Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8870063 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9512) (9513) (9514) (9515) (9516) (9517) (9518) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Leyqute:
This same Mou with drab football is the one peeps are angry got sacked at Man Utd.

His best years are behind him. He has lost that attacking edge. His teams defend and defend and have no way to create goal-scoring chances. Is this your MCM?

The same mou with drab football won trophies for the club.

Ole gollum with his interesting style of play can't even get the club to any finals.

Ole is cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Airmark you see your life outside!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Quoting a post of 2016 in 2021. You should see your life. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Joezinho:

You have constantly spent your days here buttlicking sylv.alord's wrinkled butt.

We will save that discussion for another day

Everyone here knows I don't butt lick anybody here, well except you.

Even the sylvalord and I don get our duels in the past.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2021
airmark:

Quoting a post of 2016 in 2021. You should see your life. grin
Illimitable
You can run away now wink

A coward is always expected to be a coward cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Beorn1:

This!! I still don't get why some people equate the criticism of Ole to being a Mourinho or Moyes supporter.
Some prefer not to read or understand what they read or think for themselves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Joezinho:

The same mou with drab football won trophies for the club.

Ole gollum with his interesting style of play can't even get the club to any finals.

Ole is cursed.

This bias is what I don't get.

Oga OGS is a useless coach yes!!!!!!!

But talk true small na.

Didn't mourinho play drab footy with United?

Forget OGS for now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Ok bro. Greetings to you..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2021
I dey take slight dig at larride

Him boys don show up cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Joezinho:

Ok bro. Greetings to you..

cool cool
We fight, we settle

We are UNITED wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

You no wan give am something today cheesy cheesy
That dude is confused jare, his obvious hatred for Glaziers is not making him reason reality. The truth be say Glaziers don spend plenty money and will continue to spend, its down to the manager and the board to make good use of the money. United signed Maguire for £80m, Liverpool got VVD for £75m (their most expensive signing ever) and Mancity signed Ruben Diaz for £65m (their most expensive player ever too). Other teams have done smart transfer business, while we have wasted money on some Shitty deals...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2021
TrebleChamp:
That dude is confused jare, his obvious hatred for Glaziers is not making him reason reality. The truth be say Glaziers don spend plenty money and will continue to spend, its down to the manager and the board to make good use of the money. United signed Maguire for £80m, Liverpool got VVD for £75m (their most expensive signing ever) and Mancity signed Ruben Diaz for £65m (their most expensive player ever too). Other teams have done smart transfer business, while we have wasted money on some Shitty deals...

The bad hates Glaziers, come hate OGS join

Aka he hates UNITED

Aka he is a shekpite

Aka he is airmark

All these in an expected sum

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
No wonder them no dey allow new comers talk for some kind association...

Small airtime wey we give baba against Alabi wey don pay him dues for here baba wan form Nkem Owoh for us...

I die here, this your argument no go see the light of day unless my phone off and if e off, I go enter office by 7am go charge phone to continue...
grin grin Truth be say the dude hatred for the Glaziers don confuse him finish, so many contradiction for him post. Me don lock up for him argument.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

This bias is what I don't get.

Oga OGS is a useless coach yes!!!!!!!

But talk true small na.

Didn't mourinho play drab footy with United?

Forget OGS for now.

Oga, wenger played interesting , enthralling, captivating , spell binding and gripping football. Why happened at the end of the day? The fans wants trophies!! That's what we need. Trophies . Ole with his interesting football, what have we won? Nothing.

I don’t understand all the negativity mou is getting ..Mou has had just over a season and no money. Not like he spent 200m like ole.

This drab football is their best hope of CL football next season...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

cool cool
We fight, we settle

We are UNITED wink

I greet you, the chairman of oleiners association. cheesy

GGMU..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Joezinho:

Oga, wenger played interesting , enthralling, captivating , spell binding and gripping football. Why happened at the end of the day? The fans wants trophies!! That's what we need. Trophies . Ole with his interesting football, what have we won? Nothing.

I don’t understand all the negativity mou is getting ..Mou has had just over a season and no money. Not like he spent 200m like ole.

This drab football is their best hope of CL football next season...

I have gotten my answer from the bolded, the rest na emotional shalaye cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Joezinho:

I greet you, the chairman of oleiners association. cheesy

GGMU..

I dey fence

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
handelex:
Climbing back again as e no gree answer my question.... Shift for me jare grin grin
This climbing up and down go collapse that fence soon cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Excuses upon excuses for Fraudinho.

Spurs over reliance on Kane who is now out is the reason why The Special Once looks bad.
We should wait for him to spend money.

Meanwhile, Ole was supposed to take the world by storm with Lingard and Pereira back then while not being allowed to spend because "The Glazers have tried".

What a Higi Haga.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Fraudinho is 8th but na excuses we dey hear.

Let Ole draw one and drop down to 3rd lasan and we wont hear the end of it. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Ignore that retàrd. You shouldn’t dignify fools like that with a reply. Brainless entities like that one should be ignored until they doubt their own existence. The idiot has been craving my attention but unfortunately for him, he will never get it. I don’t waste my precious time on imbeciles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2021
SyIvalord:
Ignore that retàrd. You shouldn’t dignify fools like that with a reply. Brainless entities like that one should be ignored until they doubt their own existence. The idiot has been craving my attention but unfortunately for him, he will never get it. I don’t waste my precious time on imbeciles.
Cc joezinho

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Cc joezinho
The foôlish goat has been bleating nonstop all over my mentions just because I constantly expose him for the foôl he is. Not like everyone does not already know how foôlish he is though. He is a well known idiot.

Anyway, let him keep bleating like a trapped he-goat. I fully expect him to screech like a frustrated banshee when he sees this post. But the idiot can be rest assured that I will continue to ignore his worthless existence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2021
^^^^

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
when a new username suddenly fall from ass and becomes a constant attack dog, only people with enough time on their hands engage it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
handelex:
Ah ah you don come down again grin

Yes our defence is shit and one can't win with them to support his Glazers theory...

Then again the defence is improved and better than Mourinho's defense to support his Ole theory..

cheesy
Confusion break ẹ bone grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
shocked shocked Onana why?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
ChristineC:
when a new username suddenly fall from ass and becomes a constant attack dog, only people with enough time on their hands engage it.
Like grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
I hope Ole starts with Bailly against Everton.
Ancelloti will want Dominic Calvert-Lewin to target Lindelof, because he's stronger, better in the air and faster than Lindelof.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Keep the butt-licking constant, maybe one day you will be relevant wink

cheesy cheesy
Now this is hilarious

On a faceless forum shocked

Omo... you're truly a clown mahn

No cap tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
LostMyZeal:

cheesy cheesy
Now this is hilarious

On a faceless forum

Omo... you're truly a clown mahn

No cap tongue

Did I say on here? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
SyIvalord:
The foôlish goat has been bleating nonstop all over my mentions just because I constantly expose him for the foôl he is. Not like everyone does not already know how foôlish he is though. He is a well known idiot.

Anyway, let him keep bleating like a trapped he-goat. I fully expect him to screech like a frustrated banshee when he sees this post. But the idiot can be rest assured that I will continue to ignore his worthless existence.
This is deeeeepppp !!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
ChristineC:
I hope Ole starts with Bailly against Everton.
Ancelloti will want Dominic Calvert-Lewin to target Lindelof, because he's stronger, better in the air and faster than Lindelof.
People said this same thing the last time we played Everton in the league though. Lindelof started and he kept DCL quiet throughout that match.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9512) (9513) (9514) (9515) (9516) (9517) (9518) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Seunpapa65, Jokerman(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.