Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8811837 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) (9264) (9265) ... (14198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2020
I hope Ole and the man utd squad smell blood in the water after that Liverpool draw? Forget all their yarns about not being title contenders.

I feel we can win the premier league if Ole will not continue to select a shitty squad as he did which cost us the champions league...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
patrickmuf:
Newcastle has done us a huge favor, let's go ahead to beat Aston Villa...

I don't just want us to win vs Aston Villa, I want us to take to the field on Friday playing like a team that wants the 3pts so much...Let's put the fear of God in our opponents like the Manchester United of old...

Liverpool and Manchester City are not at their best, the best time to win the league and have that believe back is now. Once we win it again, we will kick on from there. I don't want Liverpool to equal our EPL win...
This is very important.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2020
KingAlabi:

On the 17/02/2020
Hope you don't get removed by Bayer monch. This time around, you have been very embarrassing
Focus on your Europa league campaign and leave those in the champions league league to worry about their fixtures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2020
handelex:
Amidst all these talks and arguments, make we dey remember Bruno for prayers abeg, we are one Bruno Fernandes injury away from becoming clueless again . If that guy get injury, all this title talk go disappear oo
embarassed embarassed
Not like we have Pogba and Beek on the team. Nor dey misyarn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Smellymouth:
I hope Ole and the man utd squad smell blood in the water after that Liverpool draw? Forget all their yarns about not being title contenders.

I feel we can win the premier league if Ole will not continue to select a shitty squad as he did which cost us the champions league...

What shitty squad did he select again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2020
4wins and 2draws in December. Manager of the month award incoming.

Oleouters in the mud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Liverpool strikers waste a lot of good chances. The only thing they have going for them is that they create loads of chances...

We should keep creating chances irrespective of the form of our strikers...We are on the right track...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Melvyn11:

Focus on your Europa league campaign and leave those in the champions league league to worry about their fixtures.
Alright see you when Dortmund removes you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2020
melodyogonna:

What shitty squad did he select again?
The thing tire me too oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Look at how patrick and smellymouth are talking like Aston Villa will be a walk in the park. People that conceded only 1 goal in the whole of December and a win against us will take them 3rd with a game in hand. This is a battle of two title contenders like the oleouters will say cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Uniquisite:

So because they conceded just one goal, we should be pessimistic of getting a win ba.. You be Greatest of All Time bruv... Keep it up

You look at the form of your opponent and position in the table before making silly remarks like this

I don't just want us to win vs Aston Villa, I want us to take to the field on Friday playing like a team that wants the 3pts so much...Let's put the fear of God in our opponents like the Manchester United of old...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2020
Trevor012:
Look at how patrick and smelly.mouth are talking like Aston Villa will be a walk in the park. People that conceded only 1 goal in the whole of December and a win against us will take them 3rd with a game in hand. This is a battle of two title contenders like the oleouters will say cheesy cheesy

Villa are playing some good football with pace and intensity. They have won 3 & drew 2 in December making them an inform team Conceding 1goal.. Sure we know all these but since I started watching Man Utd, Aston Villa has only beaten us once in the PL. Agbonlahor's goal in 2009. That's the only time they've beaten Man Utd in the PL since 1999....

EPL title doesn't come easy bro. The game tomorrow is going to be a difficult game but it's a must win. Ole must not blow this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2020
patrickmuf:
Newcastle has done us a huge favor, let's go ahead to beat Aston Villa...

Liverpool and Manchester City are not at their best, the best time to win the league and have that believe back is now. Once we win it again, we will kick on from there. I don't want Liverpool to equal our EPL win...

Louder louder!!!

Haters wail more grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Smellymouth:

Villa are playing some good football with pace and intensity. They have won 3 & drew 2 in December making them an inform team Conceding 1goal.. Sure we know all these but since I started watching Man Utd, Aston Villa has only beaten us once in the PL. Agbonlahor's goal in 2009. That's the only time they've beaten Man Utd in the PL since 1999....

EPL title doesn't come easy bro. The game tomorrow is going to be a difficult game but it's a must win. Ole must not blow this
That's all I needed bro. You will agree it's a battle of two title contenders?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Trevor012:

That's all I needed bro. You will agree it's a battle of two title contenders?

Are you gonna agree that the title is ours to win?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2020
Trevor012:

Not like we have Pogba and Beek on the team. Nor dey misyarn
We even have Lingard too undecided just unfortunate he's been out. All the above will easily replace Bruno and reproduce his numbers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2020
Aston Villa are in form, they'll be hard to beat, Patrick is being too optimistic...Same Aston Villa that were fighting for survival and only just managed to stay in the league last season is the one a Manchester United fan is shading me for being optimistic of our chances against them but the same fan still thinks a team that finished 3rd last season should not be rated as contenders even after 15 games...

Look, we will beat Aston Villa on Friday to your dismay...I know you were praying that Liverpool score yesterday just so they remain ahead of us on pts all in a bit to push the narrative that we're not contenders...

Saying we should beat Aston Villa is now interpreted to mean that you are setting a trap for Ole to fail so he can be criticized...Which kind mediocre come be this one?

Even if Aston Villa are undefeated in 100 games, we will beat them on Friday, if e pain you, go and die...

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Trevor012:

You look at the form of your opponent and position in the table before making silly remarks like this

I hate it when I hear the Manchester of old line.

It's like some people here are still hung up on their ex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2020
handelex:
We even have Lingard too undecided just unfortunate he's been out. All the above will easily replace Bruno and reproduce his numbers.
Which lingard are you talking about?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2020
patrickmuf:
Aston Villa are in form, they'll be hard to beat, Patrick is being too optimistic...Same Aston Villa that were fighting for survival and only just managed to stay in the league last season is the one a Manchester United fan is shading me for being optimistic of our chances against them but the same fan still thinks a team that finished 3rd last season should not be rated as contenders even after 15 games...

Look, we will beat Aston Villa on Friday to your dismay...I know you were praying that Liverpool score yesterday just so they remain ahead of us on pts all in a bit to push the narrative that we're not contenders...

Saying we should beat Aston Villa is now interpreted to mean that you are setting a trap for Ole to fail so he can be criticized...Which kind mediocre come be this one?

Even if Aston Villa are undefeated in 100 games, we will beat them on Friday, if e pain you, go and die...
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2020
patrickmuf:

Oga, abeg die this matter! Die am abeg!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Smellymouth:

Are you gonna agree that the title is ours to win?
I have already agreed with you o. We are title contenders so are Aston Villa. So now do you agree tomorrow is a game between 2 title contenders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Trevor012:

Which lingard are you talking about?
United get 2 Jesse Lingz?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2020
patrickmuf:
Liverpool strikers waste a lot of good chances. The only thing they have going for them is that they create loads of chances...

We should keep creating chances irrespective of the form of our strikers...We are on the right track...

Create a lot of chances too. Tgey played Newcastle not wolves or Everton. Lets forget this general concensus that Liverpool are invicinble. They are not as good anymore as people think. If with VVD and Gomez in their backline, Villa took them to the cleaners. If we get our tactics right we will beat them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2020
handelex:
United get 2 Jesse Lingz?
Lingard should not be anywhere near this team. No mediocrity will be tolerated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
patrickmuf:

Look, we will beat Aston Villa on Friday to your dismay..I know you were praying that Liverpool score yesterday just so they remain ahead of us on pts all in a bit to push the narrative that we're not contenders...

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Uniquisite:

So because they conceded just one goal, we should be pessimistic of getting a win ba.. You be Greatest of All Time bruv... Keep it up

No mind that boy, Villa wey Chelshit nearly defeated the other day. They are good but we are at home.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Love for Amaka is real!

If you don't want to see/hear that we are Title contenders.....abeg log out

WE ARE GOING FOR THE TITLE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) (9264) (9265) ... (14198) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.