Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) (9158) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
The energy in lfc team is top notch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Been watching the first half of Barca v Real Sociedad. Barca are 2-1 but its a close game. Sociedad have ballers. They will be a big problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
They will be problem because our defense is shit and our manager has no tactics
MRTA7:
Been watching the first half of Barca v Real Sociedad. Barca are 2-1 but its a close game. Sociedad have ballers. They will be a big problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
MRTA7:

We should not play any of our starters in that yeye Europa league, focus on the league and finish in the top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
If we win our 2 outstanding matches we will be in 2nd place 2 points behind Liverpool provided Aston Villa doesn't win their outstanding too.

Wooow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
KingAlabi:
take time oh angry angry
grin
How many hours I go take?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
We could be 2nd and 2 points behind Liverpool if we win our 2 games in hand.

You know what this means - Lose, Draw
cry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Excellent result for lfc. Mourinho and his team have been getting away with a lot of rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nelxxy(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Cyberrex:

This was the undoing of some of my friends, some ended up skipping classes because of master league
chai those days... Saha better striker. He is always my top scorer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:45am On Dec 17, 2020
eph12:
Omo Ole is not doing badly o cheesy
Man Utd: 1.81 PPG
Chelsea 1.69 PPG

But Chelsea are in the title race and Man Utd are in crisis and Ole must be shot twice and sent back to Norway in a bodybag. *Facepalm*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Lana1:
We could be 2nd and 2 points behind Liverpool if we win our 2 games in hand.

You know what this means - Lose, Draw
cry grin
It means; any which way, we are not winning those two games grin

Hopefully we win them sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:48am On Dec 17, 2020
dammywapes:
They will be problem because our defense is shit and our manager has no tactics
When last did you even watch United play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:49am On Dec 17, 2020
KingAlabi:
If we win our 2 outstanding matches we will be in 2nd place 2 points behind Liverpool provided Aston Villa doesn't win their outstanding too.

Wooow
Oh really? I thought United was in crisis?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:11am On Dec 17, 2020
SyIvalord:

Man Utd: 1.81 PPG
Chelsea 1.69 PPG

But Chelsea are in the title race and Man Utd are in crisis and Ole must be shot twice and sent back to Norway in a bodybag. *Facepalm*
Ole and his boys have managed to turn things around and that's good. We have escaped running into trouble for our first half performances except against RBL. All we're asking is that the first half performance have to improve because we can't keep having to dig ourselves out of self inflicted injuries if we want to end the season around the top positions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2020
For those interested in the FG National Social Housing Programme, the registration has started. The first phase is to build 300,000 homes in all 36 states of the federation and the FCT. The plan is to have 1,800,000 homes under the National Social Housing Programme in each state by 2025.

You can register at https://nshp.gov.ng/

You can register in one or any of the 3 categories

1. Individuals - Apply to own one of the homes for as low as 2m. The party structure will be in mortgage style, you can read up about it on the website.

2. Cooperatives - These are those in cooperatives and groups that wants to apply as cooperatives instead of individuals.

3. Partnership - These are for Nigerian developers and producers. Under this, we have the SME delivery partners (Individuals), SME delivery partner (Group) Independent project managers, management contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and the likes. Artisans like bricklayers, plumbers, electricians are under the SME delivery partners (Individuals).

You can read more about the Programme on the site. Goodluck.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2020
SyIvalord:
Oh really? I thought United was in crisis?
And where did I EVER state that ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2020
larride:
For those interested in the FG National Social Housing Programme, the registration has started. The first phase is to build 300,000 homes in all 36 states of the federation and the FCT. The plan is to have 1,800,000 homes under the National Social Housing Programme in each state by 2025.

1. Individuals - Apply to own one of the homes for as low as 2m. The party structure will be in mortgage style, you can read up about it on the website.

2. Cooperatives - These are those in cooperatives and groups that wants to apply as cooperatives instead of individuals.

3. Partnership - These are for Nigerian developers and producers. Under this, we have the SME delivery partners (Individuals), SME delivery partner (Group) Independent project managers, management contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and the likes. Artisans like bricklayers, plumbers, electricians are under the SME delivery partners (Individuals).

Thanks for the info

My only concern is their selection process cos of naija way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2020
chrisley024:

Thanks for the info

My only concern is their selection process cos of naija way

Hopefully it will be transparent enough.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2020
KingAlabi:

Wooow

We need to comcentrate on the league from now. If the board have sense they should buy at least 2 players this January CB/CDM and a Winger that whips in crosses.

We just need to play our 2nd string in Europa league up to quater Finals. if we reach semis then Bruno and co can come on board.

This season is there for the taking. With 85 points the league can be won. But will Ole and the board take advantage?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
larride:
For those interested in the FG National Social Housing Programme, the registration has started. The first phase is to build 300,000 homes in all 36 states of the federation and the FCT. The plan is to have 1,800,000 homes under the National Social Housing Programme in each stat8e by 2025.

Oga Larride, Sorry oo, i will still read the website. But is 2million naira the first down payment for the mortgage?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2020
CapitalCee:

Oga Larride, Sorry oo, i will still read the website. But is 2million naira the first down payment for the mortgage?

Nah.... Total Cost. You should not be expecting Duplex for 2m though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Oasis007:

Nah.... Total Cost. You should not be expecting Duplex for 2m though.

Wow how many beds flat? Thats a reasonable amount. If I can get a nice duplex for 2m down payment on mortgage,in any of the southeast capitals or Asaba, I will jump at it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2020
CapitalCee:

Wow how many beds flat? Thats a reasonable amount. If I can get a nice duplex for 2m down payment on mortgage,in any of the southeast capitals or Asaba, I will jump at it

https://www.nairaland.com/6316464/fg-launches-affordable-home-scheme - for more details.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2020
KingAlabi:

And where did I EVER state that ?
I didn’t mean you bro. I was referring to them football Einsteins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2020
This clueless FA went ahead to charge Cavani for misconduct for the negrito post after all the explanation that negrito is not a racist word in South America. Smh, I just tire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2020
eph12:

Ole and his boys have managed to turn things around and that's good. We have escaped running into trouble for our first half performances except against RBL. All we're asking is that the first half performance have to improve because we can't keep having to dig ourselves out of self inflicted injuries if we want to end the season around the top positions
I don’t think there was anything to turn around though. This season is still very fresh. The problem is that fans are impatient.

Also, some people tend to become blind to the team’s success and they invent problems that don’t exist because they don’t like the manager. The way this season started, it was obvious that the lack of preseason affected all top clubs. This is why at the beginning, those small clubs were feeling like King Kong, but now that top teams have gained the required fitness levels, water has found its level.

Our only disappointment this season was in CL. In the PL, we have been quite on track.

I completely agree that our first half performances must improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Oasis007:

https://www.nairaland.com/6316464/fg-launches-affordable-home-scheme - for more details.
Make sense

Includes luxury finishing?? cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Oasis007:

Thanks boss i have read it and registered for the 4 bedroom one. Waiting for their response
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Make sense

When you want to register, you will see the options for how you want it to be. It will be very very good if they do it without favouritism
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2020
CapitalCee:

When you want to register, you will see the options for how you want it to be. It will be very very good if they do it without favouritism
I just went through it now

I hope Slots won't be given to those politicians this time around
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2020
CapitalCee:

Thanks boss i have read it and registered for the 4 bedroom one. Waiting for their response

grin

Chei..... You no dey play with Opportunity o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Make sense

grin

Chei...... You too like Awoof!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) (9158) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.