Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,316 members, 7,860,764 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8861068 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) (9014) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
taiwoliu:
Am I missing something?! Is Bruno not an Attacking Midfielder?

Isn't AM part of the team's attackers with sole responsibility of coming up with the goals?

Isn't goals part of the hallmark of a good AM?

Rashford works to get a goal, but our No 9 should be given a second penalty so that his confidence can rise like Ijebu garri.

Some fans are best playing PES or FIFA imo.
If we ask you to list all the attacking Midfielders in epl now you will start going off point. So you mean Bruno is going to be judged by the amount of goals he scored not chances created,keypasses, assists like his mate de bruyne. Have you seen anywhere Kdb is rated and judged by the amount of goals he scored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Please don't quote me next time

grin cheesy grin

A hypocrite and a coward using an alternate

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lana1:
If anyone is picking on Martial, it's because he's the worst of the bunch.

It's only in Martial's case that we keep hearing different excuses.

One time, it was because "they took his number 9 jersey".

Another time was because "he and his girlfriend split up".

Last season it was "supporting cast wasn't good enough".

This season it's because "he's not the one taking penalties".

Next season we'll probably hear something like "he's color sensitive and the red of our jersey is too bright for him".

Excuses no dey finish for where Martial dey.

The guy is useless plain and simple.

You forgot the one wey reign well well, that Mourinho is giving him defensive responsibilities and Mourinho's system doesn't suit him bla bla bla like say no de same Mourinho de coach Son and Kane now. The issue is and I kept saying it, whenever you see excuses being made for players, know that, that player will never suceed. Look at Pogba, we keep making several excuses for him for 4 years without anything, Bruno came in and started blowing everybody away, no excuses.
The problem with Martial is that he behaves too much like a baby and lacks psychological strength, he has the talent but rarely indulge himself to work hard. Martial came into the first team before Rashford with better exposure and experience, yet Rashford is outdoing him despite the fact that Ole gave him the leading role since he came.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
LostMyZeal:

grin cheesy grin

A hypocrite and a coward using an alternate

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
This one that I'm hearing Boosting everywhere. Shebi Martial Na Nokia battery wey need boosting Abi?
New day new excuse. Martial FC and Pogba FC , you guys Don dey ment small small o, because the ridiculous things and excuses you guys come up with everyday is now getting ludicrous
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
All these French players in our team sef.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
We need to boost Martial.

We need to unlock Pogba.

Solution: make we carry them go the nearest phone repairer close to Carrington.

Them fit attach red and black wire to Martial brain and connect Pogba to PC with USB cord for unlocking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
DeadPresidents:
We need to boost Martial.

We need to unlock Pogba.

Solution: make we carry them go the nearest phone repairer close to Carrington.

Them fit attach red and black wire to Martial brain and connect Pogba to PC with USB cord for unlocking.

Kai! gringringringringringrin

Martial needs boosting. gringrin I don die. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:
It's high time Bruno leaves penalty duties for our forward. He doesn't need them for anything and our attackers need to boost their confidence especially Martial.

After Shouting 'you're making it all about Martial' yen yen yen undecided

Congrats you hear...

Now you've gone from hypocritical coward to confused hypocritical coward

Apparently, Anthony Boneface handgloves dey more valuable than the wrikled veggies you call brain

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
LostMyZeal:
grin grin grin

grin

Let's be candid, city is still a deadly team. It will take a strong team to out posses them.

It's better you let them have the possession and you just focus on the goals. Take your 1 or 3 points and focus on other league games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:
Same rubbish at Madrid. Why will Ramos a defender who doesn't need the goals be taking penalties when Benzema and other attackers are there.

You know maybe just maybe he’s their best PK taker and his conversion rate is very good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
larride:

You know maybe just maybe he’s their best PK taker and his conversion rate is very good.

You've got a lot of time on your hands.

Madrid pulled together a string of 1-0 victories towards the end of last season to win the La Liga with most of the goals coming from the penalty spot. Why didn't Ramos dash Hazard or Benzema his penalty duties 'to boost their confidence'?

The best penalty taker in the team takes the penalties when the outcome of the game is not certain. Period. It has nothing to do with who they are or where they play. It's a common sense decision. Benzema/Hazard are more likely to lose those penalties than Ramos and this would've put Madrid's league victory in jeopardy.

Confidence ko concretement ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
larride:

If I ask you to provide Ramos conversion rate before he started taking penalties after Ronaldo left you will disappear. Benzema who is an attacker is supposed to be the Pk taker after Ronaldo left but they gave it to Ramos a freaking defender who doesn't need it for anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
Trevor012:

If we ask you to list all the attacking Midfielders in epl now you will start going off point. So you mean Bruno is going to be judged by the amount of goals he scored not chances created,keypasses, assists like his mate de bruyne. Have you seen anywhere Kdb is rated and judged by the amount of goals he scored.
[/s]

I no get energy to waste biko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
CapitalCee:

Thats my issue with him, I wonder what he means but Bruno is not judged by goals, like say Bruno na Defender
shebi dey will include bruno's goals as unexpected addition as they would for Sergio Ramos.... I no understand how an Attacking Midfielder wont be judged on goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

If I ask you to provide Ramos conversion rate before he started taking penalties after Ronaldo left you will disappear. Benzema who is an attacker is supposed to be the Pk taker after Ronaldo left but they gave it to Ramos a freaking defender who doesn't need it for anything.

What exactly are you saying?

Ramos is Madrid PK taker post Ronaldo and Benzema is the secon PK taker.

Last season, Ramos played 6 PK and Benzema played 5 PK.

What everyone has been trying to tell you is that every team has their designated PK taker irrespective of the position they play in the team.

There’s no law that says only strikers/attacker should be the team PK taker. The manager that see them in trying chose who the designated PK taker is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin
So what stat is Bruno judged by grin

I think a clean sheet isn't important for attackers so dey shouldn't bother helping defenders defend grin

Nothing Musa no go see for gate. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Southampton dey ball jare cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
taiwoliu:
[s][/s]

I no get energy to waste biko
I dare you to name just two so called attacking Midfielders in the current league? if you have nothing to type just sit down next time. Ozil the ultimate attacking Midfielder back then was judged by his creativity, assist and passing ability not rubbish goal scored same with current Kdb. Bruno can go 10games without a single goal and nobody will bat an eyelid as long as he is doing his primary duty. He should leave the stat padding with penalties for our attackers who actually need them.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
izzou:

Martial isn't the only attacker either grin

Make Una take am easy as Una dey drag him jersey

Na small thing dey vex Patrickmuf lipsrsealed
Guy, leave am, some of them dey attack Martial in a bid to get to me...I sabi them...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Karleb:

grin

Let's be candid, city is still a deadly team. It will take a strong team to out posses them.

It's better you let them have the possession and you just focus on the goals. Take your 1 or 3 points and focus on other league games.

Yeah ... either surrender the possession or you choke them high up the pitch...but your players gats get plenty gas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Trevor012:

I dare you to name just two so called attacking Midfielders in the current league? if you have nothing to type just sit down next time. Ozil the ultimate attacking Midfielder back then was judged by his creativity, assist and passing ability not rubbish goal scored same with current Kdb. Bruno can go 10games without a single goal and nobody will bat an eyelid as long as he is doing his primary duty. He should leave the stat padding with penalties for our attackers who actually need them.

What do you mean by ultimate AMs. Lampard and Zico are known for their goal scoring exploits. Bruno can be known for that too. Bruno is not Debruyne or Ozil. Won't you be happy when at the end of the season the stats reads Bruno has 30+ goal contributions in a season? At this point I think you're trolling sef cuz Debruyne takes penalties for City as well..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Trevor012:

[/s]
k

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2020
ChristoBam:

What do you mean by ultimate AMs. Lampard and Zico are known for their goal scoring exploits. Bruno can be known for that too. Bruno is not Debruyne or Ozil. Won't you be happy when at the end of the season the stats reads Bruno has 30+ goal contributions in a season? At this point I think you're trolling sef cuz Debruyne takes penalties for City as well..

We get easily trolled on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) (9012) (9013) (9014) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.