Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834771 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) (9499) (9500) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Lana1:
Hasenhuettl no fit cry yesterday. Baba was laughing yesterday.
We gave him 9 reasons to laugh and not cry like a bítch this time.

As for the hattricks, we no need community sharing abeg.
We need to be more ruthless in front of goal.
10-0 and at least one hattrick for no bad yesterday grin
Did you watch his post match interview?

I swear he wasn't speaking in English. I was hearing some mixture of Mandarin and swahili.

That 9-nought really dazed him.

Lol. Next time he will learn what humility is about before coming to Old Trafford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Doranzy:
cheesy cheesy
Enjoy your day boss
same here.
Cheers! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

You know as e dey go.

Ralph Tresvant and BBD.

Yes na.

I trust my able elder with old school flavor.

Confirm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
There's a reason I no dey too like throw jabs because every team get points to hit back...

If we win, you praise Ole and the others will praise the players and vice versa...

It was here where guys were saying Rashford and Martial should be dropped to the bench, suggesting that the board go out and sign quality forwards...

If we win games I praise the players and ole

If we loose I blame them equally
But most people(oleouters) say that the coach is only to blame and doesn't know how to use the players, I think you agree with me that the coach doesn't cause a player to miss a clear-cut chance.

Then for the bolded
If a player is off form
He surely needs bench time, and don't you want the board to sign quality forwards?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Doranzy:

Oga i dey fence na
If I see bad thing make I no take?? angry
You dey climb fence more than 50times a day, body no dey pain you ni grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
You dey climb fence or than 50times a day, body no dey pain you ni grin cheesy cheesy

I be Terminator cheesy grin

I seek justice for the oleinners

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Doranzy:

Patrick
Patrick

Are you saying they believe in OGS?

If no
Den dey expect less from him(not winning games)
Oleinners do you guys believe in the players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Doranzy:

If we win games I praise the players and ole

If we loose I blame them equally
But most people(oleouters) say that the coach is only to blame and doesn't know how to use the players, I think you agree with me that the coach doesn't cause a player to miss a clear-cut chance.

Then for the bolded
If a player is off form
He surely needs bench time, and don't you want the board to sign quality forwards?
I dey observe you...Whenever we lose, I go see who you go blame...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2021
As an aside, what changed yesterday?

Shaw and AWB suddenly learnt how to cross?

Or was it a case of better movement from our forwards?

Or was a tactical switch in our play?

I noticed that for every time the ball was in and around the Southampton box, we had at least 2-3 players lurking with intent...

I hope it isn't because of the red card overall because we played some scintillating attacking football yesterday...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:

I noticed that for every time the ball was in and around the Southampton box, we had at least 2-3 players lurking with intent...

I hope it isn't because of the red card overall because we played some scintillating attacking football yesterday...
I agree with you.
The full back forward play was near perfect.

Luke Shaw bagged two assists.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
But you are throwing jabs at others who believe we are good enough to challenge for the title...

After a good result, you say they have gone silent but it's the same folks who think we are good enough to be winning games and put up a strong challenge...Why will people who think we should be winning games act surprised when we win? Rather it's those who are of the opinion that the lads ain't good enough that act surprised anytime we win...

The other group will only come here to register their (our) displeasure when we lose games we shouldn't be losing like that against Sheffield Utd...

Nah. They don’t believe we’re good enough to win the league. They’re either hurt that their guy Mou was sacked or that Ole was signed instead of Pochettino their preferred candidate. And that’s why they act how they act.

It doesn’t make sense if you call yourself a United fan but hardly discuss about transfers, the team’s form, tactics or players or share jokes pertaining to the team etc. The only thing you’re interested in is when the manager will be sacked irrespective of how things are going.

How are you a fan when you’re only interested in the downfall of your club? If you think the manager is horrible why are you angry when he loses matches

And I f you only come here to register displeasure when we lose, why is it hard for you to register pleasure when we win??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

I agree with you.
The full back forward play was near perfect.

Luke Shaw bagged two assists.

Lol
Shaw didn't surprise me, not all, AWB did...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:

What changed was that Southampton played almost the thw entire match with 10 men. We still are very timid in attack.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

What changed was that Southampton played almost the thw entire match with 10 men. We still are very timid in attack.
Leyqute, Afrodoc2 and others, do you guys share same sentiment?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:

Nah. Wan Bissaka’s goal would’ve been scored against 11 men. Shaw’s cross was to the far right side and Bissaka was anticipating it. Without Bissaka’s movement and Shaw’s pinpoint cross it wouldn’t have happened.

Cavani was also picked out neatly amongst a crowd of players for his own goal. Remember a Soton player jumped really high but couldn’t get to it.

We are crossing the ball better, I think.

It also seems Cavani is Ole’s first choice striker now. He hauled him and Shaw off at halftime. Or maybe they’re just the players most likely to cop an injury.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:

Pogba didn't play smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
Are we back as challengers?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Did you watch his post match interview?

I swear he wasn't speaking in English. I was hearing some mixture of Mandarin and swahili.

That 9-nought really dazed him.

Lol. Next time he will learn what humility is about before coming to Old Trafford.

Wasn’t he the same guy who claimed we were ‘celebrating as if we won the league’ when we beat him 3-2 at St. Mary’s?

That guy is a turdd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2021
Leyqute:

Wasn’t he the same guy who claimed we were ‘celebrating as if we won the league’ when we beat him 3-2 at St. Mary’s?

That guy is a turdd.
That's not even my fuss

I can remember our 2nd leg fixture with them during the lockdown last season

That draw pain me gan

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
There's a reason I no dey too like throw jabs because every team get points to hit back...

If we win, you praise Ole and the others will praise the players and vice versa...

It was here where guys were saying Rashford and Martial should be dropped to the bench, suggesting that the board go out and sign quality forwards...

I still stand on this. The forwards need quality competition. When they flopped it affected the team badly. If there was a quality replacement for them they won’t flop for too long. And their quality competition would at least serve the team at the time they were posting crappy performances.

We’d still be at the top if they hadn’t flopped. We can’t always rely on Bruno.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
Oleinners do you guys believe in the players?
I think they do cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

That's not even my fuss

I can remember our 2nd leg fixture with them during the lockdown last season

That draw pain me gan

And that Obafemi guy was celebrating wildly. They had nothing to play for o. Serves him right. Hope they relegate this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
I dey observe you...Whenever we lose, I go see who you go blame...
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2021
Leyqute:

And that Obafemi guy was celebrating wildly. They had nothing to play for o. Serves him right. Hope they relegate this season.
cheesy cheesy

That Obafemi Picture Airmark posted during his press conference

My hate for Soton grew after that game

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Pogba didn't play smiley
Lol I didn't see this reply coming...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Sniper4real:
The quick release of passes from mcfred is the edge they have over pogba which is helping the team alot

Lol you sef see am. It's one of the reasons OLE don't joke with them in a counter attacking game. The chemistry between them and Bruno when it comes to one touch and move passing is insane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lol, you people are very funny. Let me educate you. Playing against 10 men is even more frustrating than playing against the full 11 . This is because The give you a low block defending and try to hit you on the counter. Scoring against them would be difficult. The fact that we were able to break them down so easily should be praised. Abeg give them their due when they deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2021
U
Doranzy:

When I see foul I dey blow whistle from fence cool

I no engage I just correct the foul cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Its called community sharing.

I hope they haven't spent all their quota on this foolish Southampton though.

Someone was making reference to last season's game.

Did you hear what their coach Ralph Tresvant said after we came back to win last year?
He said the boys were celebrating like they won the league.
Lol.
He looked as deflated as airmark in his academic gown when he is playing VC of his citadel with his minion crayon using clowns like hensben,bikeman,BlueAngel444 etc.
TalabiAudu used to be one of them but defected. I'm so glad for that guy.
You must be a bitter person in real life, probably suffering from divorce syndrome, that woman do you strong thing. sorry oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2021
hensben:
You must be a bitter person in real life, probably suffering from divorce syndrome, that woman do you strong thing. sorry oo

When people say you are an idìot,it is trash like this they refer to.

LOL.

I won't dignify this imbecilic post with a response.

It is beneath me.
What I'll say is that you're only acting to type.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy

That Obafemi Picture Airmark posted during his press conference

My hate for Soton grew after that game

Why am I not surprised

It's only to post pictures this invalid is known for.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

[s]When people say you are an idìot,it is trash like this they refer to.

LOL.

I won't dignify this imbecilic post with a response.

It is beneath me.
What I'll say is that you're only acting to type.
[/s]
You re always bitter, it is the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) (9499) (9500) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.