
Mourinho benched him so bad he lost his spot in the World Cup winning squad and yet his brain did not reset. This one is on Tetuila joo.
I'm surprised at the guy suggesting penalty duties should go to Martial for confidence sake. he can gerrrrat if he can't motivate himself.

Bruno Fernandes is doing everything humanly possible to get these guys into scoring rhythm and they are just not interested.

both balls he laid on the plate for Rashford and Martial in the last game could have easily been his goals if he chose to go direct. the lame attempts on goal, especially from Martial, was so gut-wrenching; I wanted to break something.
the first one Cavani scored from an offside position could have been his goal as well. from the moment that counter was on, everybody could see he wanted Cavani to get on the score sheet. the game before last he could have wrapped up his hat trick instead of passing to Cavani.

I think Ole is talking to him specifically when he was saying the players on the pitch shouldn't complicate things. he's always trying to assist even when he's best positioned. I think he should just score his chances, he can have 100 goals and our strikers have 2, nobody really cares.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
afrodoc2:

I just check the guy profile. Na new account. Must be an alternate trolling account.

When Frank Leboeuf a CB was taking penalties for Chelshit they had strikers but trusted him because of his success rate.

Rogerio Ceni a goalkeeper was the designated penalty taker practically throughout his club career. I am sure those clubs had strikers.

Tony Tetuila should hustle for his own goals. No credit today come tomorrow.
Tony Tetuila? Doc you wicked small grin. Oga Patrick will not like this at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
CapitalCee:

No mind am, since 5 years now, before Martial go play any better thing we must boost am, like say na bicycle tube. Na so we try to unlock Pogba for 4 years now, till now we never unlock am.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:
Hope you guys realized Bruno has missed most of his first penalties this season then scored when asked to be retaken. It's not like he is even in from in that aspect so he should leave them.

You're a troll and I no know shocked shocked shocked

Prolly just a supporter of another club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
afrodoc2:

Hahahahahaha.

The guy talk say show me another. grin

My boss imagine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
DeadPresidents:
Penalty Kicks are not palliatives.

Martial can go and meet his Local Government Chairman for penalties.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær on his long-term vision: "How long have you got? It deserves more than one sentence. We are a team who want to attack quickly, quick on the break, quick attacking players."
Counter attack and insha Allah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
LostMyZeal:

You're a troll and I no know shocked shocked shocked

Prolly just a supporter of another club
Please don't quote me next time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
taiwoliu:
Am I missing something?! Is Bruno not an Attacking Midfielder?

Isn't AM part of the team's attackers with sole responsibility of coming up with the goals?

Isn't goals part of the hallmark of a good AM?

Rashford works to get a goal, but our No 9 should be given a second penalty so that his confidence can rise like Ijebu garri.

Some fans are best playing PES or FIFA imo.

Thats my issue with him, I wonder what he means but Bruno is not judged by goals, like say Bruno na Defender
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
patrickmuf:
Lol It's not me for the records... grin grin grin

I deliberately no want join the debate but if I must, Bruno should remain our penalty taker not because he too can't miss them but he picks himself up whenever he fails and gets back firing from all cylinders...Same can't be said of Martial and Rashford...I left out Cavani because for reasons best known to Ole, Rashford and Martial must start every game irrespective of their form.
Why am i still suspecting that Trevor dude is you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

Martial isn't the only attacker either grin

Make Una take am easy as Una dey drag him jersey

Na small thing dey vex Patrickmuf lipsrsealed

Martial is the only attacker dropping disaster classes week in week out, Rashford has 7 goals and 3 assists in all competitions, he doesn't need to be boasted, likewise Greenwood and Cavani who scores when given the opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.