Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8777057 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9587) (9588) (9589) (9590) (9591) (9592) (9593) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:
Some people for here eh

Mou is past his best, that's the truth.

Dem don run bring ole sharp sharp into the matter

Why is sense far from some people o Lord!!!

Lets even agree that Mourinho has past his best. But Ole's best is not just good enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

58 years old,can still coach for 20 years, I don't buy that rubbish past his best.

He has nothing to prove in club football.

If he retires today, he will sit comfortably among top 1-20 greatest managers of all time.

who's doubting the bolded? Even Wenger is among the top 20 greatest EPL coaches. Does that mean he wasn't past his best as at wen he retired?

And you saying he has nothing to prove is wrong. He still has to prove it for Tottenham. That's why they paid him and hired him and saw him as an upgrade to pochetino. They need trophies and good footie not the drab football they're watching.

Wen I mean he's done, I don't mean age wise but in taking team to higher level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

I doubt PSG would have hired him

He should have gone under the radar

I heard benfica were in for him.

Probably... Or take a sabbatical of 1-2 years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

Leave Mourinho, face Wenger first.

Mourinho has won everything in club football, allow the man rest.

was Wenger the topic of discussion?? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
afrodoc2:

I no dey even really watch West Brom play. Who are their danger men?
A certain Pereira and Diangana...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

A negative coach that went 9 years unbeaten at home.

They should mention 3 positve coach, lets compare with Jose

Watch them avoid their MCM like a plaque.

If they don't mention ole gollum, then they are bunch of bloody hypocrites
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Joezinho:

We have more negatives then positives under Ole, 4 semi finals lost, out of UCL in group stages can't even reach a final, bottler.

The current EPL campaign bottled
Now we fighting for top 4 just like last season

Maybe na progress be that

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Talk about Wenger first before Mou
why? Is Wenger coaching any club?
Is it that you guys love talking out of context or you just love trolling without reason?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
handelex:
If Degea is past his best, Mourinho has since passed his best also.
cheesy

Na mou we dey talk about na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

Leave Mourinho, face Wenger first.

Mourinho has won everything in club football, allow the man rest.

Dont mind them. One was even mentioning Klopp as one of the managers who are better than Mourinho. I pointed it out to him that Mourinho as a manager is more accomplished than Klopp. He arrogantly laughed me off.

Yes Mourinho can be annoying sometimes, and his pattern of play might not be conventional but on 3 managers in the last 3 decades can say they are better than him with confidence. They are Sir Alex Ferguson and Pep Guardiola. Personally i am Adding Ancellotti. The rest are below him. Hate him or love him

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
handelex:
Don't worry mate, we'll see the best of Mou next season, this season is just a one off angry
Hopefully, we'll see it and I hope he proves me wrong
Cos I certainly believe he's past his best
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jodera:
why? Is Wenger coaching any club?
Is it that you guys love talking out of context or you just love trolling without reason?

Leave Mou alone.

This is his first full season in Tottenham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Uniquisite:
We dey 3rd, we dey fear to play 19th placed team. E be things!!! grin

Thank you Manchester United
Thank you Ole.

Blame the defence.... they always let Ole down cry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lets even agree that Mourinho has past his best. But Ole's best is not just good enough
We are talking about Mourinho !!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Any would really help
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Dont mind them. One was even mentioning Klopp as one of the managers who are better than Mourinho. I pointed it out to him that Mourinho as a manager is more accomplished than Klopp. He arrogantly laughed me off.

Yes Mourinho can be annoying sometimes, and his pattern of play might not be conventional but on 3 managers in the last 3 decades can say they are better than him with confidence. They are Sir Alex Ferguson and Pep Guardiola. Personally i am Adding Ancellotti. The rest are below him. Hate him or love him
seems you're misunderstanding the context. Nobody doubt that mourinho isn't arguably one of the greatest managers of all time. The question is, is he past his best presently or is he the man that can take clubs to a higher height presently? That's the issue on ground, not bringing in klopp, or Ferguson or pep and comparing who's the greatest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Simple, this is what Mourinho should go for now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omo...imagine the wailings that ensued after that annoying Everton draw.

If West Brom cause any upset today lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
LostMyZeal:

The current EPL campaign bottled
Now we fighting for top 4 just like last season

Maybe na progress be that

Ole gollum has made 10 transfers in 2 years - that’s a whole team. He’s yet to reach a final with a club that has one of the highest turnovers in Europe.

Mou won 3 titles and still didn’t get backed when it mattered the most. Ungrateful owners just like some ungrateful fans.

Imagine this clown spewing this trash..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Leave Mou alone.

This is his first full season in Tottenham
Lol...
Never knew he needed first full season during his Chelsea stint or man u stint or inter stint or Madrid stint.

E be things sha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

We are talking about Mourinho !!!

Talk about ole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
Never knew he needed first full season during his Chelsea stint or man u stint or inter stint or Madrid stint.

E be things sha

Pep didn't perform in his first season in the EPL.. nor Klopp nor even clownOle.... But but Agenda against Mou must agend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

58 years old,can still coach for 20 years, I don't buy that rubbish past his best.

He has nothing to prove in club football.

If he retires today, he will sit comfortably among top 1-20 greatest managers of all time.

1 to 20 keh shocked

That's a stretch na

He's unarguably 1 to 5
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Expert17:

Mourinho is past it?

But Sir OLE at 47 can't win a single semi final.

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Pep didn't perform in his first season in the EPL.. nor Klopp nor even clownOle.... But but Agenda against Mou must agend
Is this mou first season in the EPL undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
KingAlabi:

Is this mou first season in the EPL undecided

A new team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Joezinho:

Ole gollum has made 10 transfers in 2 years - that’s a whole team. He’s yet to reach a final with a club that has one of the highest turnovers in Europe.

Mou won 3 titles and still didn’t get backed when it mattered the most. Ungrateful owners just like some ungrateful fans.

Imagine this clown spewing this trash..

Oh my Gawwwd grin

A typical thought-process of a mediocre put into words.
Upon all the buys.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Klopp can't even smell Jose's record in football.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

Did you say agenda? Lol.
It was you guys who brought up excuse for mourinho soft landing in case he disappoints, not us.

Pep first full season... 3rd
Klopp first full season... 4th
Clownole first full season... 3rd
But according to you, they all didn't perform

Let's see how this season pans out for mourinho grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
obonujoker:

A new team.
Den edit your post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jodera:
Did you say agenda? Lol.
It was you guys who brought up excuse for mourinho soft landing in case he disappoints, not us.

Pep first full season... 3rd
Klopp first full season... 4th
Clownole first full season... 3rd
But according to you, they all didn't perform

Let's see how this season pans out for mourinho grin

Na wa oh

This thing don escalate

I am in for the blood grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Oh my Gawwwd grin

A typical thought-process of a mediocre put into words.
Upon all the buys.

He's a serial failure. Shocking we have some curtain nitwits here defending his honour . Just shocking

(1) (2) (3) ... (9587) (9588) (9589) (9590) (9591) (9592) (9593) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.