Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864277 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9267) (9268) (9269) (9270) (9271) (9272) (9273) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na so una wan take start 2021? It's not even 24hrs here in Africa cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lol are we back to the main Moyes years at Everton? 6-10th place every season. West Ham fans will not complain of that

LooL. I don’t know o. The guy seems to have found his feet. With Antonio back, I expect them to go on a decent run.

I’m just annoyed with how he relied solely on aerial attacks against Chelsea when they could’ve dismantled Lampard with some quick passes in front of Jorginho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
elrony:

You don dey dish out macronutrients already ? cheesy cheesy

cheesy

I kent shout.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

All these are just excuses.

We all know if he doesn't win UCL after three attempts, he's getting sacked.

We'll be watching from this thread.

Well, 3-5 attempts make sense na. Of course any top team will hope to win the UCL in 3-5 attempts. But it doesn’t make sense to expect him to win it this season (half season).

Una wicked sha!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
SyIvalord:
What are you talking about?

According to Pochettino fans, he is the messiah, the best coach to take us back to the glory days. According to you people, he is far better than Ole. So why are you comparing Ole to him now? Please this does not concern Ole so leave him out of this.

Tuchel won the league every year he was at PSG. Even Unai emery won the league and reached CL semis with PSG and I am sure you will not fancy any of the above coaches being our manager.

If Pochettino cannot win CL with PSG, then you guys will tell me how he is better than the aforementioned coaches or you will agree that he is an average coach at best.

Emery never reached champions league quarter-finals let alone Semis, hope you dont mean Semis of Coupe du Francaise?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

It is always good to start the year on a positive note. cheesy

Meanwhile i don't like this diamond formation against Villa. They will overload the flanks against our fullbacks.

It looks suspect NGL. Let the match start first. McFred’s mobility may not be enough to deal with the threats.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. I don’t know o. The guy seems to have found his feet. With Antonio back, I expect them to go on a decent run.

I’m just annoyed with how he relied solely on aerial attacks against Chelsea when they could’ve dismantled Lampard with some quick passes in front of Jorginho.

That was a bad tactics, but I watched the game. Chelsea were extremely lucky.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
nitrogen:

Well, 3-5 attempts make sense na. Of course any top team will hope to win the UCL in 3-5 attempts. But it doesn’t make sense to expect him to win it this season (half season).

Una wicked sha!

Last time I checked, it was another fellow here who claimed we expect him to win it in 6 months.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

cheesy

I kent shout.

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Unless it’s not a diamond @afrodoc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
As e dey hot cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

Meanwhile i don't like this diamond formation against Villa. They will overload the flanks against our fullbacks.
I just hope AWB doesn't have a brainfart tonight

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
CapitalCee:

That was a bad tactics, but I watched the game. Chelsea were extremely lucky.

Yup. Extremely lucky. And I think they’d have gotten a goal at least if they hadn’t depended mostly on aerial attacks. Na Nwoyes fault be that.

But the guy has been good so far - for West Ham’s level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

There new danger man is El ghazi so AWB will look to stop him. I think ole wants to completely shut down grealish and McGinn in their midfield. Thats why he brought in Mcfred, he will usually drift to the left( Grealish), but they will follow him there and stiffle him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
I kinda like this set up sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
O boy. Bailly cannot be bullied. Imagine the damage they’d have perpetrated if it was Lindelof contesting for those aerial balls instead of Bailly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hope say we dey play well, I no dey watch the match so undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fred n Shaw need to learn how to work together. Haba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fuvk you Pogba, you should have played it. Fred is never accurate with his shots.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Villa dey craze sha... dem sabi play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bailly again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rashford has started wirh his brain farts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Aston villa dey ball Sha.. Too much ginger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mhen.... End to end attack.

We should have been a goal or two up by now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Smellymouth:

They are playing like they want it more.

Pogba, I just dey take one eye look you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Smellymouth:

Mahn, they are playing very well. We need a goal ASAP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
nitrogen:

Mahn, they are playing very well. We need a goal ASAP

Swears. Cox this villa too stubborn ...

Codedguy1, pogba and misplaced pass na 5 and 6 na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bailly, abeg stay fit this 2021!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
CapitalCee:

Jesus Navas will need to explain to Uefa officials why he will be allowed to play for 2 different teams in the same competition at the same time
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
AWB assist.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Martial arts

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Goal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9267) (9268) (9269) (9270) (9271) (9272) (9273) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.