Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885573 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) (9158) (9159) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I just went through it now

I hope Slots won't be given to those politicians this time around

Thats my fear. Naija na their way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Chei..... You no dey play with Opportunity o.

Na soo, thats if they will not share it among politicians
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Cavani charged by FA for his Instagram post on IG. FA await him to reply by JAN 2021.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2020
CapitalCee:

Na soo, thats if they will not share it among politicians

Depends on Location.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2020
CapitalCee:

Thats my fear. Naija na their way
We hope this one will be transparent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Chei...... You too like Awoof!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2020
larride:
For those interested in the FG National Social Housing Programme, the registration has started. The first phase is to build 300,000 homes in all 36 states of the federation and the FCT. The plan is to have 1,800,000 homes under the National Social Housing Programme in each state by 2025.

You can register at https://nshp.gov.ng/

You can register in one or any of the 3 categories

1. Individuals - Apply to own one of the homes for as low as 2m. The party structure will be in mortgage style, you can read up about it on the website.

2. Cooperatives - These are those in cooperatives and groups that wants to apply as cooperatives instead of individuals.

3. Partnership - These are for Nigerian developers and producers. Under this, we have the SME delivery partners (Individuals), SME delivery partner (Group) Independent project managers, management contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and the likes. Artisans like bricklayers, plumbers, electricians are under the SME delivery partners (Individuals).

You can read more about the Programme on the site. Goodluck.
Thanks for sharing bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2020
CapitalCee:

Oga Larride, Sorry oo, i will still read the website. But is 2million naira the first down payment for the mortgage?

No. The total cost of the house. Depends on what you chose during registration.

The lowest is 2 rooms (1 bedroom and 1 parlor) 2m
3 rooms (2 bedroom and 1 parlor) 2.7m
4 rooms (3 bedroom and 1 parlor) 3.5m

I believe your annual income (with spouse if any) will determine how the mortgage will be structured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We hope this one will be transparent

Amen oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2020
larride:

No. The total cost of the house. Depends on what you chose during registration.

The lowest is 2 rooms (1 bedroom and 1 parlor) 2m
3 rooms (2 bedroom and 1 parlor) 2.7m
4 rooms (3 bedroom and 1 parlor) 3.5m

I believe your annual income (with spouse if any) will determine how the mortgage will be structured.

Hope it wil be transparent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Under -18s leading 2-0 against Leeds. McNeill with both goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
SyIvalord:
I didn’t mean you bro. I was referring to them football Einsteins
Alright
Peace cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:
The 2nd goal is damn crazy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
CapitalCee:

We need to comcentrate on the league from now. If the board have sense they should buy at least 2 players this January CB/CDM and a Winger that whips in crosses.

We just need to play our 2nd string in Europa league up to quater Finals. if we reach semis then Bruno and co can come on board.

This season is there for the taking. With 85 points the league can be won. But will Ole and the board take advantage?
A very big question, I can't really make predictions now, I can just hope.

And about transfer we really need a DM more than a CB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:

The 2nd goal is damn crazy

Yeah. The guy is a very good finisher which is why he scored all those goals when he was at Man City.

Apart from his finishing I have not seen much evidence of his footballing ability though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

Charlie Savage just scored... 3 - 0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
olabode89:

Charlie Savage just scored... 3 - 0

4-0 Zidane Iqbal. The guy has been silky all game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zidane Iqbal makes is 4 - 0

These boys are balling! I would like to see how they perform in the FA Youth cup though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

4-0 Zidane Iqbal. The guy has been silky all game.

Yeah! I appreciate the abilities of smaller under aged players as we can rule out the possibility that they are good because of physical abilities a la Fosu-Mensah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
olabode89:
Zidane Iqbal makes is 4 - 0

These boys are balling! I would like to see how they perform in the FA Youth cup though.

This is the best under-18 squad we have had in years. FA Youth Cup requires some luck as well as it is a knockout competition.

They might not have any obvious super talents like the Angel Gomes/Tahith Chong team but in terms of depth of talent across multiple positions and the ability to withstand 2,3,4 injuries this team is superior.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

This is the best under-18 squad we have had in years. FA Youth Cup requires some luck as well as it is a knockout competition.

They might not have any obvious super talents like the Angel Gomes/Tahith Chong team but in terms of depth of talent across multiple positions and the ability to withstand 2,3,4 injuries this team is superior.

True!

I like the either of giving some of them game time in the U23 team and also bring up some boys from the U16 team during the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

Yeah. The guy is a very good finisher which is why he scored all those goals when he was at Man City.

Apart from his finishing I have not seen much evidence of his footballing ability though.
His finishing is on another level

I hope he works on other aspects
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
KingAlabi:

A very big question, I can't really make predictions now, I can just hope.

And about transfer we really need a DM more than a CB
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:
there's the general idea that only a small percentage of youth players end up making it at big clubs.

But there has been a change in the manner with which big clubs approach youth recruitment and development lately, probably motivated by the crazy nature of the market these days.

I think that percentage may go up a bit in the coming years.
The United academy recruitment has been aggressive, and we do look like we may have a few gems in there.

it's difficult to think most of it will end up being for nothing, with very little changing in terms of how many of them make it here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Something just keeps telling you those boys will fumble tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Botfuss:
If it happens, the meltdown no go be here oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Botfuss:

God forbid!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

As long as he can net goals even half chances grin grin grin

Haven't watched him tho, any striker's abilities apart from his finishing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Botfuss:

In Winning Eleven Commentary voice: Keeper Fombru" grin grin grin

PS: rebuke that feeling, it's the handiwork of Skimpledawg the false plofet. angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
elrony:

As long as he can net goals even half chances grin grin grin

Haven't watched him tho, any striker's abilities apart from his finishing?

I have not seen any other unique skill. He is intelligent and does not force the issue unnecessarily though. However his passing, dribbling, movement, speed all appear average.

He can't play as a WF like Greenwood is currently playing. He has played as a CF and as a no10 but i think he would thrive more in a 4-4-1-1 as the support striker or in a 4-4-2 as part of a partnership. He does not have the vision IMO to play as a 10 especially with Forson, Hansen-Aroen, Iqbal and others in the system.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
PietroRick:
there's the general idea that only a small percentage of youth players end up making it at big clubs.

But there has been a change in the manner with which big clubs approach youth recruitment and development lately, probably motivated by the crazy nature of the market these days.

I think that percentage may go up a bit in the coming years.
The United academy recruitment has been aggressive, and we do look like we may have a few gems in there.

it's difficult to think most of it will end up being for nothing, with very little changing in terms of how many of them make it here.

You are right. The new policy is to recruit highly talented youngsters from all over Europe rather than just buying local.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
We fans of the under 18 team are chilling

We hope your 1st team ballers can replicate us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) (9158) (9159) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.