Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8873583 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9339) (9340) (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Agenda must always agend
That's the game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
eph12:

That's the game
Very cruel game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
eph12:

You know the problem was that some of you were not ready to give those players a chance too. The same people that are asking us to overlook the coach's lapses were hot on the players own.
Not me, my stance then was to let the players play up to 5 games like the coaches said
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

You dey hear am from the ole-in already bros

Where is your alpha and Omega (Mourinho)
On the league table ??
So na Carabao you wan dey win as Manchester United.

Oga dey chop your L
Till ole fails
I wonder why you still get mind comment sef cheesy cheesy
I wanted Mourinho sacked for trying to distroy the club good name, he was rightly sacked even though he won 2 major trophies. You and your fellow OleIN geng are quick to tell us that he is still building something, and cannot we any trophy. Even with a better players available to him than previous managers. We i am enjoying the good run of form, and i know we are winning EPL this season...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Our squad is magically the best thing after sliced bread ? grin grin
Kia!!!!!!
No be una dey defend Ole and criticise the players, i criticised Ole horrible taktiks, Dablord rubbish displays and Martial (wey never still boost) laziness...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
melodyogonna:

Not me, my stance then was to let the players play up to 5 games like the coaches said
As at that time, all the players were not good, the coach wasn't supported, and the coach can't do anything with this team. Looks like the players have been changed, and we have better ones now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I wanted Mourinho sacked for trying to distroy the club good name, he was rightly sacked even though he won 2 major trophies. You and your fellow OleIN geng are quick to tell us that he is still building something, and cannot we any trophy. Even with a better players available to him than previous managers. We i am enjoying the good run of form, and i know we are winning EPL this season...
Who is a better manager trophy wise

Ole or Mourinho ??

Then again you talk about better players
Apart from Bruno
Please name the others undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
No be una dey defend Ole and criticise the players, i criticised Ole horrible taktiks, Dablord rubbish displays and Martial (wey never still boost) laziness...
You said I don't criticize the manager ?

Drop receipts or just don't accuse me falsely
If not I go start my own
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

You said I don't criticize the manager ?

Drop receipts or just don't accuse me falsely
If not I go start my own
grin I know say you go ask for receipt, you also assume i was criticising all the players na....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Omo, if ole doesn't win anything this season, he should GTFO this club.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Who is a better manager trophy wise

Ole or Mourinho ??

Then again you talk about better players
Apart from Bruno
Please name the others undecided
For real?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Las Las una go dey alright...

I hope the club goes ahead and win trophies not because I want to troll those who said the players are not good enough but for the sake of the club...

One thing we all agree on is that we want the team to return to its winning ways irrespective of our individual preferences...

Know the above and know peace...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Tell us the last time we had a squad this good...

Lukaku, Rashford, Martial, Mkhitaryan, Pogba, Herrera, Sanchez, Mata, Carrick, Matic, Bailly, etc. Check attached pic. There’s enough talent to play the way the manager wanted to play.

You guys make it seem as if this current squad is the greatest in the world and don’t want to acknowledge that they are “this good” because of this manager. Which of the current starters were bought in the last TW?

And even at that they’re not good enough or dem never even reach championship level. The only consistent person making things tick is Bruno Fernandes. Will you compare this squad to EPL winners last season or the season before that or the one before that?

That being said, this manager is still naive and at best js learning on the job. He is the reason we’re out of the UCL because of his rubbish tactics. But that doesn’t mean you guys should blame him for everything and refuse to acknowledge his efforts. He may be the one to take us to the top but he may not be the one to make us serial challengers.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:

But you just said Man Utd has the best squad. Am I missing something?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:

Lukaku, Rashford, Martial, Mkhitaryan, Pogba, Herrera, Sanchez, Mata, Carrick, Matic, Bailly, etc. Check attached pic. There’s enough talent to play the way the manager wanted to play.

You guys make it seem as if this current squad is the greatest in the world and don’t want to acknowledge that they are “this good” because of this manager. Which of the current starters were bought in the last TW?

And even at that they’re not good enough or dem never even reach championship level. The only consistent person making things tick is Bruno Fernandes. Will you compare this squad to EPL winners last season or the season before that or the one before that?

That being said, this manager is still naive and at best js learning on the job. He is the reason we’re out of the UCL because of his rubbish tactics. But that doesn’t mean you guys should blame him for everything and refuse to acknowledge his efforts. He may be the one to take us to the top but he may not be the one to make us serial challengers.
And when they're bad?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
And when they're bad?

Woodward

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Smellymouth:
Omo, if ole doesn't win anything this season, he should GTFO this club.

Win or fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Expert17:

Woodward

cheesy cheesy cheesy

When they play well, it’s because of the manager, when they don’t, then it’s Woodward and the players.

Lol, disguising is a norm for some people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
eph12:

As at that time, all the players were not good, the coach wasn't supported, and the coach can't do anything with this team. Looks like the players have been changed, and we have better ones now
grin grin grin I no dey push that kyn agenda please, I no dey like dig I for go back in time go find my posts for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
And when they're bad?

Define moments when they’re bad.

Is it when they miss sitters or miscue 2-yard passes or is it when they run and run around and cannot create chances?

I want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

When they play well, it’s because of the manager, when they don’t, then it’s Woodward and the players.

You people think everything is black or white. It’s okay. Una go Dey alright.

I don ask you why LvG and Mou were sacked but cat got your tongue since.

It’s okay. Una go dey alright. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
CapitalCee:
Ole please give me this lineup against Liverpool.

DDG, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw AWB, - Matic, Fred- Pogba, Bruno- Rashford, Martial/Greenwood.

Matic to sit at the base completely and control things . Fred to track the runs of Robertson and TAA and prevent them from crossing. Pogba to roam as usual and cause the opposition problems. Bruno to continue to find space across the defence and make late runs. While our front 2 must be clinical. Cavani is better when he comes on in 2nd half, looking at his best contributions it have come towards the end. So we must persist with Martial for now.

I have strong hopes that Martial will turn a corner this season and he will do it in the most crucials of times.
a 4-4-2 diamond? their strongest play is from the wingbacks, Ole will be totally naive to play a narrow midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
melodyogonna:

grin grin grin I no dey push that kyn agenda please, I no dey like dig I for go back in time go find my posts for you.
Tor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Expert17:

Win or fvck off

Gbam!! We’ve had 4 chances to win a trophy and come up short..

This whole rebuilding thing is the new excuse..

We’ve had the chances to win trophies and we simply haven’t. What makes you guys even think we’ll win finals and trophies with ole when we can’t even win semi finals?;
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:

You people think everything is black or white. It’s okay. Una go Dey alright.

I don ask you why LvG and Mou were sacked but cat got your tongue since.

It’s okay. Una go dey alright. grin

Haha, if everything is not black and white, then stop praising the manager when things are going well, and blaming the players when things are bad.

Also, kingtom already answered your question na, you want duplication of efforts?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
nitrogen:

Haha, if everything is not black and white, then stop praising the manager when things are going well, and blaming the players when things are bad.

Also, kingtom already answered your question na, you want duplication of efforts?

Okay. Cat got your tongue and you’re incapable of nuanced discussions. That’s why you believe everything is black and white.

Got it. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:

Funny but no one said this players are the greatest of all time, at bolded shows we are on the same page. OleIN geng made it look like we didn't have a good enough players just to cover Ole's failings. We are currently doing well, i believe all OleOUT geng are happy (except Nani). If you believe Ole is doing a good job now, we also believe the players are doing a good job, and they are good enough to win the league this season. A win win situation for all fans (except maybe Nani)...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Expert17:

Woodward
And the board grin who don't act on transfer lists grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
And when they're bad?
Moyes, Van Gaal and Jose cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The players are getting blames cos some ediot fans and class of 93 don't have the balls to blame or criticise Ole. Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho (who won a European trophy) were heavily criticised for the teams display, and were all sacked eventually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9339) (9340) (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.