Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8802715 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9515) (9516) (9517) (9518) (9519) (9520) (9521) ... (14185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 2:47am On Feb 06, 2021
timay:

I won't blame them. Virtually all their central defenders are either injured or loaned out. They've been playing make shifts at the back.

fair enough... luckily that have prolific front line that can outscore the opponent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:57am On Feb 06, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Ok Doc let's excuse the board, Woodward has been buying shitty players for crazy transfer fee cheesy. This notion that the Glaziers don't spend on transfer is what am trying to correct...

They have improved recently. The damage they did was in the years when SAF was around and we were replacing Ronaldo with Antonio Valencia and things like that. That weakened the squad but SAF was still able to make ends meet.

When they decided to start spending there was no SAF and no David Gill. Instead they had to depend on an incompetent Woodward and his college roommate. And we all know how that turned out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:59am On Feb 06, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Nothing do our camp Doc, Illimitable was not yet a registered member of OleOUT geng cheesy

Person wey una dey hail say he finish KingAlabi.

Remain small una for remove nitrogen from seat give the new guy title as Sarkin OleOut.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joanney: 3:00am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

They have improved recently. The damage they did was in the years when SAF was around and we were replacing Ronaldo with Antonio Valencia and things like that. That weakened the squad but SAF was still able to make ends meet.

When they decided to start spending there was no SAF and no David Gill. Instead they had to depend on an incompetent Woodward and his college roommate. And we all know how that turned out.
I don't oh.Enlighten me please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Joanney:
I don't oh.Enlighten me please.

I don’t want to. I feel satisfied keeping you ignorant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 3:05am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

I don’t want to. I feel satisfied keeping you ignorant.
Omo!!!! See curve!!!!

Na you train Roberto Carlos? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Amad with hat-trick of assists

Shoretire with hat-trick of goals

Hannibal ooozing class and tekkers

But the defence was calamitous, maybe because we played 3 full backs and a midfielder in defence.

Shoutout to the much maligned Harvey Neville who put in a Gary Neville like performance today.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:09am On Feb 06, 2021
taiwoliu:
Omo!!!! See curve!!!!

Na you train Roberto Carlos? cheesy

grin

My chief. I no get energy ni o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:
Omo diallo

Hat trick of assists
Plus a goal

Team youth-united cool

Same size as Angel Gomez!
Why did we sell that lad?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2021
paafin:

Not same size. Amad is 2 inches taller and anyway we didn’t sell Gomes. He refused to sign a new contract and was released.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 6:00am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

Not same size. Amad is 2 inches taller and anyway we didn’t sell Gomes. He refused to sign a new contract and was released.

I think Amad body size will be his disadvantage when he meets bullies in premier league defenders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:08am On Feb 06, 2021
paafin:

I think Amad body size will be his disadvantage when he meets bullies in premier league defenders.

Maybe, maybe not. He is better suited to physical football than Gomes though.

His natural position is out on the wings in comparison to Gomes who is naturally a central player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

Maybe, maybe not. He is better suited to physical football than Gomes though.

His natural position is out on the wings in comparison to Gomes who is naturally a central player.

Quite right.
I'm satisfied with three left footed players we have in Greenwood, Chong and Amad that can comfortably play on the right side of the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn1: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

No carry another Illimitable come here oh angry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2021
paafin:

I have no idea
Diallo is really small sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Person wey them go pump like Greenwood. Small lockdown, Greenwood wey be like something else don turn to Batman with muscles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2021
#OleOUT

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

I have no idea
Diallo is really small sha

Very small and watching the highlights, he was easily bullied off the ball by lads bigger than he is.
Dunno how he's going to face fullbacks like Ricardo of Leicester city and Robertson of Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:
Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOsk5NfIDLU

That Linkup between Mejbri and Diallo though. Amad is a Class above U23 Level, he has proven it already. I'm feeling the Vibes of Shoretire as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:
Highlights

Doc, where is Elanga?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Doc, where is Elanga?

Injured. That is why Hannibal has been playing on the left.

I would have loved to see Elanga LW, Amad RW, Soretire at 10 with Hannibal in CM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

Injured. That is why Hannibal has been playing on the left.

I would have loved to see Elanga LW, Amad RW, Soretire at 10 with Hannibal in CM.
Sure, it'd be an electrifying attack...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

Na true ooh, we even signed one Gabriel Obertan during that time. Na that period the GlazierOUT campaign really carry weight. Thank God sense don fall on the Glaziers and Woodward cheesy. Doc seem Pogba is leaving at the end of the season, how ready is Hannibal Mejbri to step into the senior team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

Person wey una dey hail say he finish KingAlabi.

Remain small una for remove nitrogen from seat give the new guy title as Sarkin OleOut.
grin grin The guy started well, but him personal beef for the Glaziers con confuse am finish. Dude was contradicting himself anyhow. nitrogen na grand patron of OleOUT Club...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2021
paafin:

Very small and watching the highlights, he was easily bullied off the ball by lads bigger than he is.
Dunno how he's going to face fullbacks like Ricardo of Leicester city and Robertson of Liverpool.
Let's just hope he bulks up

We can't have a havertz in our squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Na true ooh, we even signed one Gabriel Obertan during that time. Na that period the GlazierOUT campaign really carry weight. Thank God sense don fall on the Glaziers and Woodward cheesy. Doc seem Pogba is leaving at the end of the season, how ready is Hannibal Mejbri to step into the senior team?

He is very close. His improvement over the last 3 months alone has been great. In addition the protection he will get from playing senior football with sensible referees will also help.

Hannibal, Elanga, Amad are ready for a few minutes here and there, probably in the Europa League. Shoretire and Hugill are still probably 1-2 years away but then again those 2 only just turned 17.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Let's just hope he bulks up

We can't have a havertz in our squad

Football is played first in the Brain

what's your own with size, we ain't Burnley or Brighton

The best players are not the biggest around

Mata wasn't big when he was bossing the league with Chelsea, Silva wasn't the biggest as well

If he is good enough, He is big enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
JayromWrites:

Football is played first in the Brain

what's your own with size, we ain't Burnley or Brighton

The best players are not the biggest around

Mata wasn't big when he was bossing the league with Chelsea, Silva wasn't the biggest as well

If he is good enough, He is big enough

See as you just rush into the conversation wah......

How old is amad ?

Is it bad to pray he adds a little more height and muscles.

Did I say he won't perform?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2021
afrodoc2:
Highlights

Doc, the thumbnail of the video, na current shoretire or younger one, the dude looks as young as fvck cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2021
I heard that United bought a house for Shoretire's parents in order to convince him to sign for us.

The coaches really really rate the boy but i don't think they helped him by consistently playing him 2-3 age grades ahead. Now that he has just started to show glimpses that he is now conditioned to play under-23 football i hope they don't jump the gun and loan him out for senior football immediately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Doc, the thumbnail of the video, na current shoretire or younger one, the dude looks as young as fvck cheesy

That looks like an old Shoretire pic. He still looks young though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9515) (9516) (9517) (9518) (9519) (9520) (9521) ... (14185) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, LostMyZeal(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.