Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,926 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845401 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9570) (9571) (9572) (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
eph12:

Lmao you people are hard to please o
There’s a balance between Pogba and Bruno...I even think Bruno 8s getting it right now, he doesn't lose the ball quite as often...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
handelex:
Lol Tottenham..

They’re back in it now.

5 goals in the first half
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
So, you can have a CF with movement, tactics, DoF, a well run club, and still be losing to Everton?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
SyIvalord:
People who always say Pep will make good use of a certain player make me wonder if no player has ever flopped under pep, especially in their first season with him.

Sane was largely a flop under pep, where was Stones before this season? Bravo had to be promptly discarded and replaced after one season, Gabriel Jesus nko? I guess Pep is using him to tear the world apart? What happened to Rodri last season? Pep did not perform magic on him?

They turn blind eyes to all these things just because they want to find something to criticize Ole with. So Ole must teach VDB how to play as an AM because you don’t want him to flop here? Let them just start academy sessions in training for VDB na. Lol
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Leyqute:

They’re back in it now.

5 goals in the first half
First half 3-2, let's see how the 2nd 45 goes..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
[s]So, you can have a CF with movement, tactics, DoF, a well run club, and still be losing to Everton?[/s]

Sit this one out dude. You are not watching the game.

If your defense can not compensate for your attacking prowess....

You get shit results.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
This equalizer sweet me. Idiotic club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Joezinho:

Sit this one out dude. You are not watching the game.

If your defense can not compensate for your attacking prowess....

You get shit results.

Okay, Son..

Now fvck off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
eph12:
This equalizer sweet me. Idiotic club

Now 4-3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:

Okay, Son..

Now fvck off

Alright grandpa.

Shouldn't you be singing nursery rhymes to your grandkids or in one of those old people's home, reclining on a creaky sofa and telling wacky stories to your fellow oldies instead of lurking around here like an old leech?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jodera:
shocked shocked

E shock me too.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Android17:

E shock me too.
Lol.... Things we see here sometimes ehn. E dey shock us. Sometimes we'll be tempted to ask whether it's the same players all of us dey watch at all.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
#OleOUT

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Leyqute:

Alas! If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. The problem is throwing reality away and living in a world of fantasy.

I didn't really know the kind of player VDB was before he was brought in. But his case smacks of Mourinho and Fred. Mou hardly used him and it took all senior midfielders to get injured before Ole could play him regularly.

I don't know if that tells you anything.
Unless your initial comment was based on new signings that have made impact and not based on the quality of the players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
handelex:
Lol.. cheesy

Thinking of it, Bruno was told to keep it simple and now VDB is told not to keep it simple.

The unbalanceness of life summed up.
This life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Just checked Flashscore, Everton vs Spurs is all about goals...

Let Everton progress abeg. I fear Mou in cup competitions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
patrickmuf:
There’s a balance between Pogba and Bruno...I even think Bruno 8s getting it right now, he doesn't lose the ball quite as often...
There's a desire to improve and do better among some of our players while others can't be bothered
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Leyqute:

Now 4-3
I'm watching the game sef. On a second thought, Everton should win so we get to play them again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
eph12:

There's a desire to improve and do better among some of our players while others can't be bothered
They should keep dragging feet, Mjebri, Elanga, Diallo, Shoretire and others are coming...I just hope Ole won't hesitate to drop them when the time comes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
What a great game.... But Tottenham seems to be under curse, this is how they lost under Poch... Very poor defending... No wonder Mou never attacks when playing attacking teams, they will score them tire....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Joezinho:

Ignore those fo0ls. Leyqu.Te's handle shouldn't be placed besides the likes of alabi and handamumu. He's not one of those fuvktards

Imagine the duncelord typing like he's having a beer parlour gist with his fellow drunkards.

You don dey fear me grin

Oga find better ass wey clean to leak na

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Joezinho

How many cups has your MCM bottled for Tottenham now? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:
Joezinho

Carling cup is still there and Europa cup, at least he won those with Man utd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Android17:

This does not mean that United has scored 79 goals this season. It only means that the games Man United played in have recorded 79 goals (49 for 30 against). For e.g the 3-3 draw against Everton had 6 goals.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2021
eph12:

I'm watching the game sef. On a second thought, Everton should win so we get to play them again

What a fantastic game!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:
Joezinho

You too like wahala...

Spurs are through to the Caraboa Cup finals...For now, Spurs are 50% close to winning a trophy so it's not the best time to troll Mou...

Let's rather hope we can at least win the FA cup or UEL...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Abeg make them give us Sheffield next...Everton can wait...

Leicester vs City will be very good for us as Leicester can knock City out...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Leyqute:

What a fantastic game!
For the neutrals yeah lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:39am On Feb 11, 2021
LostMyZeal:

LoL ..the clueless Leyqute that said Ole's comeback win at PSG during UCL was better than our Europa League triumph

Can you imagine that kind fvckery!

United's First ever Europa trophy.

All because of their hatred for Mourinho...they turned into clowns in a circus... taking turns and entertaining us with their displays.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
Tackle success rate from central midfield:
• Scott McTominay — 80.0% [1st]
• Paul Pogba — 76.9% [2nd]

Manchester United's pivot leads the way in the Premier League.

Pogba is as lazy as fvvk!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:43am On Feb 11, 2021
Android17:

This does not mean that United has scored 79 goals this season. It only means that the games Man United played in have recorded 79 goals (49 for 30 against). For e.g the 3-3 draw against Everton had 6 goals.

Young John the wicked producer!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2021
grin

You can help it at times but to LFAO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9570) (9571) (9572) (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.