Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8770368 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9491) (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) ... (14171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
BikeMan:
12 PL goals, 6 of them are PENALTIES.

BEST MIDFIELDER IN ENGLAND

These are your players.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
BikeMan:

Don’t be jealous United have a gunman and you have a rat in your club.

If Bruno isn’t the best midfielder in England, who is?

KDB had that title until Bruno arrived but things have changed now.

Bow down to King Bruno.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
handelex:
CapitalCee speedy and full recovery bro.

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Get well some mate, Covid-19 is real and we all have to be very careful.

10ks

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Peace go reign for some few Days at least

This doesn’t stop Agenda from agendating grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2021
BikeMan:

You know frank lampard, that midfielder widely heralded by shekpites as one of the best players of the premier league era scored more penalties than Fernandes in his best scoring season.

Fat lampard scored 26 goals in his highest scoring season with 15 of them being penalties (57.6%). FYI, Lamps has scored more penalties than any other player in the history of the PL.

The agenda is so dusty ... cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

These are your players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Smellymouth:

You know frank lampard, that midfielder widely heralded by shekpites as one of the best players of the premier league era scored more penalties than Fernandes in his best scoring season.

Fat lampard scored 26 goals in his highest scoring season with 15 of them being penalties (57.6%). FYI, Lamps has scored more penalties than any other player in the history of the PL.

Cc bikeman

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Why did you leave out his assists?

The senseless posse from your end (airmark,hensben & BlueAnfel444)sent you here to fart with this nonsense.
And you dutifully obliged,given that your default setting is stupid and you are foolish by nature.

When will you ever have any kind of sense,you this invalid slowpoke?

Your Kai Havertz that you said is better than him nko?

Anytime Man utd win a match and you don't mention my moniker, i think you believe you will die.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Is there a way to edit Twitter posts because I don't understand shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:42am On Feb 03, 2021
We are winning the EPL title this season wink....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2021
paafin:

Worst coach??
Guy, I hate to say this but you are becoming more stupid every day!!

Lol...you don't hate it...but you love it
Y'all OlE asslickickers are the stupid and gullible ones

And you're emotional for nothing...deal with that shii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:48am On Feb 03, 2021
Smellymouth:

32 penalties in how many years? Bruno already has 10 PL penalty goals in just one year. Imagine how many penaldes will get if he stays as long as Lampard cheesy

When he plays a big team now, my guy will hibernate, but when he scores another penalty against Crystal Palace, he will become the best midfielder in England again cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:51am On Feb 03, 2021
I kuku didn’t help my own players. Just hailing the best player in the league.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Go sack am na grin grin grin they sacked your MCM that almost choked me to death with useless, drab football. Cry more grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Peace go reign for some few Days at least
We will not be deceived, OleOUT grin grin grin..

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:21am On Feb 03, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:33am On Feb 03, 2021
Since na confession night, my own MCM na Van Gaal. Baale served us hot hot ogbono soups sha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Omo. 9-0. shocked shocked shocked shocked
E shock me!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2021
melodyogonna:
Go sack am na grin grin grin they sacked your MCM that almost choked me to death with useless, drab football. Cry more grin grin grin
grin grin grin
At least we did 4-0 FC taht year na. That should count for something cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:33am On Feb 03, 2021
But these our forwards sha.
How you go score 9 goals and not one of them can bag a hattrick. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:23am On Feb 03, 2021
handelex:
I no understand oo, na Southampton lose yet na Shekpites dey cry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na their abinibi be dat.

To cry and to roll tire(tyre).

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:27am On Feb 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

These are your players.

grin

AWB flogging Chelshit’s 30 billion gang. Mehdoooo!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Ice cold Martial has arrived. I pity our next 5 opponents who will face Martial. The Oleouters in the mud again cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:03am On Feb 03, 2021
airmark:

Anytime Man utd win a match and you don't mention my moniker, i think you believe you will die.
Could it be that:
a. You actually once upon a time took the time to keep calling my moniker years ago? You now see how stupid it feels when the joy of first-to-do-no-dey-pain wears off, and suddenly now want to act the victim.
b. You are actually as stupid as I think you are,given the myriad and plethora of stupid shît credited to your jinxed moniker?
c.You actually ruin people's careers by hyping them?

Oga learn to face front. I'm not ready for your juvenile antics here.
I will call you anyhow I like whenever I like.

Fück you,your club and your stupid name.

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Lana1:
But these our forwards sha.
How you go score 9 goals and not one of them can bag a hattrick. angry angry
Its called community sharing.

I hope they haven't spent all their quota on this foolish Southampton though.

Someone was making reference to last season's game.

Did you hear what their coach Ralph Tresvant said after we came back to win last year?
He said the boys were celebrating like they won the league.
Lol.
He looked as deflated as airmark in his academic gown when he is playing VC of his citadel with his minion crayon using clowns like hensben,bikeman,BlueAngel444 etc.
TalabiAudu used to be one of them but defected. I'm so glad for that guy.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Martial has now scored more goals than Rashford and Greenwood combined in our last 10 matches all Competition. We are back

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:11am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Its called community sharing.

I hope they haven't spent all their quota on this foolish Southampton though.

Someone was making reference to last season's game.

Did you hear what their coach Ralph Tresvant said after we came back to win last year?
He said the boys were celebrating like they won the league.
Lol. used to be one of them but defected. I'm so glad for that guy.
Which one is Ralph Tresvant my guy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:14am On Feb 03, 2021
Trevor012:

Which one is Ralph Tresvant my guy cheesy
Ralf Hussen-wetin be im name.

I always shorten it to Ralph Tresvant.

If you are into old school jams you will know the guy.

cc:@afrodoc2 I believe dis guy's CD is in your carton in your shop.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:30am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Ralf Hussen-wetin be im name.

I always shorten it to Ralph Tresvant.

If you are into old school jams you will know the guy.

cc:@afrodoc2 I believe dis guy's CD is in your carton in your shop.
A man with sensitivity cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:58am On Feb 03, 2021
KingTom:

A man with sensitivity cool
Correct guy.

You sabi.

Carry go jor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2021
pharod:
Is there a way to edit Twitter posts because I don't understand shocked
Twitter no be Nairaland na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9491) (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) ... (14171) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), Ijustwantto, ChristineC, eph12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.