Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833173 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9340) (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) (9346) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Funny but no one said this players are the greatest of all time, at bolded shows we are on the same page. OleIN geng made it look like we didn't have a good enough players just to cover Ole's failings. We are currently doing well, i believe all OleOUT geng are happy (except Nani). If you believe Ole is doing a good job now, we also believe the players are doing a good job, and they are good enough to win the league this season. A win win situation for all fans (except maybe Nani)...

What we all want is success and trophies for the club. Whoever the manager is I’m going to support him but I won’t hesitate to call him out whenever he fvcks up. Same for our players.

I’ve been on Matic’s back since last season but he is a major reason we won some difficult games this season. He has been performing phenomenally, not gonna lie. And Martial is the best thing since sliced bread but when he misses too many sitters vex go enter am. Same with Rashford. I’ll blame him for making stvpid decisions but actually he still delivers for the team.

What I don’t like are blanket statements. Don’t blame the coach only and protect your favorite players from criticism. And vice versa.

We go dey alright

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nawa oo... Agenda always agending and na the same issue every time oo
undecided undecided
As our manager and the team dey do well now, we still dey push agenda. Issorai
Leyqute you get strength oo cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:

What we all want is success and trophies for the club. Whoever the manager is I’m going to support him but I won’t hesitate to call him out whenever he fvcks up. Same for our players.

I’ve been on Matic’s back since last season but he is a major reason we won some difficult games this season. He has been performing phenomenally, not gonna lie. And Martial is the best thing since sliced bread but when he misses too many sitters vex go enter am. Same with Rashford. I’ll blame him for making stvpid decisions but actually he still delivers for the team.

What I don’t like are blanket statements. Don’t blame the coach only and protect your favorite players from criticism. And vice versa.

We go dey alright
This is the problem of both camps, especially Oleouters with Nani667 championing their cause.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
handelex:
Nawa oo... Agenda always agending and na the same issue every time oo
undecided undecided
As our manager and the team dey do well now, we still dey push agenda. Issorai
Leyqute you get strength oo cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin

I don taya now grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:

We go dey alright

Lol, so ‘The manager is the reason we are doing well’, or ‘the players are not good enough’ are not blanket statements, they are duvet statements abi?

Kontinu!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
The players are getting blames cos some ediot fans and class of 93 don't have the balls to blame or criticise Ole. Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho (who won a European trophy) were heavily criticised for the teams display, and were all sacked eventually.

Dem be hypocrites! Shebi one of them listed the players we had under Mou and concluded that his squad is better (than OGS’s).

Funny thing is, Pogba, Bailly, Rashford, Martial, DDG, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, McTom, Fred, played under Mou, but they are not good enough under Ole. Na the manager dey bring out the best in them.

Please help me tell them to repent else the thunder that will strike them is watching them in 5D.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
nitrogen:

Dem be hypocrites! Shebi one of them listed the players we had under Mou and concluded that his squad is better (than OGS’s).

Funny thing is, Pogba, Bailly, Rashford, Martial, DDG, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, McTom, Fred, played under Mou, but they are not good enough under Ole. Na the manager dey bring out the best in them.

Please help me tell the fuvkers to repent else the thunder that will strike them is watching them in 5D.

This is uncalled for and to be frank, quite childish and immature.

You shouldn’t be calling people names just because you are incapable of having a nuanced conversation with them or because you think they don’t agree with your point of view.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Never doubt the loyalty of Manchester United fans, when we had to endure this:

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, so ‘The manager is the reason we are doing well’, or ‘the players are not good enough’ are not blanket statements, they are duvet statements abi?

Kontinu!

Nna ehn!

Whenever we take one step forward, you take 10 steps backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
afrodoc2:

That’s not a bad lineup. The only question is which 2 out of McTom, Fred, Matic will start.

I suspect Amaka will go with that 4-2-2 mainly because of Pogba’s form.
He will want to play both Pogba and Bruno but will field 2 CDMs behind them as insurance.

I am suspecting it will be McFred even though i appreciate Matic’s superiority on the ball.

Whatever line up he uses he must ensue that the tactic matches the lineup.

For example you can’t play Maguire, Matic, Pogba, Lindelof together and be pressing high up the pitch.

Yeah. No doubt Pogba will start. Its going to be same line up with the last game, just that he will remove one of the forward players for McTom and/or Fred.
Except for injuries, for me I think Matic with one of the Mcfred will be better. Liverpool dont have quick midfielders si matic will be better, and we need somebody who will always release our attackers for a run at their defence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
And when they're bad?
We crashed out of UCL. Lost 4 semi finals.
Who takes the blame, the players, coach or Woodward?
Your answer answers your question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:

This is uncalled for and to be frank, quite childish and immature.

You shouldn’t be calling people names just because you are incapable of having a nuanced conversation with them or because you think they don’t agree with your point of view.

Are you one of them? Also, did I call anyone names?

I said that they should repent or thunder will fire them. Something similar is in the holy books na

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Karleb:

Nna ehn!

Whenever we take one step forward, you take 10 steps backwards.

Do you know what you are saying? Any correlation?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wait sef, don’t some of you call our players ‘bastards’, id1ots, unintelligent dolts, etc? Also called our previous managers interesting names, so I don’t understand the complaints.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
nitrogen:

Are you one of them? Also, did I call anyone names?

I said that they should repent or thunder will fire them. Something similar is in the holy books na

Miss me with this shalaye. You called people “fvckers”. And you had me in mind although you say you didn’t. but even if not, do I have to be at the receiving end before I can call out crass behavior?

You really are immature.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:

Miss me with this shalaye. You called people “fvckers”. And do I have to be at the receiving end before I can call out crass behavior?

You really are immature.

How many times have people addressed our players and manager as dolts in here!

Better calm down!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
I like these words from Pogba.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:

Define moments when they’re bad.

Is it when they miss sitters or miscue 2-yard passes or is it when they run and run around and cannot create chances?

I want to check something.

Patrickmuf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leyqute:
I like these words from Pogba.
100% facts

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Panther7:
kiss

There is no violence anywhere. He is just overreacting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
grin I know say you go ask for receipt, you also assume i was criticising all the players na....
I never talk that one na
grin

Are you sure you dey read me conversation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
For real?
No for fake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
TrebleChamp:
The players are getting blames cos some ediot fans and class of 93 don't have the balls to blame or criticise Ole. Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho (who won a European trophy) were heavily criticised for the teams display, and were all sacked eventually.
They were sacked basically because of top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Panther7:
100% facts

I like how the club js managing the press. Ole lies through his teeth and the other players usually make sense when they speak.

Mou take our eyes see many things grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2021
This Ole is mad walahi.

Win the league title or else we riot.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Leyqute:

I like how the club js managing the press. Ole lies through his teeth and the other players usually make sense when they speak.

Mou take our eyes see many things grin
I don't take Ole's presser serious he says something and does another but it's far better than Mou. Mou comes to the press to fight war and says too many unnecessary things that cause distraction in the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:11am On Jan 15, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, if you think ‘fvcker’ is a bad name, then you are more immature!

How many times have people addressed our players and manager as fuvkers in here!

Better calm down!

You are calling people fuckers and you think it is a good name.

If your child calls you a fucker or someone calls your parents fuckers will you be happy about it.

I am not saying you should not insult people o, but just own it when you do. No dey disguise.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:22am On Jan 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

You are calling people fuckers and you think it is a good name.

If your child calls you a fucker or someone calls your parents fuckers will you be happy about it.

I am not saying you should not insult people o, but just own it when you do. No dey disguise.

I did not say it is a good name. No such assertion in any of my posts. Meanwhile, people here can call our players stupid and senseless, but don’t want to be called a fuvker.

I am very sure that you and Leyqute have done this on the thread a few times, so what’s the big deal?

The guy overreacted, simple!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Leyqute:

Okay. Cat got your tongue and you’re incapable of nuanced discussions. That’s why you believe everything is black and white.

Got it. cheesy

This is my guy saying that cat cut my tongue, and I am incapable of nuanced discuss, even after telling him that someone already answered his question. It makes sense na....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Leyqute:
Marcus Rashford is a stvpid player.

Not everyone is innocent. So not a big deal.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9340) (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) (9346) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), maik99(m), patrickmuf(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.