Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8802216 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) ... (14185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
angry

Good News

Solskjær: "Phil [Jones] should be ready by January and Sergio [Romero] has been training hard as well."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin

Another good News.

Solskjær: "Marcos [Rojo] has just felt a niggle in his calf again, he's worked really hard to come back, played for reserves, got a knock, worked hard again and hopefully he's back in January, Marcos."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Solskjær on Dean Henderson: "Well it just shows how sometimes how beneficial some loan deals are, Dean has worked his way up through the ranks, through the system and the two years at Sheffield United, it's made him come back as a mature quality keeper."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Solskjær: "He's [Henderson] made his England debut, he's learning more and more the Manchester United style — we're very grateful to Sheffield United and Chris [Wilder] that they gave him a chance to develop as they did."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Solskjær: "Edinson [Cavani] has done well in rehab, still have to make the decision if we should risk him, it is a little bit to risk him too early, I'd doubt him to be available to pick tomorrow."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Solskjær: "It was a 4-2-3-1 [vs Man City] and coming into that [left-hand side] pocket is probably Paul's [Pogba] favourite position, Paul did well, team's shape was as it normally is."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Solskjær: "Twice we played three at the back, beat PSG, lost to Leipzig, played a full game with a diamond and two half games with a diamond. Four out of 22 games isn't bad for consistency of a normal shape, some details change."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Another good News.

Solskjær: "Marcos [Rojo] has just felt a niggle in his calf again, he's worked really hard to come back, played for reserves, got a knock, worked hard again and hopefully he's back in January, Marcos."

This guy's babaláwo nah Ifè he dey. Them go still ask this guy which club he dey play for and he go get liver to say Manchester United. Smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ole and his boys shouldn't bottle tomorrow's match o. We need to get in the front from the first half
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

How una new Boys dey do nah?!

They are struggling with fitness, we will be patient with them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Another good News.

Shey you dey whine mi ni?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
patrickmuf:
I used to be Team PES from 2010 - 13, I hated FIFA then but not anymore, FIFA has left PES behind...

Before 2010 what did you play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
afrodoc2:

Before 2010 what did you play?
I played SEGA between 2000-2004 and afterwards, I stopped and only played PES intermittently 2008-2009...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
patrickmuf:
I played SEGA between 2000-2004 and afterwards, I stopped and only played PES intermittently 2008-2009...
Winning eleven nko?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
eph12:

Winning eleven nko?
I wasn't always a freak until my folks introduced me to gaming...

I once stayed a whole night gaming with my friend...I still tap now but not quite often...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
eph12:

Winning eleven nko?
You know wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "Twice we played three at the back, beat PSG, lost to Leipzig, played a full game with a diamond and two half games with a diamond. Four out of 22 games isn't bad for consistency of a normal shape, some details change."
Ole definitely visits this thread. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
patrickmuf:

I once stayed a whole night gaming with my friend...I still tap now but not quite often...
Nice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
handelex:
You know wink
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
patrickmuf:

I played Sega but was also Winning Eleven/PES from 2000-2012. Since then I have been a FIFA guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
eph12:

Winning eleven nko?

Winning Eleven and PES are the same game. Na just packaging different.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
patrickmuf:

I have played a whole weekend without sleeping from Friday to Sunday before. Done it at least twice.

No sleeping. Just stopping for food and toilet break. Final score was like 80 games to 65 games. cheesy

One of my guys had a game centre. Na there we polish our skills. You will see Sec school boys leaving their homes to go to school but instead they will stop by game centre and play all day. End of school they go back home.

Video game don wreck plenty lives.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
The early to late 2000s was the golden age of Pro Evolution Soccer.

I believe the rise to prominence of FIFA coincided with the increased emphasis on positional play and tactical pressing.

The ability to be able to vary a setup was just game changing for me.

I have been a FIFA guy since 2014.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
afrodoc2:

I have played a whole weekend without sleeping from Friday to Sunday before. Done it at least twice.

No sleeping. Just stopping for food and toilet break. Final score was like 80 games to 65 games. cheesy

One of my guys had a game centre. Na there we polish our skills. You will see Sec school boys leaving their homes to go to school but instead they will stop by game centre and play all day. End of school they go back home.

This was the undoing of some of my friends, some ended up skipping classes because of master league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
afrodoc2:

Winning Eleven and PES are the same game. Na just packaging different.
True though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
afrodoc2:

Used to spend most of my university days in the game house back then. 2006-10 PES was the truth. I watched games mostly as there were senior men that will beat you with one useless team from no where like that

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
afrodoc2:

When I wrote NECO, on this faithful day, we were supposed to write Further Maths but my guys didn't show up, rather they went to play SEGA...When I got wind of their location, I didn't bother to read the questions (objective) I just ticked whatever came to my mind and didn't bother to write the theory exams...

Guess what? I had a C all from gues work of the objectives but I failed Maths...NECO is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
handelex:
Lol.. We need to be consistent in picking up maximum points first b4 that will happen oo. So have the hope with caution, it can kill. grin
take time oh angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin

Make una ready for Legend of Pack the Bus Tactics - Sir Sam!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
patrickmuf:
Them no go sack Ole any time soon from what I am seeing...
Yes oh

The league title don open wa... For us

Make we see wetin ole go cook up, whether e go dey bitter or sweet

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Number 1 relegation saviour grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Sam Allardyce... If you wan remove 9 months pregnancy effortlessly, this is the man for the job. Big Sam himself cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) ... (14185) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, MonsieurCoder and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.