Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8847694 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9584) (9585) (9586) (9587) (9588) (9589) (9590) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ermmm... fellow supporters of title contending MUFC....who will beat City for us now like this

Huh...who?

It still remains to be seen; if we've got what is takes to do it ourselves tho.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Na backyard kitchen dey be that grin angry
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Ermmm... fellow supporters of title contending MUFC....who will beat City for us now like this

Huh...who?

It still remains to be seen; if we've got what is takes to do it ourselves tho.

Na city get league comot your mind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
I for don captain Gundogan

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
GloryIsaac:
It will take a miracle to stop City from winning the league. Even VAR supports them.
we either start putting away a high percentage of our chances created or stop with the silly mistakes at the back.
I'd say the first option is more probable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
GloryIsaac:
It will take a miracle to stop City from winning the league. Even VAR supports them.

Liverpool and Spurs dispatched. In the next 3 games they play Arsenal West Ham and United

If they win United and 1 of the other 2. They are 90% sure of winning. Na only United fit stop them now and you need to be perfect in all remaining games
those are the top teams who normally stop City. They have found a way to beat the smaller teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na city get league comot your mind

Aziin ehh.... they're out for blood

For pep to win league without a proper striker na lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Leyqute:
how do you know Fernandes won't get more points grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Aziin ehh.... they're out for blood

For pep to win league without a proper striker na lipsrsealed
It's pep na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by omoolababs(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
dont let us deceive ourselves, we cant win the league, it is all in man city hand. we should fight for 2nd position and go all out for the fa cup and probably the europa league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Leyqute:
I make mistake. And son na my vice. That son go start season with hotness, come cold later. I'm selling that man. Rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
The city defence is something else cry

You can barely have number advantage over them and even if you do...

The recovery nkoor

We ought to have been in contention to win this particular campaign sha

Apart from the tight fixtures....Other teams had injury problems here and there

How the hell did we not capitalize on these huh..
Even Pep was finding it difficult to win games at some point this season

Kaaai...this thing is painful angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

It's pep na cheesy

Mehn if he do am

It's either other teams were struggling soo badly coupled with injuries or I dunno what excuse to use seff

But for United... ain't no excuse to give bro
We have bottled this campaign cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
omoolababs:
dont let us deceive ourselves, we cant win the league, it is all in man city hand. we should fight for 2nd position and go all out for the fa cup and probably the europa league

Yoruba league ?

Ifa cup?

No no no
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Clean sheets ??!!

Why are you this stupid na grin

Where clean sheets dey this post

You are really okadaly stupid oh.

Lol, you're counting the number of goals a team as conceded. When teams don't concede, what does the keeper and defense keep?

Think dude, think!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:
Lol, you're counting the number of goals a team as conceded. When teams don't concede, what does the keeper and defense keep?

Think dude, think!
Lol.. Do you know it's possible for sevilla to concede only one goal a game?

I know say you wan twist am to clean sheet , but less goals conceded doesn't necessarily mean more clean sheets
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChristineC:
we either start putting away a high percentage of our chances created or stop with the silly mistakes at the back.
I'd say the first option is more probable.

The way United misses chances, concedes goals and crumbles when it matters most all point to a defect in the team’s winning mentality.

There’s no confidence in them to pull off a miracle except City stumbles so badly in the title race which obviously looks impossible.

Maybe next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Liverpool and Spurs dispatched. In the next 3 games they play Arsenal West Ham and United

If they win United and 1 of the other 2. They are 90% sure of winning. Na only United fit stop them now and you need to be perfect in all remaining games
those are the top teams who normally stop City. They have found a way to beat the smaller teams.

The emboldened is where the real challenge lies.

United can beat City, but in matches against other teams there’ll always be brain farts, similar to Allison’s today.

The draw against Leicester and Everton are proving too costly. Hope City magically stumbles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
GloryIsaac:

United can beat City, but in matches against other teams there’ll always be brain farts, similar to Allison’s today.

The draw against Leicester and Everton are proving too costly. [b]Hope City magically stumbles.

Even make Skimpledawgg and Elrony go mountains for Ifè and Benue, nothing go happen. cheesy

You can't be wishing other team bad luck why your team is not acting up to the requirement.

If City win their next three EPL matches, e don B be that oh.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
No top manager in this world including Pep can win a trophy with this Mourinho's team. Not with these mentalities.

Jose is a legend no cap cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
ChristineC:
how do you know Fernandes won't get more points grin

Nah. 16 points will be hard to topple. Plus Gundogan plays 2 matches this gameweek.

I do myself cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
adebayo201:
[/b]

Even make Skimpledawgg and Elrony go mountains for Ifè and Benue, nothing go happen. cheesy

You can't be wishing other team bad luck why your team is not acting up to the requirement.

Just being optimistic. The main concern is that defect in the team’s winning mentality, it needs a lot of work.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
odizeey:

I make mistake. And son na my vice. That son go start season with hotness, come cold later. I'm selling that man. Rubbish.

LooL. You better do away with him before it’s too late.

I once had him and Harry Kane in my team. Expensive rubbish. Mourinho is a fooLLL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
To the Mings supporters in this thread, you guys can now see that the reason Aston Villa keeps clean sheets left and right is because of their improved goalkeeping department in Martinez who is in the form of his life. Today's game against Brighton is another prove of that.

But go on, let's spend money on another British hype job who will probably not have the cover of a good goalkeeper.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Mehn if he do am

It's either other teams were struggling soo badly coupled with injuries or I dunno what excuse to use seff

But for United... ain't no excuse to give bro
We have bottled this campaign cry
So...?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NewDelhi(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Joezinho:
No top manager in this world including Pep can win a trophy with this Mourinho's team. Not with these mentalities.

Jose is a legend no cap cool
That team is too average for him to be honest.. Let him just take a sabbatical from football at the end of the season for like a year or two and come back to spend the rest of his days handling a national team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
If we don't beat Westbrom tomorrow, then we don't deserve top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
BikeMan:

Think dude, think!

Oga which turn turn be this na

Abi goal conceded is same as clean sheets ??

If I wanted to talk about clean sheets, I would have plainly wrote clean sheet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. Do you know it's possible for sevilla to concede only one goal a game?

I know say you wan twist am to clean sheet , but goals conceded doesn't necessarily mean more clean sheets
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2021
Solskjær: "I loved working under Sir Alex, playing under him. I learned a lot from him, obviously. But it’s been a while since I had a conversation with him, so I’ve not asked him ‘how should I play this one, or that one?' No."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawgg: 3:10am On Feb 14, 2021
GloryIsaac:

The draw against Leicester and Everton are proving too costly. Hope City magically stumbles.
Na the fact say you dey hope to win this league dey make me laugh

How? Just how? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawgg: 3:13am On Feb 14, 2021
adebayo201:
[/b]

Bayo, flesh and blood didn't tell you this.

You don dey get sense, I am super impressed. I will send for you from the mountains for prayers. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9584) (9585) (9586) (9587) (9588) (9589) (9590) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.