Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,500 members, 7,843,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8813876 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) (9499) (9500) (9501) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Leyqute:

Wasn’t he the same guy who claimed we were ‘celebrating as if we won the league’ when we beat him 3-2 at St. Mary’s?

That guy is a turdd.
He was o.
Thr same clown who started kneeling down in tears after beating Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
hensben:
You re always bitter, it is the truth.
Oshey psychoanalyst.

Now run off and go play in the mud where you belong, you ass wipe clown

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
For that Cavani goal, we had 5 players in the box waiting for the cross. We hardly get that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

[s]This immature muppet will always prove me right with his baby boy antics.

Canceling posts is so like airmark the phoool.

Overgrown baby. Childishness personified.

When are you going to post my picture on the forum and talk about my family?

Shameless idiot mongrel.[/s]

grin

I only cancel foolish posts. You won't see me cancelling posts from Patrickmfc. Ask him to teach you how to post wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

[s]Oshey psychoanalyst.

Now run off and go play in the mud where you belong, you ass wipe clown[/s]
You are a simp that was played by a woman which resulted to your bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2021
hensben:
You must be a bitter person in real life, probably suffering from divorce syndrome, that woman do you strong thing. sorry oo

grin

He is a destitute, he can't afford to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2021
airmark:

grin

He is a destitute, he can't afford to marry.
Nor mind him, small thing wey him get woman still play him collect am, come here come dey behave like lunatic. Ask am, he know what i am saying.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Why am I not surprised

It's only to post pictures this invalid is known for.

I only post pictures of human beings, you are not one. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2021
airmark:

That high class simp wan dey feel himself. smh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2021
hensben:

Why would i post a picture of a well-known animal? Mba. grin

Unlimited22:

You forgot the almost inconsequential animal known as hoopla.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2021
hoopLA:

He was o.
Thr same clown who started kneeling down in tears after beating Liverpool.

LooL. I remember that moment. He was crying tears of joy. He almost cried yesterday sef. Tears of sorrow. Useless somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2021
eph12:
For that Cavani goal, we had 5 players in the box waiting for the cross. We hardly get that.

Great cross from Shaw too.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Trevor012:

What is useless there? The fact that Martial has scored more goals than Greenwood and Rashford combined in our 10 last matches should tell you something.
Oh, never thought of it that way. Now that I think about it, it's beginning to tell me a lot of things but pray tell, what did you think it should tell me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Not only are United the top scorers in the Premier League, they are the top scorers from open play. This category excludes counter attacks and penalties. It is time for the false narrative that United depend on these two routes to goal to die.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Just look at West Ham and set pieces. David Nwoyes grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
Not only are United the top scorers in the Premier League, they are the top scorers from open play. This category excludes counter attacks and penalties. It is time for the false narrative that United depend on these two routes to goal to die.
grin grin

Haters in the what? In the Mud.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lana1:
grin grin

Haters in the what? In the Mud.

I just dey observe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Doranzy:

I think we do cheesy
Fixed sir tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
Lol I didn't see this reply coming...
Yes na, their was urgency in our midfield and no ball romancing. Pogba is a talented footballer, but his game isn't suited for the EPL in my opinion. Apologies to weedta.ker and other Pogba fans wink..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy

That Obafemi Picture Airmark posted during his press conference

My hate for Soton grew after that game
Soton have been troubling us for years, i don't know if they always see our match as a cup final. The 9 zip too sweet me men....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
As an aside, what changed yesterday?

Shaw and AWB suddenly learnt how to cross?

Or was it a case of better movement from our forwards?

Or was a tactical switch in our play?

I noticed that for every time the ball was in and around the Southampton box, we had at least 2-3 players lurking with intent...

I hope it isn't because of the red card overall because we played some scintillating attacking football yesterday...

The red card was key in wrecking Southampton's plans but i think our players were up for it even without that red.

Your Shaw observation is why i get on his case. A full back that takes decent corner kicks but refuses to cross the ball in open play. Shaw is ALWAYS playing within himself. He has no inner drive to excel so he plays just well enough to keep his shirt.

If next season we get a LB better than Telles don't be shocked to see Shaw raise his game yet again and keep that one on the bench also.

He is actually a disgrace in a way. He is the anti-Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Don’t raise your hopes fellas, the red card was the major difference. Everton weekend, we’ll be back to our normal self.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
Shaw didn't surprise me, not all, AWB did...

AWB is the success story of this new year so far. His touch, passing, crossing have all improved greatly over the last month. He lacks the natural technical ability of Shaw but through determination and drive he tries to play the way an attacking fullback should.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
Leyqute, Afrodoc2 and others, do you guys share same sentiment?

The red card was key.

Southampton are a high pressing team not a bus parking team. They just could not recalibrate to playing with 10 men cos it is not what they train to do.

Professional bus parkers like Burnley will adjust better to going 1 man down.

I believe we still would have won but definitely not anything near 9-0.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin

Borussia Dortmund have reduced their asking price for Jadon Sancho to €100m due to the financial implications of the coronavirus pandemic.

- Sport Bild
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
hensben:
You are a simp that was played by a woman which resulted to your bitterness.

Lol.

See this brain dead foool who can't even type two ciherent sentences together.

It's not my fault your destiny was sold for a plate of tuwo.

I'm not even sure you typed this yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
airmark:

Why would i post a picture of a well-known animal? Mba. grin

I'm sure you're referring to the two headed chimp that conceived you through your mum's rectum.

Don't worry we'll rehabilitate you and that milky way mouth of yours.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
hensben:
Doofus clown has learnt new word and we will not rest.

It has been "simping" since,and it will not use any other word besides simp from now on till further notice.

But what do you expect?

An airmark disciple can't show itself to have any form of intelligent life.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Borussia Dortmund have reduced their asking price for Jadon Sancho to €100m due to the financial implications of the coronavirus pandemic.

- Sport Bild

E be like say Watzke get brain fatigue. E go shock the guy like NEPA transformer at the price Sancho will finally be bought for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
airmark:

Stop deceiving yourself,destiny killer.

VvD is still looking for his ligaments after hyping itself.

This marine spirit mammy water first born will never stop being a sub-animate being.

Go and check for your brothers in the burst condom in the refuse dump
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
airmark:

grin

I only cancel foolish posts. You won't see me cancelling posts from Patrickmfc. Ask him to teach you how to post wisely.

I believe if we are to go by canceling you'd be owing these pages.

Your posts are the epitome of lunacy.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

E be like say Watzke get brain fatigue. E go shock the guy like NEPA transformer at the price Sancho will finally be bought for.

grin

Dude still fooling around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9495) (9496) (9497) (9498) (9499) (9500) (9501) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Ijustwantto and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.