Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8886561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9148) (9149) (9150) (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
KingAlabi:
This uniquiste guy na Chelsea abi United fan

The guy dey confuse

Make I no go dey troll my follow United supporter
Because say you won defend Ole you dey assault your fellow fan.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Leyqute:

We are starting to see AWB’s defensive weaknesses

His weaknesses were always there and i think I commented on them last season.

It is difficult to be a great defender based purely on physical attributes without the mental side of things.

Decision making and ability to read the game are the most important characteristics needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy
Odizeey no be today I know you

Anything to butt lick unstable gas Sha
Uniquisite:
Peter Drury and Jim Beglin for the commentaries... Its a match you can't afford to miss

GGMUMU

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:49am On Dec 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

It is difficult to be a great defender based purely on physical attributes without the mental side of things.

Decision making and ability to read the game are the most important characteristics needed.
Think we need another RB. Apart from the fact that Wan Bissaka is technically limited he also has no competition. We need someone that can make him stay on the bench from time to time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2020
KingAlabi:

cheesy

So you don't recognize what ggmumu means?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2020
eph12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2020
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
alabi dey shine teeth for nonsense angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2020
KingAlabi:

cheesy

Only you know how it feels to butt lick cos you got a whole lot of shiiitt on your face. International Shiiit. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2020
eph12:

KingAlabi:
This uniquiste guy na Chelsea abi United fan

The guy dey confuse

Make I no go dey troll my follow United supporter

odizeey:

But........
Uniquisite:
Peter Drury and Jim Beglin for the commentaries... Its a match you can't afford to miss

GGMUMU

Oya eph12 you understand now ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2020
odizeey:

Only you know how it feels to butt lick cos you got a whole lot of shiiitt on your face. International Shiiit. cheesy
Try hard to wingle out of this one but Las Las na unstable gas be your MCM

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

Do you have anything positive to say about him ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
OLEIN OLEMUSTCONTINUE TEAMOLE4LIFE..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Leyqute:

Do you have anything positive to say about him ?

In terms of pure slide tackling I am not sure i have ever seen a more efficient player. EVER.

A player that slide tackles as often as he does should be getting yellow and red cards regularly, but he is just too good in terms of his speed, timing and technique.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Happy 28th Birthday to this Legend.. Greatest player to ever come through the Manyoo Academy cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Happy Birthday Legend Lingardinho..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj-_WF9ddwU

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
thorrvik55:
Happy 28th Birthday to this Legend.. Greatest player to ever come through the Manyoo Academy cool cool
werey grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

In terms of pure slide tackling I am not sure i have ever seen a more efficient player. EVER.

A player that slide tackles as often as he does should be getting yellow and red cards regularly, but he is just too good in terms of his speed, timing and technique.

Yeah. He's quite precise about his timing. It's just a pity he's lacking in those other defensive areas.

The annoying thing is that he doesn't seem to notice that he needs to up his game in that aspect, and it doesn't look like the coaching crew noticed anything either. It's obvious he's trying to improve his attacking play but there's still a long way to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Leyqute:

Yeah. He's quite precise about his timing. It's just a pity he's lacking in those other defensive areas.

The annoying thing is that he doesn't seem to notice that he needs to up his game in that aspect, and it doesn't look like the coaching crew noticed anything either. It's obvious he's trying to improve his attacking play but there's still a long way to go.

Agree! He is trying to improve, but the environment brings instability and some level of backwardness. I believe that no player cannot improve, just depends on the system, manager, teammates etc.

AWB is not a bad player at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
thorrvik55:

All hail Lord Lingard! cool grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Chelsea plays with two non defensive midfielder in Mount and havertz for their last 2 games. with only kante having main defensive responsibility

But yet our PE teacher can't make a Bruno pogba midfield happen

I know we don't have a kante like midfielder but let him make it just work na angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
KingAlabi:
Chelsea plays with two non defensive midfielder in Mount and havertz for the 2 games. with only kante with main defensive responsibility

But yet PE teacher can make a Bruno pogba midfield happen

I know we don't have a kante like midfielder but let him make it just work na angry
Sorry bro, I don’t mean to insult you. But you say a lot of nonsense and you need to shut tha fcck up.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
SyIvalord:
Sorry bro, I don’t mean to insult you. But you say a lot of nonsense and you need to shut tha fcck up.

God bless you.

I literally hissed when I read his post.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
SyIvalord:
alright bro, just do well to skip my comments when you see them, understanding is not meant for everybody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Current transfer news....

Southampton's loan deal for Williams in January.

Leeds utd interested in Daniel James.

Man United interested in Kieran trippier.

Wetin una think

For me I don't really support loaning out Williams, but that guy seems to favour left back more than right back, even when he played for the youth team this season.

For trippier's rumour I think it is fake Sha.

For James a loan will do him good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lordemperoris100:
Lmao. You think penalties will flow like river for Bruno again.

Havertz will easily outscore him even with his penalties
where this man dey sef?
those willing to throw in audio bets grin grin grin
I know he's typing with another username but mehn.... SMH vigorously

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
#OleOUT

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
adebayo201:

God bless you.

I literally hissed when I read his post.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omo Ole is not doing badly o cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Let's hope City will drop points too.
Shekpe for life. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9148) (9149) (9150) (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.