Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800143 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9257) (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nice result!

Pretty weird season, City and Liverpool have both drawn 5 and 6 games (plaid 14 and 16 games) respectively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
dammywapes:
See that save just now
Omo ehn. They deserved a point atleast.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Expert17:
So Liverpool can't beat relegation clubs

Brighton

West brom

Fulham

Newscastle

Managed to win Sheffield United late on.

We won against this clubs, even after conceeding first in some.

But but we can't win or challenge for the league ooooo grin grin grin grin

I fear who no fear OleIners grin grin grin

You're very petty shaa

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Expert17:

We can lose against Liverpool home and away and still be comfortable with the title chase.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see why they are title contenders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
handelex:
You're very petty shaa

For saying the truth, ok sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
handelex:
You're very petty shaa
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
KingAlabi:
grin grin grin

Them go hear word ..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uniquisite:

Omo! With 3 man defense, i can bet my balls, we either win or draw
grin grin
Are you sure you are a MAN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
KingAlabi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess you are just trolling. Ferguson was always interested in beating mid-table and bottom-placed clubs. A draw was always a good result against big teams. Bottom line, if we continue to deal with the smaller clubs and try to draw games against Liverpool and/or City, we will win the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mrviktor:
Omo see pressure..

Almos goal by Newcastle tho.
Nice save Allison
Manutd will find it hard to score him

Odiegwu, person wey Ajayi score
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
nitrogen:

I guess you are just trolling. Ferguson was always interested in beating mid-table and bottom-placed clubs. A draw was always a good result against big teams. Bottom line, if we continue to deal with the smaller clubs and try to draw games against Liverpool and/or City, we will win the league.
If Liverpool and city are a team you try to draw against, why aren't they title contenders ??

Are you trolling or what?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
nitrogen:

This is the point.

Even last season, after Liverpool we were the best against big team's.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Expert17:

For saying the truth, ok sir
Everything no be Olein vs OLEOUT every damn time I mean... Newcastle did a good job that were happy about but you just want to drag Olein camp into it for another round of unproductive argument to start.
Haba undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
KingAlabi:

Can you bet your balls on United to win Liverpool?? cheesy

With their recent form. We have a chance if we bring our A game and a bit lucky. There is nothing special about this liverpool team. Their luck will surely run out one day. There next game is Southampton, their form have dropped a bit but we hope they win Liverpool for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Expert17:

We can lose against Liverpool home and away and still be comfortable with the title chase.

Forget it. We aint losing to them. I am very very sure that they wont win us at Old Trafford. That Anfield match we hit them on counter and hurt them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
KingAlabi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

They never play match you have given the match to Liverpool already? What made you think they will win us?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
handelex:
You're very petty shaa
Very petty indeed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lets not get carried away. We have slippery aston Villa next..

Grealish boys are a jack in d box.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

They never play match you have given the match to Liverpool already? What made you think they will win us?
I didn't say Liverpool will win

But I said can you bet your last card that United will win?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

With their recent form. We have a chance if we bring our A game and a bit lucky. There is nothing special about this liverpool team. Their luck will surely run out one day. There next game is Southampton, their form have dropped a bit but we hope they win Liverpool for us.
We all hope for that boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
handelex:
You're very petty shaa

But he is right....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
KingAlabi:

If Liverpool and city are a team you try to draw against, why aren't they title contenders ??

Wetin dey worry you na? cheesy

I was trying to tell you that you don't need to win games against Liverpool/City before you can be seen as a title contender.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
KingAlabi:

I didn't say Liverpool will win

But I said can you bet your last card that United will win?

Likewise nobody will bet that Liverpool will win. Its anybody's game.

I am confident that we will break that their unbeaten home record
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
olabode89:

But he is right....

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mrviktor:

We will win that game 3 - 1 or better. They have a pretty small squad and have not been rotating very well. They will surely get tired towards the last 15 minutes. You saw what happened to Wolves towards the end of our game abi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mrviktor:

We gonna win this.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
olabode89:

But he is right....
The point is passed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
KingAlabi:

They are title contenders, just as your team is a title contender too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9257) (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.