Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792249 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9265) (9266) (9267) (9268) (9269) (9270) (9271) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2021
https://twitter.com/i/status/1344042376638193664

New Year grin
Let's start with a bang!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2021
ChristineC:

New Year grin
Let's start with a bang!
Hmmmm... Ok oo cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2021
ChristineC:

New Year grin
Let's start with a bang!

Nice one. Park's goal had a higher degree of difficulty though.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2021
DrinkWater10:
The level of negativity on this thread is nauseating to say the least.
We are doing well, why cant we just show a little optimism?
Only OleIN geng have this mindset, reason is cos they fear or no Amaka will disappointment them...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Odunharry:
Happy New year and a prosperous 2021 to everyone of us here.

Happy birthday to to myself and Nihilistjnr.
Hapi birthday chief, more winnings by the special grace of God...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2021
ChristineC:

New Year grin
Let's start with a bang!
See the number of players we had in the opposition box...That alone meant Park had the space to drive in.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

Nice one. Park's goal had a higher degree of difficulty though.
totally agree. anyone will expect him to put in a decent cross from there, he chose the more daring option.
we had a lot of players with the right mentality.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
handelex:
Hmmmm... Ok oo cheesy
this your moniker always remind me of my high school friend Hendrix grin
God rest his soul.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR FAM.
May this year bring about the actualization of all our goals and dreams.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2021
who else plays this prediction game?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2021
ChristineC:
this your moniker always remind me of my high school friend Hendrix grin
God rest his soul.
I also had one, not very close though, he studied Architecture.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Leyqute:
About time.
Same thing I said when I got the notification
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2021
handelex:
Our best pk taker should stop taking penalties undecided and for what exactly? To boost Martial grin...See If you're not fond of Bruno just soro soke clearly and stop disguising. Me I'm not a Maguire fan at all, nobody will kill me.
Mehn I never understand this selective hate about certain players in the squad by fanbase. If one thing it prevents people from constructive criticism.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
When you remember the last player to score a stoppage-time winner at Old Trafford was Patrick van Aanholt, you understand how important that was. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has thankfully disbanded the Manchester United Treble tribute act but this was precisely the sort of result he should have considered reviving it for.

It is too early to say whether snatching victory from the jaws of a draw put enough pressure on Liverpool to force their stumble at Newcastle. The only thing for sure is that Manchester United are doing everything a title challenger can, even if it still has the lingering sense that it could go wrong at any moment and they are winging it a little.

That is not intended as a slight, more a reflection of a team learning on its feet at sprinting pace against a far more established and proven frontrunner. Their ability to come from behind to win is well-documented but the thrashing of Leeds and the grinding down of Wolves were equally impressive in their own ways, victories of both preparation and mentality.

The former comes from the manager while the latter is a more self-fulfilling virtue. There is more belief that they can produce results because there is more proof. But Solskjaer has clearly played his “very, very boring” cards perfectly. “There’s no title race after 15 games,” was simple but effective deflection that the media can misrepresent if it so wishes, while anyone connected with the club will know to listen.

“You can lose the chance of being in a race in the first 10 games,” he added. In all truth, United never lost that chance because precious few gave them one to begin with. They have benefited from expectations being lowered and detractors queuing up to criticise with opinions so embedded they neglect to credit or even notice the improvement. The underdog tag does not come particularly naturally to them yet the crown strangely fits. The pressure will be on Liverpool come January 17.

copied

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Hapi birthday chief, more winnings by the special grace of God...
Amen. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2021
patrickmuf:
Happy new year to us all...May the new year find us all better than ever in all ramifications of our lives...

Odunharry, birthday blessings...

And to Manchester United, this is the year where we finally return to the summit of world football...God bless Manchester United...
Thanks boss. More success to everyone of us in our respective endeavors.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Oasis007:
Happy New Year to Everyone. Happy New Month to all United Fans, a win Today is all I need to cap the new year Celebrations.

Happy birthday to Odunharry and Nihilist.
Thanks boss. Happy New year to you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2021
melodyogonna:

Mehn I never understand this selective hate about certain players in the squad by fanbase. If one thing it prevents people from constructive criticism.
Hate is a strong word.. I don't hate Maguire but I'm not a fan of his play style either.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Odunharry happy birthday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year guys.

Happy birthday Odunharry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
handelex:
Odunharry happy birthday.
Thanks boss..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Month and New Year to yall. It is a year of divine settlement for us all.

Happy birthday Ọdún Harry... You shall experience showers of blessings now and beyond.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Here's hoping that we all have a great year fam.

Happy new year reds!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy birthday Odunharry , have a great.

PS: Nihilistjnr, you too Gentile!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Odunharry, happ birthday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year United Faithfuls. May the Lord replenish everything we lost 2020. Cheers to greatness.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Odunharry:

Amen. Thank you very much

Happy birthday, llnp.

Looking forward to you dumping this red devilish team this year, for a club that suit your nice name.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy Birthday Odunharry

Happy new year everyone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to my OGsss in the house
We throw banter, shades and have different opinions but we are still all United

More grace to strive this year I pray cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
I really don’t understand how this useless FA sets up schedules for matches. We had a cup game last week, played during the weekend and on Tuesday. Yet we have a game today and Chelsea and some other clubs that didn’t play during the week last week and played on Monday get to play on Sunday? One whole week of rest for them. What kind of useless schedule is that?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Odunharry:
Happy New year and a prosperous 2021 to everyone of us here.

Happy birthday to to myself and Nihilistjnr.
Happy birthday bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (9265) (9266) (9267) (9268) (9269) (9270) (9271) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.