Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789567 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9586) (9587) (9588) (9589) (9590) (9591) (9592) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
I shared my opinion of Mou...

My position on Ole is well documented here...

Some people are not smart enough to avoid conflating issues. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
I hope e win today...

We are playing West Brom but after wetin Sheffield do us, I don't even know what to expect...

I no dey even really watch West Brom play. Who are their danger men?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2021
If Amaka like make e no beat this wretched West Brom team. I can't even find any player of worth in their entire squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2021
cheesy

He that is disappointed need not fear more disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Uniquisite:
We dey 3rd, we dey fear to play 19th placed team. E be things!!! grin

Thank you Manchester United
Thank you Ole.
Who be the we?
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2021
afrodoc2:
cheesy

He that is disappointed need not fear more disappointment.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2021
BikeMan:
In what world does a team concede only one goal per game?

When you count the number of goals a team has conceded, are you not talking about the number of clean sheets the defense has kept too?
No, goal conceded is goal conceded. Clean sheet is clean sheet.

In fact are they not words and opposite.

In football terms "how does GA relates to clean sheet"?
Just agree you goofed on this one then carry on with the other argument with King Alabi instead of trying to turn amala
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mou fan boys don't fail to spring up surprises cheesy
I swear... This surprise na really Valentine surprise grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Uniquisite:

Every Manchester United fan is the We grin
Maybe na another Manchester United, no be the one I dey support.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2021
afrodoc2:
If Amaka like make e no beat this wretched West Brom team. I can't even find any player of worth in their entire squad.
But but they have Big Sam as their gaffer.. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Can Westbrom do the Lords work? We haven't partied here since the Sheffield loss angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

A negative coach won't have Mournho' s records and trophies.

He is not the first Top manager that went through bad period, Van Gaal, Arsene Wenger, Ancelloti, etc

Long before arsene retired, most arsenal fans knew he's past his best and wanted him to gerrout of the club.

Mou is past his best, nothing like trying or bad period. If you don't think mou is past his best, that's your cup of tea and I won't begrudge you with that. But recent managerial results proves he's past his best. He should just retire, if possible go and coach a national team.

How you people still think mou still got it is beyond me

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Jodera:
Long before arsene retired, most arsenal fans knew he's past his best and wanted him to gerrout of the club.

Mou is past his best, nothing like trying or bad period. If you don't think mou is past his best, that's your cup of tea and I won't begrudge you with that. But recent managerial results proves he's past his best. He should just retire, if possible go and coach a national team.

Don't worry mate, we'll see the best of Mou next season, this season is just a one off angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. You better do away with him before it’s too late.

I once had him and Harry Kane in my team. Expensive rubbish. Mourinho is a fooLLL
Mourinho sha. After all the mouth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jodera:

58 years old,can still coach for 20 years, I don't buy that rubbish past his best.

He has nothing to prove in club football.

If he retires today, he will sit comfortably among top 1-20 greatest managers of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:
Even Arsenal fans dey blast Mourinho grin grin

No allow me bring Mourinho and Wenger stats
so mourinho has more wins and trophies than Wenger... So??
I shouldn't voice my opinion cos of that? You're not serious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jodera:

Talk about Wenger first before Mou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Some people for here eh

Mou is past his best, that's the truth.

Dem don run bring ole sharp sharp into the matter

Why is sense far from some people o Lord!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
Spurs should be playing better. They at least have players who are good enough to play exciting attacking football but Mou will rather they sit back and counter...

Mourinho is just too negative...

If Mou is negative, how then was it able for him to score 121 goals with his Madrid team (the highest in Laliga history) in the 2011/12 season?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jodera:

Leave Mourinho, face Wenger first.

Mourinho has won everything in club football, allow the man rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Talk about Wenger first before Mou

Why should he?

Are we talking about Wenger ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

If Mou is negative, how then was it able for him to score 121 goals with his Madrid team (the highest in Laliga history) in the 2011/12 season?
Yeah that was his best

But he is past that
Do you agree?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

A negative coach that went 9 years unbeaten at home.

They should mention 3 positve coach, lets compare with Jose

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Yeah that was his best

But he is past that
Do you agree?

He should have gone to a team like PSG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Yeah that was his best

But he is past that
Do you agree?

Mourinho is past it?

But Sir OLE at 47 can't win a single semi final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
No top club will hire this current Mourinho

No Top club!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

Mourinho is past it?

Tell me expert who are we talking about again ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

He should have gone to a team like PSG

I doubt PSG would have hired him

He should have gone under the radar

I heard benfica were in for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

Mourinho is past it?

If Degea is past his best, Mourinho has since passed his best also.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9586) (9587) (9588) (9589) (9590) (9591) (9592) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BARAJ92(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.