Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8671595 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9649) (9650) (9651) (9652) (9653) (9654) (9655) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
afrodoc2:

I think they have decided to start using Greenwood as CF. Previously that match would have started with Rashy at CF, Greenwood on the right and James on the left.

I suspect Martial won’t be here by the end of next season. Greenwood, Rashford, Amad might be the combo for the immediate future, that is if the Haaland/Sancho hunt fails.

I can bet anything that Haaland is going to Bayern in 2022 sha.
If Dortmund sells to Bayern then they're mad...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Expert17:

But he is the only one that plays safe passes.

How many times have you seen Fred spraying long passes across the field.
Should we start keeping records of everyone's passes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Refinedbeing(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
nitrogen:
James will become a superstar one day.
Yinmu. That one cannor have brain again till Christ come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Refinedbeing(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Joezinho:

And what on earth was Maguire doing heading the ball back into danger rather than out for a corner?

Truly pathetic defending. Ole has to go, because with Lindelof and Maguire we won’t win anything, and he’s unwilling to change that partnership as his first choice.
How utd fans blame Ole for woodward created problems is what i don't understand. He should replace Maguire and Lindelof with Baily and Tuanzebe abi? Maguire and Lindelof are both best the man is got at his dispossal. That whole united team is nothing but s**t.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Refinedbeing(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
hoopLA:
All things being honest,

We are marching towards some heavy beatings in the coming weeks if we keep this trash up.

Firstly, I've never seen a club with the Maguire-lindelof partners
Both of them are first-rate clowns who shouldn't be at a top-level club.
They can't play off each other or complement each other except in trying to outdo each other in errors leading to goals we concede.
No synergy between the two loafers.

Then how is Fred starting every game for United?

And what does Matic actually offer anymore?

The less said of Martial the better.

And our dear Amaka too.

While i agree with you on Maguire-Lindelof awful partnership. I think without Fred support for the backline, utd will most times take away goals with Ghana must go. The only advice i have for Ole is to try push one DM upfront while he returns to assist and i think only Fred have energy for such task. Martial? I won't say anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Refinedbeing(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Manchester needs a better 5 and 6, a standard standing reliable DM so Ole can stop pairing double DM in every match. Man is scared none of his DM is reliable with the useless defenders he's got hence he pair the DMs'. The only one so reliable in the three is McTominay who is just a young lad supporting some almost non existing defenders so still need a hand too. Then a striker we can get as exchange for Martial and then a right winger which Greenwood can back up for.. And old united will be back.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Refinedbeing(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
I pray Manchester board gives Ole more time. That's the best replacement for Alex. He can be so unserious atimes and love gambling buh he is really a good manager.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dear Declan Rice,

We, the proud oleinners, oleouters, fencists(cool), Deckers, gather in unity to say THANK YOU. We at the United branch Nairaland, will never forget this gesture of kindness, we hope you have a fruitful career.

Yours faithfully,
[Signature]
U.B.N Secretary.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Yinmu. That one cannor have brain again till Christ come.
His condition is far better than yours anyway
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Refinedbeing(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
eph12:

His condition is far better than yours anyway
Whose condition is better isn't why i neither support Machester united nor why i love the game of football you know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
A solid DM and a striker should be the major transfer target this summer

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin

Reading Page after Page, Someone would think we lost the last Match.

if we're being fair here, Rashy should never be scolded but encouraged to do more. He's missing Chances because he's making himself available for the Chances. I'll be so glad to see Ghost Master missing 9 Chances to a Goal in a Match.

Martial is done at United. We should no longer be fooled with his Talent. Na Talent wey we no go enjoy for Field? To hell with his Talent, in fact I will take James over him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Refinedbeing:
I[s] pray Manchester board gives Ole more time. That's the best replacement for Alex. He can be so unserious atimes and love gambling buh he is really a good manager.[/s]

WTF is this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
For youth and women's team FC, MUTV is now available on Startimes Channel 252 DTH(Dish) and Channel 264 DTT (Antenna)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Leyqute:
The only players who can be exempted from any slander at this moment are Shaw, Bruno and Cavani. They haven’t put forward the wrong foot on many occasions in the last 10 games.

If Tashford improves on the game he had today he’ll join that group. And if Shaw decides to revert to his old self he’ll be rightly criticized. Simple.
So criticism is allowed, yet Olesexuals make it seem like it is a crime to criticise Ole? I dey decking dey enjoy the gbas gbos....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
TrebleChamp:
So criticism is allowed, yet Olesexuals make it seem like it is a crime to criticise Ole? I dey decking dey enjoy the gbas gbos....

What is the difference between criticism and censure?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
TrebleChamp:

See oleouter dey disguise

Oga dey your camp jorh!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
KingAlabi:

See oleouter dey disguise

Oga dey your camp jorh!!!
I don dey decking since earlier this month na, afrodoc2 wan dethrone me but i go nowhere...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Leyqute:

What is the difference between criticism and censure?
Chief you rightly criticised Rashford, i have done same in the past. I even stated back then that since signing his £200k/week deal, his performance hasn't been impressive as we new him. When we criticised Ole for poor tactics and lack of team play, Olesexuals come at us like we have committed a crime. Anyway me don find space on top decking teytey, that is where i sit and observe all the intruiges on here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Joezinho:

WTF is this?
Registered on the 19th January, 2021...Definitely one of popular monikers here masquerading...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Reading Page after Page, Someone would think we lost the last Match.

if we're being fair here, Rashy should never be scolded but encouraged to do more. He's missing Chances because he's making himself available for the Chances. I'll be so glad to see Ghost Master missing 9 Chances to a Goal in a Match.

Martial is done at United. We should no longer be fooled with his Talent. Na Talent wey we no go enjoy for Field? To hell with his Talent, in fact I will take James over him.
It's constructive criticism geared towards helping him improve his game...His critics are not just criticizing but pointing out areas of possible improvement...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 3:39am On Feb 23, 2021
#OleOUT

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Patrickmuf1:
It's constructive criticism geared towards helping him improve his game...His critics are not just criticizing but pointing out areas of possible improvement...

Criticism should be fair. I am okay with fair and balanced criticism of Rashford but calling our 2nd most productive player Uber useless is going too far.

Should Rashford be criticised on his finishing and decision making? Yes.

Should Rashford be labelled a useless player? No

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 4:10am On Feb 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

Criticism should be fair. I am okay with fair and balanced criticism of Rashford but calling our 2nd most productive player Uber useless is going too far.

Should Rashford be criticised on his finishing and decision making? Yes.

Should Rashford be labelled a useless player? No
Whoever calls him useless is not being constructive, not at all...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Patrickmuf1:
Whoever calls him useless is not being constructive, not at all...
Well if they are unable to call or the players useless, how do you want some people to defend Ole?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 5:58am On Feb 23, 2021
CapitalCee:

Arsenal is 11th in the table.

Lindelof cant start ahead of

City: Laporte, Stones or Dias.
Liecester: Soyuncu, Fofana, Evans.
Villa: Mings , Konsa.
Chelsea: Silva, Zouma
West Ham: Issa Diop and Ogbonna.
Everton: Mina and Keane.
Liverpool when everybody is fit.

You think because ole is doing favoritism yiu think Lindelof is not useless?
Lindelof will start ahead of zouma, Joe Gomez and matip, Only Man city has solid defenders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Leyqute:
The only players who can be exempted from any slander at this moment are Shaw, Bruno and Cavani. They haven’t put forward the wrong foot on many occasions in the last 10 games.

If Tashford improves on the game he had today he’ll join that group. And if Shaw decides to revert to his old self he’ll be rightly criticized. Simple.
Really, Cavani has not missed clear chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2021
Patrickmuf1:
Well, then it will amount to dislike for the player...

My post is focused more on the criticism of Rashford and Fred which I think is fair...If we shove our emotions aside, we can easily spot a criticism fueled by dislike of a player...
Then the criticism of Bruno is also fair about trying wayward passes and blocking our strikers from scoring based on his Positioning.

The facts remain that Bruno, Rashford and even Fred with their limitation are currently key component of that Man Utd

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2021
BARAJ92:
Lindelof will start ahead of zouma, Joe Gomez and matip, Only Man city has solid defenders
And that's because they're toping. If their midfield and attack hadn't gotten their act together, we will be hearing how horrible Stones and co are
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I don dey decking since earlier this month na, afrodoc2 wan dethrone me but i go nowhere...
By their voice(calling oleinners, olesexuals), you Sha know Dem. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Patrickmuf1:
Registered on the 19th January, 2021...Definitely one of popular monikers here masquerading...

Lol. Detektif Abba kyari Patrick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2021
BARAJ92:
Then the criticism of Bruno is also fair about trying wayward passes and blocking our strikers from scoring based on his Positioning.

The facts remain that Bruno, Rashford and even Fred with their limitation are currently key component of that Man Utd

This is funny. Is the pitch the size of a monkey post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9649) (9650) (9651) (9652) (9653) (9654) (9655) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: benedictilemona(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.