Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8673141 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9650) (9651) (9652) (9653) (9654) (9655) (9656) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Bruno is blocking our attackers yet he is averaging 2.8 key passes per game in the EPL and averaged 2.5 key passes per game in the UCL. In our Europa League match he made 3 key passes.

I want someone to name the players we have had in the last 10yrs who have supplied their team mates with as many goal scoring chances as Bruno.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2021
BARAJ92:
Then the criticism of Bruno is also fair about trying wayward passes and blocking our strikers from scoring based on his Positioning.

The facts remain that Bruno, Rashford and even Fred with their limitation are currently key component of that Man Utd
This is agenda-driven and it's surprising you've swallowed it too.

Instead of you guys to be thanking God you've an Am that can score as well as creating chances and giving assist, you're bringing up excuse for an off-form striker called Martial. The day that una Bruno fit go injury (I'm not saying such in the spirit of trolling o), we'll see whether that day martial the striker will start scoring goals

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
afrodoc2:
Bruno is blocking our attackers yet he is averaging 2.8 key passes per game in the EPL and averaged 2.5 key passes per game in the UCL. In our Europa League match he made 3 key passes.

I want someone to name the players we have had in the last 10yrs who have supplied their team mates with as many goal scoring chances as Bruno.
Nahhh they will tell you those key passes are 'sideways passes' or '5 yard passes' so it doesn't count.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2021
afrodoc2:

Mudman will provide screenshot evidence to counter your post soon..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2021
I don't get the criticism

Martial scored 23 goals last season with Bruno as AM

abi Bruno never start work for block company that time?

Some people deserves to be ignored

Bruno scored 2 goals against Socieded, Chief antagonist go shift goal post go Ole deserves accolades, Ole outers in the mud

Bruno doesn't score/Man United loses, Mr Man go change Anthem go Bruno is a stat padder, He is killing the team

You can't Praise Ole when we win and bad-mouth Bruno when we lose

O wrong now!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Mudman will provide screenshot evidence to counter your post soon..

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn1: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2021
JayromWrites:

Bruno scored 2 goals against Socieded, Chief antagonist go shift goal post go Ole deserves accolades, Ole outers in the mud

Bruno doesn't score/Man United loses, Mr Man go change Anthem go Bruno is a stat padder, He is killing the team

O wrong now!

I dont really know which is worse - the fact that many people are giving the troll relevance despite it's been written severally about his mission, or the appaling realization that they have started buying his sermons too. People get time sha.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn1: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2021
Drinkwater10 aka Kagawa10, I see you viewing. Longest time. Expecting your epistles on VDB your beloved. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2021
BARAJ92:
Then the criticism of Bruno is also fair about trying wayward passes and blocking our strikers from scoring based on his Positioning.

The facts remain that Bruno, Rashford and even Fred with their limitation are currently key component of that Man Utd
Who said otherwise? Very soon you'll turn the discussion to imply that I said they're not a key component of the team...

Let's read to understand first...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2021
eph12:

Well if they are unable to call or the players useless, how do you want some people to defend Ole?
The players need to improve too but the bulk of the blame will always fall on Ole as the manager...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Jodera:

Instead of you guys to be thanking God you've an Am that can score as well as creating chances and giving assist, you're bringing up excuse for an off-form striker called Martial. The day that una Bruno fit go injury (I'm not saying such in the spirit of trolling o), we'll see whether that day martial the striker will start scoring goals
That guy is mistaking me for Trevor...I no get energy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2021
JayromWrites:

O wrong now!
The funniest, most ridiculous thing is mudman posting red cafe comments here to validate his foolishness as if what goes on at red cafe is the preaching of the Gospel.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Patrickmuf1:
If Dortmund sells to Bayern then they're mad...

Na standard procedure, don’t bother.

Upamecano’s already on his way to Bayern, once it’s time to replace Lewy, Haaland will be brought in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Leyqute:

The coach should be making the most of this innate behavior of both players.

Let them interchange roles a bit. Bruno as CF and Marrial as AM sometimes.

Martial can drag a CB out of position when he feigns coming out to get the ball. Bruno can run into the empty space and receive the ball and finish.

We need improvements in all departments.

Martial is lazy, and can’t keep up with the other attackers.

This particular trait was exposed by Cavani, which is really ironic considering the age difference.

Ordinarily, one would think that’s how the team is set up, but Cavani’s work rate upfront just shows how lazy Martial is.

He deserves the Luke Shaw treatment; get a young, fierce and passionate competitor for the same position.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2021
Bruno doesn't feed our attackers ball

But the man currently has 10 assists in the EPL joint second highest

Who get this mud abeg? grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Well
Even ole knows martial is very lazy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2021
KingAlabi:
Well
Even ole knows martial is very lazy
Ole knows he is lazy yet he refuses to bench him. Shey na ment?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Patrickmuf1:
The players need to improve too but the bulk of the blame will always fall on Ole as the manager...
You've been very rational and unbiased with this your 2nd moniker grin

That Patrickmuf own no dey use eye see anything good about Ole lai lai.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Mudman Lmao grin grin grin

Wahala for who he Mudman oo

No chills for here oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2021
I hear say Bruno Fernandes will miss next match against Chelsea (5yellowcard) grin

Trevor right now!!!! cool cool

Meanwhile, i saw...

Modified: Its been clarified. He will play grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Patrickmuf1:
That guy is mistaking me for Trevor...I no get energy...
Lol.. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Panther7:
Ole knows he is lazy yet he refuses to bench him. Shey na ment?

You dey watch united at all?

When last martial start 3 consecutive matches?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
handelex:
You've been very rational and unbiased with this your 2nd moniker grin

That Patrickmuf own no dey use eye so see anything good about Ole lai lai.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hehehe Ole na still my man...I stumble on my post when he was appointed and a video of me and my colleague celebrating the sack of Mourinho...I was so happy...

I do not hate Ole but as manager, he has to get us winning again and soon lest more and more 9f his supporters will call for his sack...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAlabi:

You dey watch united at all?

When last martial start 3 consecutive matches?
Wow so it took Ole the last 3 games to realise Martial is lazy. Fantastic, Impressive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Panther7:
Wow so it took Ole the last 3 games to realise Martial is lazy. Fantastic, Impressive.
Did you actually read what I said?

Anyways, agenda must agend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Manchester United blocked automatic buyout clause in Lingard loan deal

Manchester United have refused to sanction a clause that would permit West Ham United to automatically sign Jesse Lingard for a set price at the end of the season.

The attacking midfielder has been rejuvenated since moving on loan to West Ham last month and has scored three times in four league matches under David Moyes, his former manager at Old Trafford. United held out for a £1.5 million loan fee and would also not insert a clause for a permanent move despite Lingard seemingly having no future at the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
United want to hold out for a higher fee I guess.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Involvements in moves leading to non-penalty goals in the PL 20/21

To whom it may concern grin.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAlabi:

Did you actually read what I said?

Anyways, agenda must agend
Na agenda na cheesy
Ole must go grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
Panther7:
Na agenda na cheesy
Ole must go grin
cheesy cheesy

Carry on

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mourinho says his methods are ‘second to none’, but some of the team are increasingly unhappy with his approach [The Athletic]

Jose Mourinho insisted that the methods that he and his coach staff use are “second to nobody in the world”. But the reality inside the Spurs dressing room is that some players are unhappy with training sessions they think are too defensive, too focused on the opposition, and not as intense as they were used to under Mauricio Pochettino.

Mourinho has not lost the whole dressing room yet, some of the team are increasingly unhappy with his approach. A section of players who used to complain about Pochettino’s double sessions and rare days off now wish they were working harder.

Some of the attacking players, who feel that Mourinho’s training is too focused on defence and on not making mistakes, are unhappy with how little focus there is on coaching complex offensive patterns.

When Mourinho was asked last Wednesday what he would be doing in training to iron out the defensive errors that have undermined Tottenham’s season, he replied that he would be sending the players more clips on their phones for them to mull over, before more individual analysis meetings and then a session to prepare them.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jodera:

Bruno has his own limitations, likewise other top player in the world. Currently, Bruno is the most important man Utd players and his injury will definitely affect Man Utd negatively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9650) (9651) (9652) (9653) (9654) (9655) (9656) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m), ChristoBam and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.