Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8788590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Panther7:
Doc with his usual subtlety, reaffirming his position as Ole out cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am a fencist my guy. We chilling on the fence blazing spliff every day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2021
CapitalCee:

Focus on your useless team that can't defend, stop complaining about the speck in another man's eye whrn you have a log of wood in yours. Your darling manager Ole is the most clueless person i have seen manage Man utd. If he has any dignity left in him, he should leave honorably by the end of the season.
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2021
CapitalCee:

Focus on your useless team that can't defend, stop complaining about the speck in another man's eye whrn you have a log of wood in yours. Your darling manager Ole is the most clueless person i have seen manage Man utd. If he has any dignity left in him, he should leave honorably by the end of the season.

Calm down bruv. This is recency bias.

David Moyes is the most clueless. Confirm.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole is the only reason why a Manchester United fan will settle for anything less...

If Mou was coach, nobody will listen to this excuse especially after spending so much...
You didn't answer the question though. By the way Ole was brought in to clean up Jose's mess.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2021
The back and forth in the board is mind boggling.. It's almost like the emotion of a teenage girl.

One day everyone is almost reasoning rationally, the next day, we throw all the rational reasoning away for cheap sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2021
We are Manchester United bla bla bla, we shouldn't be lowering our standards... sad

When last was this team realistically close to challenging for a title talk more of winning it.. angry

When elite coaches like Van Gaal and Mou were brought to win the league, did they even throw in a competent challenge?

Mourinho was on record saying coming second with this team was his best achievement at United, we were hailing him oo, a proven winner and it was not mediocrity then angry angry

Now everybody suddenly understands mediocrity as if they know Jack shit about coaching.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Handelex don drop missile on behalf of OleIn. I will leave it to an OleOutter to respond.

Enjoying fresh air here up on the fence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2021
I've said it here countless times that the board didn't higher Ole to necessarily win those big titles as those projects with Gaal and Mou didn't work out. Ole was brought in first of all to clean up Jose's mess and rid the team of the toxicity which was at all time high at the club. Also to build a team for someone to take over and no matter how you don't want to accept it its the truth.

I'm not even defending Ole because everybody and their dog knows that Ole is average, he's CV don't lie and if not for his legendary status, he won't have gotten the job in the first place.

How long did it take Klopp an elite coach to win a the title with Pool? Eh?

And Ole should deliver it in his second full season, gimme a break. Atleast we still second on the log and that was Mou's greatest achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:
Handelex don drop missile on behalf of OleIn. I will leave it to an OleOutter to respond.

I'm on the fence Doc.
angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:

I'm on the fence Doc.
angry angry angry

I am sorry but your name no dey register.

You are OleIn. Claim it with your chest.

Fly your colour loud and proud. Nobody fit give you sliding tackle for here. You are covered.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Calm down bruv. This is recency bias.

David Moyes is the most clueless. Confirm.
The guy go just open mouth waaaah!!!
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Shift well for me doc grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

I am a fencist my guy. We chilling on the fence blazing spliff every day.
Hopefully that fence won't collapse cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2021
handelex:
You didn't answer the question though. By the way Ole was brought in to clean up Jose's mess.
It's time we start cleaning Ole's mess...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Ole don turn to mess cleaner. Hehehe.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Y'all saying he is an average coach
Which we all know he is
But expecting elite results

Baba check yourself well jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's time we start cleaning Ole's mess...
What mess does ole have? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

BOTH. If Pep should mistakenly handle Sancho there will be lots of anguish amongst EPL defenders.

Wetin Foden and Sancho use our academy defenders eye see i no fit forget.
grin grin grin

Mjebri, Elanga, Diallo and a couple of others are looking good but I won't be surprise if Man City unearth the next gem...Everything look good at City because Pep has a system that works and he tries to improve his players just so they can fit into his system...

KDB and Aguero being injured is like us being without Bruno and Rashford...Nobody on these board will expect us to win at Anfield without Bruno and Rashford but look at City yesterday, you'd hardly realize their best players weren't on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Panther7:
Hopefully that fence won't collapse cheesy

You no see as i dey use agidi kick OleInners like KingAlabi and handelex comot for the fence.

We wey build am we know the seating capacity. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

You no see as i dey use agidi kick OleInners like KingAlabi and handelex comot for the fence.

We wey build am we know the seating capacity. cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2021
I am sure if mistakenly we go on a 4 game winning run and draw the 5th game

Hell will let loose again cheesy

Abeg make Dem sack ole, before una go kill that man before im time cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
grin grin grin

Mjebri, Elanga, Diallo and a couple of others are looking good but I won't be surprise if Man City unearth the next gem...Everything look good at City because Pep has a system that works and he tries to improve his players just so they can fit into his system...

KDB and Aguero being injured is like us being without Bruno and Rashford...Nobody on these board will expect us to win at Anfield without Bruno and Rashford but look at City yesterday, you'd hardly realize their best players weren't on the pitch.

I really don’t know why you are troubling yourself. I blame some of you OleOutters for giving yourselves unnecessary high BP.

Amaka is a manager who is still trying to prove himself in football. Pep is one of the greatest managers who ever lived. Ever lived o.

If you accept these 2 facts you will know much peace. Na why i get relaxed mind on top this fence.

KingAlabi a.k.a Sarkin OleIn actually has a point. Why do you people get so angry every time Amaka proves that he is not an exceptional manager (which we already know)?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

We too dey quickly give up on this Thread. If we win few Matches consecutively, you'll see Dudes boldly saying we're Contender with Grin Emojis.

Alas! If we dare to lose or draw a Match, then you'll be shocked with sharp U turn from Folks, cussing hell out of Manager and Players, emotionally spitting fire and saying negative things about the Team's Progress.

It’s good that we are actually challenging for the title, because it shows hope for the future of the team, but there are loopholes that really need to be fixed, both on the players and the manager.

United was top of her UCL group, had two games remaining and only needed a point to qualify, they lost both games.

The semifinal talk has already been beaten multiple times.

Now, they’ve been dropping points that absolutely shouldn’t be. Against Leicester, Everton, Sheffield, Liverpool, Arsenal (Didn’t watch this one but most say we should have won).

One would say that these teams are tough to play but those who watched the matches know that United should have secured maximum points in all of them. That’s what makes a big team.

There’s hope for the future though, the team is really young and gelling, with a manager that they actually like lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

I really don’t know why you are troubling yourself. I blame some of you OleOutters for giving yourselves unnecessary high BP.

Amaka is a manager who is still trying to prove himself in football. Pep is one of the greatest managers who ever lived. Ever lived o.

If you accept these 2 facts you will know much peace. Na why i get relaxed mind on top this fence.

KingAlabi a.k.a Sarkin OleIn actually has a point. Why do you people get so angry every time Amaka proves that he is not an exceptional manager (which we already know)?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Expected City to struggle without KDB but things seem to be different. Hopefully they stumble along the way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Isn’t it funny how there is more outrage here after City won Liverpool than after Utd drew Everton?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Leyqute:
Isn’t it funny how there is more outrage here after City won Liverpool than after Utd drew Everton?
E shock you too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2021
KingAlabi:

What mess does ole have? cheesy
What mess did Van Gaal and Mou have?

Abi na me go teach Maguire how to defend?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
What mess did Van Gaal and Mou have?

Abi na me go teach Maguire how to defend?
Now your been bias undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Nkem owoh(osuofia) like you grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Expected City to struggle without KDB but things seem to be different. Hopefully they stumble along the way.
City won't struggle...I am certain if Pep handles our squad and Ole handles City, in no time Man City fans will start saying we have the better players...

The urgency in the passing of Man City players, their positional awareness and pressing isn't down to the players but tentamount to a well drilled team...

Doc said I should make peace with the fact that Ole is average but how do you make peace knowing that we are headed to no where with Ole as coach? Aren't we wasting the talents of our current crop of players?

Is it not when we realized that Mou has reached his peak with us especially when he started causing trouble that most folks here gave up on him? How long before we realize that nearly isn't what brought us thus far? We always managed to win irrespective of the conditions but now, we seem to find excuse for every set back...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) (9551) (9552) (9553) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.