Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8769018 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Elampiro, I am satisfied seeing Shaw and Wan-Bissaka scoring and assisting...The first goal is stuff of Trnet and Robertson...

This is what I want, attacking contributions from our fullbacks just so our wing forwards can take up positions in the box...

Best performance in a while, congrats to the manager and players, this is the way to go...

Martial scored, not just one but two...Manchester City forwards have nothing on him...Before you come here to say they have 2 games in hand, let me be the first to tell you they'll not win any and their forwards won't score...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Doranzy:

Auto b*ot banned me for trolling shekpites grin grin
Trouble maker grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Now that's the @patrickmuf I know. Martial scores not one but 2. grin grin
patrickmuf:
Elampiro, I am satisfied seeing Shaw and Wan-Bissaka scoring and assisting...The first goal is stuff of Trnet and Robertson...

This is what I want, attacking contributions from our fullbacks just so our wing forwards can take up positions in the box...

Best performance in a while, congrats to the manager and players, this is the way to go...

Martial scored, not just one but two...Manchester City forwards have nothing on him...Before you come here to say they have 2 games in hand, let me be the first to tell you they'll not win any and their forwards won't score...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2021
benji93:
Now that's the @patrickmuf I know. Martial scores not one but 2. grin grin
grin grin grin
My boy has been through a lot...Going forward, all those who doubted will come back asking for forgiveness...For now, no more sales of Martial fc forms...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:

If the fullbacks can contribute to goals goals, good. But each team with its different strength depending on combination of players' characteristics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2021
elampiro:

If the fullbacks can contribute to goals goals, good. But each team with its different strength depending on combination of players' characteristics.
Exactly baba, each team is unique in their own way.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Doranzy:

More front and sacrifice a defender that's how we scored nine

But oleouters go still find something to complain about.

Ole has tried. He has saved so much money for the club and achieved same results another coach would have done spending €300m a season. Gone are the days we go out chasing two or three players throughout a transfer window got turned down and then settled for an alternative that cost €80m. The alternative comes and benches Martial, Greenwood, etc. The half baked new transfer prevent the cohesion among the old players to continuing strengthening.

That is when we see 1000 pages of argument where some defend an €80m striker who has not scored for 8 matches, and some attack him. The press start writing why he should be given time or why he is still the best in the team. Or why he should be benched. The coach would them be ashamed to bench a player he spent €80m to buy

Ole has gone for low key players and Manchester United is becoming an attractive team for big players to join in the future. If we can get one or two big signings right, we will be there. Ole has beaten all the managers people want him replaced with.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Can we now resume with the agenda

We're still 2nd ffs

That loss to sheffield still dey pain me angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2021
What is going on here? Why is everyone agreeing with everyone?? Fight, let there be war and carnage... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2021
elampiro:

Ole has tried. He has saved so much money for the club and achieved same results another coach would have done spending €300m a season. Gone are the days we go out chasing two or three players throughout a transfer window got turned down and then settled for an alternative that cost €80m. The alternative comes and benches Martial, Greenwood, etc. The half baked new transfer prevent the cohesion among the old players to continuing strengthening.

That is when we see 1000 pages of argument where some defend an €80m striker who has not scored for 8 matches, and some attack him. The press start writing why he should be given time or why he is still the best in the team. Or why he should be benched. The coach would them be ashamed to bench a player he spent €80m to buy

Ole has gone for low key players and Manchester United is becoming an attractive team for big players to join in the future. If we can get one or two big signings right, we will be there. Ole has beaten all the managers people want him replaced with.

Elamps bàbà... You've given them two lines to hang on for OleIn...

What's my own, make we sha win a or two trophy ni tèmi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2021
elampiro:

@ bolded

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2021
pharod:
What is going on here? Why is everyone agreeing with everyone?? Fight, let there be war and carnage... grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2021
elampiro:

Has he been awarded any trophy with the victories he got against our Former managers??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Trouble maker grin grin grin
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Has he been awarded any trophy with the victories he got against our Former managers??

Agenda must agend

Where did he say he would be awarded a trophy based on that ? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Lol...you don't hate it...but you love it
Y'all OlE asslickickers are the stupid and gullible ones

And you're emotional for nothing...deal with that shii

You can disappear now

Come back when next we loose thanks

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Not about trophies yet, he has built a team that with one spike, it becomes a world class team. Just one or two magic player to join and we are there. What is the essence of winning a trophy and the next season you are at bottom part of the table?

This season is close to where we were in 2005, 2006 before Carrick, Evra and Vidic joined. But now we need to upgrade on Cavani, we wait to see how quickly Ahmad Diallo settles into the right side of attack. We can buy a world class striker like Kane
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Ralf Hussen-wetin be im name.

I always shorten it to Ralph Tresvant.

If you are into old school jams you will know the guy.

cc:@afrodoc2 I believe dis guy's CD is in your carton in your shop.

You know as e dey go.

Ralph Tresvant and BBD.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
elampiro:

Not about trophies yet, he has built a team that with one spike, it becomes a world class team. Just one or two magic player to join and we are there. What is the essence of winning a trophy and the next season you are at bottom part of the table?

This season is close to where we were in 2005, 2006 before Carrick, Evra and Vidic joined. But now we need to upgrade on Cavani, we wait to see how quickly Ahmad Diallo settles into the right side of attack. We can buy a world class striker like Kane
I'll suggest Haaland though

Haaland is still Younger than Kane.... I'm still not certain about our backline especially when I see the partnership of Lindelof and Maguire in the lineup

I heard Bayern are also going out for Upamecano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

[s]Could it be that:
a. You actually once upon a time took the time to keep calling my moniker years ago? You now see how stupid it feels when the joy of first-to-do-no-dey-pain wears off, and suddenly now want to act the victim.
b. You are actually as stupid as I think you are,given the myriad and plethora of stupid shît credited to your jinxed moniker?
c.You actually ruin people's careers by hyping them?

Oga learn to face front. I'm not ready for your juvenile antics here.
I will call you anyhow I like whenever I like.

Fück you,your club and your stupid name[/s].

Gibberish. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Lana1:
grin grin grin
At least we did 4-0 FC taht year na. That should count for something cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Haaland is still Younger than Kane.... I'm still not certain about our backline especially when I see the partnership of Lindelof and Maguire in the lineup

The defence is shaking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Amaka should just use his Norwegian connection to get us Haaland before he leaves.
Then we offload James and Mata. Cavani, Rashford, Martial, Haaland, Greenwood, Amad would be a very juicy attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Doranzy:

Agenda must agend

Where did he say he would be awarded a trophy based on that ? undecided
I thought you claimed to be a Fencist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Trevor012:
Martial has now scored more goals than Rashford and Greenwood combined in our last 10 matches all Competition. We are back
Which kyn useless stat be this chief grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

Amaka should just use his Norwegian connection to get us Haaland before he leaves.
Then we offload James and Mata. Cavani, Rashford, Martial, Haaland, Greenwood, Amad would be a very juicy attack.
His Agent might be an Obstacle to we signing him

Mata fit dey play Calabash cup games
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I thought you claimed to be a Fencist
When I see foul I dey blow whistle from fence cool

I no engage I just correct the foul cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2021
melodyogonna:

Which kyn useless stat be this chief grin grin

The guy tire person grin

Concentrated Martial FC fan

Patrickmuf dey learn work where im dey grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

His Agent might be an Obstacle to we signing him

Mata fit dey play Calabash cup games

Mata is actually a waste of space right now. Minutes that should be going to upcoming attackers are being wasted on him.

These young players need to play senior football to continue their development.

Elanga, Mejbri, Pellistri, Greenwood, Amad all need minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2021
elampiro:

Hmm so we have a quality team now or we're close to having one? Let the team just lose next, hope we won't see long articles on how poor the team is and how far we are from lfc, city and co? I know it's not from you, but we know those agreeing with you now but will change their stance about the team when next they lose

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2021
BikeMan:
YOU ALL SHOULD STOP WAILING PLEASE. WE MIGHT HAVE A POTENTIAL PARTY ON OUR HANDS. You can resume wailing after fulltime.
cheesy cheesy
Hope you had a nice 9th

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Doranzy: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Illimitable:
Instant red card!

Ole should win this easily now but man will still park the bus tactically..
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9492) (9493) (9494) (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kundistrict(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.