Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8886044 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9149) (9150) (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uniquisite:

Una wan take style start... We're watching uuuu

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol. Dem don score Pep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Westbrom doing the Lord's work cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
eph12:
Omo Ole is not doing badly o cheesy

Olein you are !! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
That Chelsea thread no even sweet to troll

All the chairmen don run Finish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Someone said Bundesliga packaged Lingard and Dan James for Chelsea and charged them 150m. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
MRTA7:
Someone said Bundesliga packaged Lingard and Dan James for Chelsea and charged them 150m. cheesy

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
When we talk, you people think we talk too much. The importance of a good coach can never be overstated.

Nuno sold jota to Liverpool and In weeks, he’s made another jota out of podence. If not even better. Neto too is playing like prime Messi and Ruben nevez could be the best DM in EPL. All these guys are average players but nuno is making them compete.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Botfuss:
When we talk, you people think we talk too much. The importance of a good coach can never be overstated.

Nuno sold jota to Liverpool and In weeks, he’s made another jota out of podence. If not even better. Neto too is playing like prime Messi and Ruben nevez could be the best DM in EPL. All these guys are average players but nuno is making them compete.
You wan start undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Amaka fit bottle this golden chance on Thursday

I just have that feeling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Seems Johnstone becomes a super hero goalkeeper against Manchester teams.
The guy has been pulling out brilliant saves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sam Johnston
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
All our ex goalkeepers good oh..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
MRTA7:

Wtf grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Botfuss:

I think Podence was in Olympiacos or thereabout...He has always been a good player before joining Wolves...I watched him in the UCL and noticed he was that good but if you dare mention him here, some folks will say he isn't good enough because he plays for a Greek team...

That aside, your point is valid...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
SyIvalord:
Sorry bro, I don’t mean to insult you. But you say a lot of nonsense and you need to shut tha fcck up.
Alabi is prolly a newbie who is trying too hard to be relevant or rather be recognized on these board...

He will find his way gradually, just be patient with him...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Botfuss:

Una too dey like over exaggerate things sha. What was wolves' position before this match?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
I think Podence was in Olympiacos or thereabout...He has always been a good player before joining Wolves...I watched him in the UCL and noticed he was that good but if you dare mention him here, some folks will say he isn't good enough because he plays for a Greek team...

That aside, your point is valid...
I like the guy. His touches are beautiful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
melodyogonna:

Una too dey like over exaggerate things sha. What was wolves' position before this match?
Well, you can't argue the fact that Wolves are punching above their weight.

Away from the top teams, Wolves are the only other team you feel cN take points of the big teams at any given time. Credot to Nuno for assembling such a good team and setting them up to play to their strength.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
melodyogonna:

I like the guy. His touches are beautiful.
He is very dangerous in tight spaces thanks to his low center of gravity...I enjoy watching him and that NETO of a guy. If only Nuno Espirito will try out a 4-2-3-1 formation with him as the AM, Neto on the left and Adama on the right and Jimenez or that youngster up front. So much creativity there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
Well, you can't argue the fact that Wolves are punching above their weight.

Away from the top teams, Wolves are the only other team you feel cN take points of the big teams at any given time. Credot to Nuno for assembling such a good team and setting them up to play to their strength.
Yeah true, Nuno deserves credits, I know I fear wolves more than Chelsea and Arsenal. But Chelsea would have wan this game if they had a little bit more sense, they found spaces in wolves defence. I was just laughing at my friend here cos of the rubbish they were playing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
He is very dangerous in tight spaces thanks to his low center of gravity...I enjoy watching him and that NETO of a guy. If only Nuno Espirito will try out a 4-2-3-1 formation with him as the AM, Neto on the left and Adama on the right and Jimenez or that youngster up front. So much creativity there.
I wouldn't mind Podence here tbh. I'm just wary of trying to buy from English clubs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
melodyogonna:

I wouldn't mind Podence here tbh. I'm just wary of trying to buy from English clubs
I don't know if it's a crime for us to buy players before they become popular...Our scouts no dey try for our first team at all...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
melodyogonna:

Yeah true, Nuno deserves credits, I know I fear wolves more than Chelsea and Arsenal. But Chelsea would have wan this game if they had a little bit more sense, they found spaces in wolves defence. I was just laughing at my friend here cos of the rubbish they were playing.
That Havertz is a looking like a scam. Chelsea put many balls into the box but didn't have enough bodies. Put Bruno in Havertz position and we'd be talking about a Chelsea win now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2020
patrickmuf:
That Havertz is a looking like a scam. Chelsea put many balls into the box but didn't have enough bodies. Put Bruno in Havertz position and we'd be talking about a Chelsea win now.
I actually thought Havertz was a good buy, but mehn. Dude is looking like a German attempt at recreating Mason Mount
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:38am On Dec 16, 2020
KingAlabi:

Olein you are !! grin grin
Lol leave me cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2020
MRTA7:

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Mehnn...this kind uncontrollable laughter for early morning like this grin cheesy grin

Anyways... some players from Bundesliga need thorough screening before moving to EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2020
eph12:

Lol leave me cheesy
Dem dey come for you cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2020
patrickmuf:
Alabi is prolly a newbie who is trying too hard to be relevant or rather be recognized on these board...

He will find his way gradually, just be patient with him...
Ohhhh shut-up
Why will I try hard to be relevant with my troll account?

Newbie??
See small boy wey open account 2010

Nonsense!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2020
Just saw that Tottenham are playing Liverpool today

One of them will drop points

Can ole take advantage on Thursday??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2020
They got Lampard a whole new team this season and most importantly they switched Kepa for Mendy which is probably their most important signing this season. It's no surprise they were beating all the small teams and topping a UCL group that had Krasnodar and Rennes.

So it wasn't a shock to me like some people here who were claiming they can see what Lampard is doing. Except Sevilla, he has bottled every big game he's played this season.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9149) (9150) (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.