Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8767919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9251) (9252) (9253) (9254) (9255) (9256) (9257) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
So, when you look at the both teams, you think we are evenly matched? Sometimes, you dey yarn like small pikin...
You brought the point tally to make a daft point and I replied in kind. So when you look at Chelsea, Tottenham, City, Liverpool and United squad we have the best team grin. You this Adama Traore fan ehnnn. All your post are just like his league stats this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Smellymouth:

Whether they think it’s sustainable or not, the fact is Man Utd is in the title race.

We are no more than two wins away from the top of the table. Acknowledging any less is just shortsighted negativity.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Trevor012:

You brought the point tally to make a daft point and I replied in kind. So when you look at Chelsea, Tottenham, City, Liverpool and United squad we have the best team grin. You this Adama Traore fan ehnnn. All your post are just like his league stats this season.
Baba, no vex, dey your lane...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
Baba, no vex, dey your lane...
Mr Adama Traore is productive cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Shey come Feb, some of us won't wish we drop points so that they can rule us out as league contenders?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mybettingtips(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2020
We have come a long way. How did we survive that period??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
Didn't you guys claim and are still of the opinion that the players are not good enough? If we win, everyone should just celebrate because you can't drag the other
Baba you will be dragged. Always saying this to excuse yourself. Anything we win will be down to Ole using this team to punch over their weight and you receiving an everlasting L.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:
Shey come Feb, some of us won't wish we drop points so that they can rule us out as league contenders?
Hehehe you an your wicked lines...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2020
benji93:
Na only one thing i get to say to our people. I beg if you prepare soup add everything before you carry the soup komot for fire. No dey add maggi after you don tell us say soup don done. grin. Me i don talk am, i like Ole but i dey on top fence for him matter. His fate is in his hands, but he go sweet wella if the guy succeed,as in well well. But some of una for here just dey run around like you get running stomach. Stay one place make thunder locate you. cheesy. You cannot be saying Ole cannot win spoon(in Lana1's voice) grin to save his life one day then turn around and tell us we can win it the next. It surprises me that you guys don't realize the lapse in your arguments. Stay one place abeg. Stay one place.
Not in my voice o. It is well documented right here on this thread and no be me talk am.

I just no wan start to dey dig coz no be fight. We are only having a simple argument about our club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:
Well, not all of us are prophets of doom like some of you who actually wanted us to lose that FA Cup final so LVG could be sacked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2020
benji93:
Na only one thing i get to say to our people. I beg if you prepare soup add everything before you carry the soup komot for fire. No dey add maggi after you don tell us say soup don done. grin. Me i don talk am, i like Ole but i dey on top fence for him matter. His fate is in his hands, but he go sweet wella if the guy succeed,as in well well. But some of una for here just dey run around like you get running stomach. Stay one place make thunder locate you. cheesy. You cannot be saying Ole cannot win spoon(in Lana1's voice) grin to save his life one day then turn around and tell us we can win it the next. It surprises me that you guys don't realize the lapse in your arguments. Stay one place abeg. Stay one place.

If you stay one place after Leipzig komot us for UCL, my thunder for don locate you by now grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Trevor012:

Baba you will be dragged. Always saying this to excuse yourself. Anything we win will be down to Ole using this team to punch over their weight and you receiving an everlasting L.
Don't let me take it out on you. Respect yourself and stay off my mention.

I want to have a civil exchange here and not banter with a kid...Respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Lana1:
Who was the manager of United during this period? You know this yet na una go still talk say we cant win anything with Ole.
Continue.

This is man united, so any united manager that is not competing at the top must be sacked. I have no apologies whatsoever for whatever attacks or demand we make of Ole. Go to Real Madrid, Bayern or Barca and mess up and see of you wont be sent packing, thats our grade in global football. Even Chelsea sacks title winning managers the following season if they fail to perform optimally and they have been the most successful team since Roman took over. So stop thos guilty trip abeg

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mybettingtips:
We have come a long way. How did we survive that period??
We scored 49 goals all season in that LVG's second season. I saw terrible things.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
eph12:

Before we do know serious EPL contenders after Christmas /January, but but because na Ole dey wan shift am go Febuary or March self grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
benji93:

Exhibit 1 and 2.

CapitalCee:

Martial and Rashford are the most overrated strikers I have seen our history.

Expert17:

We can't win spoon with those 2.

I told guys here that we need a Top 9 like Lewandowski, .....my ogas on this thread said we have Martial and Ighalo already. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
The way Gerard has transformed that Rangers team erh! See them strolling to the SPL title...

If us now, we go tell Gerrard to take it easy and allow Celtic win the league since its not in our early season expectations. They only need to finish top 2 since it qualifies them to UCL, they need to build slowly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

This is man united, so any united manager that is not competing at the top must be sacked. I have no apologies whatsoever for whatever attacks or demand we make of Ole. Go to Real Madrid, Bayern or Barca and mess up and see of you wont be sent packing, thats our grade in global football. Even Chelsea sacks title winning managers the following season if they fail to perform optimally and they have been the most successful team since Roman took over. So stop thos guilty trip abeg
GBAM!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
Don't let me take it out on you. Respect yourself and stay off my mention.

I want to have a civil exchange here and not banter with a kid...Respect yourself.
Mr Adama Traore is productive grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf:
I saw a start that says since Bruno joined, only Liverpool have amassed more points than us with 60pts to our 59pts but some how, Manchester United fans think we are not ready...

We don't have to wait for April or January to start believing...

In 2015/2015 Liecester are already in the title race as at December, they were 1 points behind Arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

And unfortunately for you, this is not Bayern, Real Madrid or Barca.
Woodward and the rest of the management dont sack and hire managers like the rest of these clubs. And thanks to them, they have ensured that we remain mediocre and unable to compete with all those other clubs you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
patrickmuf. Abeg if one fan talk something no turn am to blanket statement. I no talk say the players no dey ok. Me na very few players i dey criticize and Pogba is oneof them. I fit criticize Martial sometimes, but i just love his hold up play. But for Pogba, him na confirm Otu at least as far as Man Utd is ocncerned. grin.I believe he'll thrive in Italy, where the game is not as fast. We don't need to have a perfect team to win. Rashford get him own problems. He be like say him dey get carried away about where him go get the next provisions for the needy kids. cheesy. I don accept say him don choose him cross. grin.Hopefully those their misses will not come back and haunt us. Cos we only really complain deeply when we don't win. Our defenders too get their own. Some people go dey complain say, why Ole dey play Lindelof over Bailly or assume he'll probably switch back to Lindelof if he's fit. But we all know Bailly is made of glass. So it's probably better you use him for specific matches when fielding a pacy CB is unavoidable. Besides it's better ot play a CB pair consistently, as you would expect that the longer the better the communication. For McFred, we all know their problems. grin
patrickmuf:
Didn't you guys claim and are still of the opinion that the players are not good enough? If we win, everyone should just celebrate because you can't drag the other
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

In 2015/2015 Liecester are already in the title race as at December, they were 1 points behind Arsenal
Anything to get Ole off the hook...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Expert17:

We can't win spoon with those 2.

I told guys here that we need a Top 9 like Lewandowski, .....my ogas on this thread said we have Martial and Ighalo already. grin grin grin grin

We need a top 9, and OLE went ahead to sign Edinson Cavani.

This wasted sperm is still quoting me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
33yrs old Cavani will win us the league from the bench cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sorry, i first cite am for your post. No be scientific journal we dey run for here. SO no worry nobody go sue you. grin
Lana1:
Not in my voice o. It is well documented right here on this thread and no be me talk am.

I just no wan start to dey dig coz no be fight. We are only having a simple argument about our club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Expert17:

Before we do know serious EPL contenders after Christmas /January, but but because na Ole dey wan shift am go Febuary or March self grin grin

Title contenders emerge by December every year. Anybody taking it to March in just being mischievous. By March everybody don take position.

Title contenders
Top 4 Contenders
Europe contenders.
Teams who no longer have anything to play for.
Relegation battlers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
But but but

Martial 4 goals

Cavani 4 goals

One is old papa, one is our best attacker grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
No bros, na one place i dey, na dodge i dodge that one. But me don give you notice say i don dey fence now. grin
Expert17:

If you stay one place after Leipzig komot us for UCL, my thunder for don locate you by now grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

Title contenders emerge by December every year. Anybody taking it to March in just being mischievous. By March everybody don take position.

Title contenders
Top 4 Contenders
Europe contenders.
Teams who no longer have anything to play for.
Relegation battlers

When was the last time we were 2 points behind Liverpool at this point in a season??

When was the last time we had score more goals than Man city at theeis point in a season?

But but we shouldn't talk about challenging for trophies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
benji93:
No bros, na one place i dey, na dodge i dodge that one. But me don give you notice say i don dey fence now. grin

grin grin

I no like OLE, but the team must succeed by fire by force cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lana1:
Well, not all of us are prophets of doom like some of you who actually wanted us to lose that FA Cup final so LVG could be sacked
lol those were some dark times. Let's not go back there please grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9251) (9252) (9253) (9254) (9255) (9256) (9257) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.