Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863902 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9266) (9267) (9268) (9269) (9270) (9271) (9272) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year everyone

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy birthday odunharry.

Happy new year Reds. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy birthday Odunharry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy birthday odunharry .

Happy new year my brothers. More blessings.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bruno has created 100+ chances shocked

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Just look at Bruno vs Messi statistics?
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have Messi in this squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
So Pochettino will be coaching a team that has Neymar, Icardi, Mbappe, Di Maria, Verratti, Paredes, Jesus Navas, Herrera.

Thomas Tuchel won the league every year and reached the final of the CL while he was at PSG and I am sure no one here would actually be over the heavens if Thomas Tuchel is announced as our manager today.

Therefore, if Pochettino does not win the Champions league with this PSG squad, then you people that want us to sack Ole for Pochettino will tell us why you think Pochettino is the messiah.

Champions league or nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
SyIvalord:
So Pochettino will be coaching a team that has Neymar, Icardi, Mbappe, Di Maria, Verratti, Paredes, Jesus Navas, Herrera.

Thomas Tuchel won the league every year and reached the final of the CL while he was at PSG and I am sure no one here would actually be over the heavens if Thomas Tuchel is announced as our manager today.

Therefore, if Pochettino does not win the Champions league with this PSG squad, then you people that want us to sack Ole for Pochettino will tell us why you think Pochettino is the messiah.

Be calming down na bros cheesy

I’m waiting to see how far he’d go in the UCL and if he can win the league easily.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy birthday Odunharry. Almost forgot sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Match is about 1hrs to start. This place dry naw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
4-1-2-1-2

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
SyIvalord:

Just for OLE to challenge the worst Liverpool and Man city team we have seen in 3 years, you guys wrote epistle....but you want Pochetino to win UCL with PSG cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Expert17:

Just for OLE to challenge the worst Liverpool and Man city team we have seen in 3 years, you guys wrote epistle....but you want Pochetino to win UCL with PSG cool cool
What are you talking about?

According to Pochettino fans, he is the messiah, the best coach to take us back to the glory days. According to you people, he is far better than Ole. So why are you comparing Ole to him now? Please this does not concern Ole so leave him out of this.

Tuchel won the league every year he was at PSG. Even Unai emery won the league and reached CL semis with PSG and I am sure you will not fancy any of the above coaches being our manager.

If Pochettino cannot win CL with PSG, then you guys will tell me how he is better than the aforementioned coaches or you will agree that he is an average coach at best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Leyqute:

Be calming down na bros cheesy

I’m waiting to see how far he’d go in the UCL and if he can win the league easily.
I am calmly waiting to see the excuses they will conjure up when Pochettino cannot better the achievements of his predecessors at PSG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
To be honest Moyes made some excellent signings in Benrahma, Soucek, Fonals, Coufal and Bowen, it means that with few good signings you can talk a woeful team ti a competent one. Look at Villa too. With other good players like Ogbonna, Rice, Cresswell and Balbuena. I dont see west ham battling relegation anytime soon. And Moyes kniws how to work with these sorts of players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bailly, McTom, Fred.
We no suppose concede today nau. Abi how una see am?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
SyIvalord:

The champions league that Pep with yearly loaded squads including a defending champion squad has been struggling to win for almost a decade you are DEMANDING that Poch win in 6 months.

Even though i am not a Poch fan i find your expectation incredible.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

The champions league that Pep with yearly loaded squads including a defending champion squad has been struggling to win for almost a decade you are DEMANDING that Poch win in 6 months.

Even though i am not a Poch fan i find your expectation incredible.

It seems you're making excuses for Poch.

Besides, Pep has won UCLs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

OK

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
CapitalCee:
To be honest Moyes made some excellent signings in Benrahma, Soucek, Fonals, Coufal and Bowen, it means that with few good signings you can talk a woeful team ti a competent one. Look at Villa too. With other good players like Ogbonna, Rice, Cresswell and Balbuena. I dont see west ham battling relegation anytime soon. And Moyes kniws how to work with these sorts of players

West Ham is like Everton of those days. Less spotlight. Lesser pressure to succeed. Less criticism when you lose a match. No need to play attacking football, cross and nod is okay as long as you score goals, fans won’t complain.

Of course Nwoyes is made for those teams!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

Bruv abi wetin man go do na. Too early this year to dey type epistle looking for wetin no loss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
SyIvalord:
What are you talking about?

According to Pochettino fans, he is the messiah, the best coach to take us back to the glory days. According to you people, he is far better than Ole. So why are you comparing Ole to him now? Please this does not concern Ole so leave him out of this.

Tuchel won the league every year he was at PSG. Even Unai emery won the league and reached CL semis with PSG and I am sure you will not fancy any of the above coaches being our manager.

If Pochettino cannot win CL with PSG, then you guys will tell me how he is better than the aforementioned coaches or you will agree that he is an average coach at best.

He challenged for the title twice with Spurs.

He qualified for UCL with Spurs, 4 out of 5.

His Southampton team played one of the best football in EPL during his time there.

He made Spurs a big club In EPL, taking them above Arsenal.

He took Spurs to the UCL final without spending a dime better than Tuchel and Emery's UCL final and Semifinal achievements.

Roberto Di Mateo won the UCL with Chelsea, that doesn't make him a better manager than Ex Chelsea coaches that didn't

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karleb:

When was the last time Pep won the UCL? Man Utd’s greatest manager won the UCL just twice in more than 2 decades, Mou with star studded teams won UCL just twice, but Poch should win UCL in his first year at PSG, you guys did not even say that he should get to semi-final, na win make he win am.

Wow!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin

Bruv abi wetin man go do na. Too early this year to dey type epistle looking for wetin no loss.
You wan start with Potassium this year cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Leyqute:

West Ham is like Everton of those days. Less spotlight. Lesser pressure to succeed. Less criticism when you lose a match. No need to play attacking football, cross and nod is okay as long as you score goals, fans won’t complain.

Of course Nwoyes is made for those teams!

Lol are we back to the main Moyes years at Everton? 6-10th place every season. West Ham fans will not complain of that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
nitrogen:

When was the last time Pep won the UCL? Man Utd’s greatest manager won the UCL just twice in more than 2 decades, Mou with star studded teams won UCL just twice, but Poch should win UCL in his first year at PSG, you guys did not even say that he should get to semi-final, na win make he win am.

Wow!

But Manchester United is still growing and developing after 7 years to even try and challenge for EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
nitrogen:

Wow!

All these are just excuses.

We all know if he doesn't win UCL after three attempts, he's getting sacked.

We'll be watching from this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

OK

You don dey dish out macronutrients already ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
SyIvalord:

Jesus Navas will need to explain to Uefa officials why he will be allowed to play for 2 different teams in the same competition at the same time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You wan start with Potassium this year cheesy cheesy

It is always good to start the year on a positive note. cheesy

Meanwhile i don't like this diamond formation against Villa. They will overload the flanks against our fullbacks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9266) (9267) (9268) (9269) (9270) (9271) (9272) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.