Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,129 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8811838 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) (9264) ... (14198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
I like this arrogance I'm seeing here... Long may it continue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Post Fergie Era has done us strong thing. See as United Fans dey reason like Arsenal Fans.

We have a Shot at the Title. We have the Squad, the Team, but Manager and his Crew ain't good enough.

We are 2 Points behind Liverpool. We have much Players in the Squad that can win us Matches individually. What are we actually scared of?!

Some of us want(Ed) Ole out because he seems not good enough to win us Title(s). He's beginning to show Promises, proving to us that he's a fast Learner and perhaps might take a Shot at it.

We've got to believe we can do it. If Fans couldn't, then Players have no reason to be pressured; to challenging/winning Trophies.
Hate go blind una sha, better release it. Who assembled the team? Who is giving us the first real shot at the title? Yet you talk as if the players are doing it on their own, while they've been shit until the current coaching team came along. The reason we're defending Ole is because we know you emotional, sentimental patriotic fans will take the title as an excuse to push an unnecessary agenda, and mount an unnecessary pressure; nit-picking and exaggerating each draw and loss as if it's not football. Yes! Since most people here still even find things to trash talk even after a win. The team too is protecting themselves from the pressure, they've said they don't really look at the table, they're taking each game as it comes, better do that too make unnecessary hope no go kill you.

Person don talk am here, next thing we go hear now be say we have the best squad in the league, I'm waiting for that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nawa sha, so Liverpool fans no even fit open active thread, where person fit go lick tears now grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Panther7:
He will get the Pellistri treatment.
They wiĺl probably send him to the U23

Naaah! He is levels above Pellestri. Couple of training sessions will prove that to them coaches. Plus Greenwood is his only real competition.

Dan James should be shipped out ASAP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
melodyogonna:
Nawa sha, so Liverpool fans no even fit open active thread, where person fit go lick tears now grin

How many Liverpool fans dey Naija or get naija affiliation... lolz. And you too greedy, Shekpe them tears never belleful you? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
nitrogen:

Wetin dey worry you na? cheesy

I was trying to tell you that you don't need to win games against Liverpool/City before you can be seen as a title contender.
grin grin grin

You confused me then I confused you back na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

Likewise nobody will bet that Liverpool will win. Its anybody's game.

I am confident that we will break that their unbeaten home record
grin grin
Don't be so sure
eph12:

They are title contenders, just as your team is a title contender too
Okkkayyyh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
If top 2 stays like this, then Liverpool vs United about to be an insane match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

Likewise nobody will bet that Liverpool will win. Its anybody's game.

I am confident that we will break that their unbeaten home record
We just need to beg Rashford to have sense that day.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
olabode89:

How many Liverpool fans dey Naija or get naija affiliation... lolz. And you too greedy, Shekpe them tears never belleful you? grin
Mehn aa only one or two Liverpool fans I know personally oo wey dey identify for viewing center grin cheesy lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
melodyogonna:

Mehn aa only one or two Liverpool fans I know personally oo wey dey identify for viewing center grin cheesy lmao

You see... lolz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
olabode89:

Naaah! He is levels above Pellestri. Couple of training sessions will prove that to them coaches. Plus Greenwood is his only real competition.

Dan James should be shipped out ASAP.
How is he levels ahead of pellestri ? he has played less than 10 senior matches in his career, the guy is just 18 make una no put pressure on this small pikin he isn't going to do a bruno for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Panther7:
How is he levels ahead of pellestri he has played less than 10 senior matches in his career, the guy is just 18 make una no put pressure on this small pikin he isn't going to do a bruno for us.

There are some attributes that take years to achieve or you must be pretty gifted to have, close ball control and decision making in tight spaces and Amad have got both already. There is a reason why we paid 14M + addons for him.

When guys like Papu Gomez and top Italian journalists have all got excellent things to say about a player, you know something is right. Also, Atlanta of recent have been churning out excellent players from their academy e.g Dejan Kulusevski

Lastly, I never said he was going to do a Bruno. Don't worry time will tell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

With their recent form. We have a chance if we bring our A game and a bit lucky. There is nothing special about this liverpool team. Their luck will surely run out one day. There next game is Southampton, their form have dropped a bit but we hope they win Liverpool for us.
Man.u is our baby.. We'll keep teaching u hw to ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lana1:
We just need to beg Rashford to have sense that day.

I will play this line up of I be Ole.

DDG, Shaw, Bailly, Maguire, AWB, - Matic, Mctoms, Fred, Bruno- Matial and Rashy.

With express instructions to Mctoms and Fred to pay special attention to Robertson and TAA, those guys are Liverpools attacking outlet. AWB should always be on Mane. Their defence is rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Silentgroper:
Man.u is our baby.. We'll keep teaching u hw to ball.

With Nathaniel Philips and Rhys Williams in your defence, Rashford and Martial will destroy them.

How interesting that Liverpool fans are scared now they have started coming to our thread to boast. Good one we are getting somewhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lana1:
If top 2 stays like this, then Liverpool vs United about to be an insane match.

Their next match is Southampton away. So it will be an insane match for sure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2020
CapitalCee:
martial nd rashford, hahahahaha, those off nd on players. what are they compared to three beast we've got upfront. Lets nt go far. Who in ur defence can stop our jota?. Definitely nt ur expensive flop mcguire. Nt to talk of mane firmino nd salah.
like i said earlier, u are our baby.

With Nathaniel Philips and Rhys Williams in your defence, Rashford and Martial will destroy them.

How interesting that Liverpool fans are scared now they have started coming to our thread to boast. Good one we are getting somewhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2020
melodyogonna:

Y e com be xay na only liverpool match threads dey always reach atleast page 15 if liverpool no get fans..
even woman wey be liverpool fan plenty ontop nl pass anyother club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Silentgroper:
Y e com be xay na only liverpool match threads dey always reach atleast page 15 if liverpool no get fans..
even woman wey be liverpool fan plenty ontop nl pass anyother club.
If you be Liverpool fan abeg try gather all your compatriots for one thread, how do you expect DJ to make long trips to FP before he can switch it on?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:09am On Dec 31, 2020
CapitalCee:

And we are telling you that 80 points +/- 5 can win the league this season so why not try it out? If Acmilan and Sporting CP are currently challenging their league titles why not united?. These teams barely played UCL in the past 5 years

I dont think you are in the board meeting where it was discussed that tge expectations is top 4. Leicester's expectations weren't league title when they won it. Liverpool finished 4th more than 20 points of man city in 2018 and lost the next seasons title by a point, before that they last played champions league Once in 9 years. Chelsea finished 10th in 2016 and won it the next.
Baba stop lowering expectations, if you dont want a title race leave us alone to chase it, if we fail we fail.

My name is Afrodoc and I approve this message.

Leyqute is just guarding his heart from disappointment because of Amaka.

The truth is we should be challenging this season. We came 3rd last season and the next logical step is 2nd or even 1st, especially since the 2 holders of those positions have been relatively off form this season.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:18am On Dec 31, 2020
#OleOUT

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Every time Olein, OleOut, OleIn, OleOut.
Wo, I don tire for Manchester United fans oo.

There is no Manchester United fan that doesn’t want us to challenge for the league and win it.
People are just scared of being disappointed by Amaka, so they are watering down expectations in order to protect themselves from heartbreak. What part of this do some people not understand? SMH

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:43am On Dec 31, 2020
SyIvalord:
Every time Olein, OleOut, OleIn, OleOut.
Wo, I don tire for Manchester United fans oo.

There is no Manchester United fan that doesn’t want us to challenge for the league and win it.
People are just scared of being disappointed by Amaka, so they are watering down expectations in order to protect themselves from heartbreak. What part of this do some people not understand? SMH

But this is exactly what they are telling you guys. You guys because of fear of Amaka's disappointment are denying the fact that with our squad quality and current league position we should be challenging for the title this season (even if we don't ultimately win it).

The only reason some are not calling a team that has won more points than all other clubs (apart from Liverpool) in the calendar year 2020 and that is currently 3 points behind Liverpool (with a game in hand) is that they are scared the manager will disappoint them.

The squad is good enough to challenge for the title. People are just unsure about the manager.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:08am On Dec 31, 2020
Go man United go. Go man United go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:47am On Dec 31, 2020
melodyogonna:

Hate go blind una sha, better release it. Who assembled the team? Who is giving us the first real shot at the title? Yet you talk as if the players are doing it on their own, while they've been shit until the current coaching team came along. The reason we're defending Ole is because we know you emotional, sentimental patriotic fans will take the title as an excuse to push an unnecessary agenda, and mount an unnecessary pressure; nit-picking and exaggerating each draw and loss as if it's not football. Yes! Since most people here still even find things to trash talk even after a win. The team too is protecting themselves from the pressure, they've said they don't really look at the table, they're taking each game as it comes, better do that too make unnecessary hope no go kill you.

Person don talk am here, next thing we go hear now be say we have the best squad in the league, I'm waiting for that.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:50am On Dec 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

But this is exactly what they are telling you guys. You guys because of fear of Amaka's disappointment are denying the fact that with our squad quality and current league position we should be challenging for the title this season (even if we don't ultimately win it).

The only reason some are not calling a team that has won more points than all other clubs (apart from Liverpool) in the calendar year 2020 and that is currently 3 points behind Liverpool (with a game in hand) is that they are scared the manager will disappoint them.

The squad is good enough to challenge for the title. People are just unsure about the manager.
Which guys? I am not part of those guys. I never denied the fact that we have the quality to challenge for the league this season. This was my reply to eph12 on this same issue

SyIvalord:
We will challenge strongly for the league this season, that I am sure of.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:04am On Dec 31, 2020
SyIvalord:
Which guys? I am not part of those guys. I never denied the fact that we have the quality to challenge for the league this season. This was my reply to eph12 on this same issue

Oh ok. I thought you were on the same side as KingAlabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Happy 79th birthday Sir Alex Ferguson, the greatest manager of all time. .

5 x FA Cups
4 x League Cups
10 x Charity Community Shields
1 x European Cup Winner's Cup
1 x European Super Cup
2 x Champions League Titles
1 x Intercontinental Cup
1 x Fifa Club World Cup
13 x Premier League Titles...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2020
Newcastle has done us a huge favor, let's go ahead to beat Aston Villa...

I don't just want us to win vs Aston Villa, I want us to take to the field on Friday playing like a team that wants the 3pts so much...Let's put the fear of God in our opponents like the Manchester United of old...

Liverpool and Manchester City are not at their best, the best time to win the league and have that believe back is now. Once we win it again, we will kick on from there. I don't want Liverpool to equal our EPL win...

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) (9264) ... (14198) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.