Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8766029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9657) (9658) (9659) (9660) (9661) (9662) (9663) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2021
nani667:

How he wan take ready amidst all that Cluelessness... At one point the whole formation jus turn Calamity... Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, James, Amad all on the pitch at the same time.. Ole casually confusing himself, the players and the masses

#OleOUT

You took this out from my mouth. Ole is a low level clueless person. How do you expect him or any youngster to be ready in a patternless team. Even James, VDB etc were not ready with Ole, but were all good elsewhere. Only Bruno succeeded under only thats because he is world class.

The earlier Ole is kicked out yhe better

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2021
KingAlabi:

You are the most confused united fan I have seen

No offense.

grin

You really get time o. Some are better ignored than engaged.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2021
afrodoc2:

After 15 minutes you are sure he is not ready and we should go and spend 40-50 million on another player that may or may not be better than what we have got already.

Raphinha scored 5 goals in 22 games in the French league last season. 80% of these players that are looking like ballers under Bielsa might be jeun jeun level.

We should give Amad more minutes this season to show if he is the solution and if at the end we still think we need a RW i would prefer going back to old faithful Sancho.

Doc the old real truth, is that the team is performing lower than the sum of its parts. Ole's tactical know how is way off the required standard. Players are using individual brilliance to eke out results in most cases, one can easily notice it with the constant hush and uncoordinated passes and exchanges.

Players like Amad and other youngsters even Greenwood will struggle in this set up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2021
grin

I didn't see the Match from beginning, joined in the 2nd Half. Thought my Eyes are misbehaving when I saw Martial, Rashford, James and Greenwood on the Pitch.

I was trying to wrap up my Head, then I saw Tuanzebe, Bailly and Lindelof. At this Point, I thought I am high, or village People are doing their soft werk with my Brain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2021
Which club was Facundo Pellestri loaned to? Anybody here following his development?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

The guy matter tire me

He is neither here nor there

Hell, he might not be a united fan sef!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Patrickmuf1:
Which club was Facundo Pellestri loaned to? Anybody here following his development?
Na constant bench the guy dey chop

His in D.Alves in Spain though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

I didn't see the Match from beginning, joined in the 2nd Half. Thought my Eyes are misbehaving when I saw Martial, Rashford, James and Greenwood on the Pitch.

I was trying to wrap up my Head, then I saw Tuanzebe, Bailly and Lindelof. At this Point, I thought I am high, or village People are doing their soft werk with my Brain.
I no even bother watch the match

Na experimental analysis match be that

Why will a serious match have matic and tuanzebe in midfield? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na constant bench the guy dey chop

His in D.Alves in Spain though
Na wa o! I would have preferred he loaned him out to a struggling championship club but I think he opted for Spain...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2021
KingAlabi:

I no even bother watch the match

Na experimental analysis match be that

Why will a serious match have matic and tuanzebe in midfield? cheesy
Tuanzebe can also played 4, I think he sometimes played as a 4 in youth level...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2021
KingAlabi:

No offense.

Your opinion doesn't matter to me to be honest

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Sure!

I honestly preferred him to ignore my post. But for some reason, his hand itched him to do so...so bad

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Jose Mourinho : �️ "If we win Europa League and League cup, you'll call it a bad season for us? And if we finish 10th in Premier league and still play Champions League next season. It would be greater than a Club that is currently second on Premier league that will go on finish second and win no Trophy "

undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2021
What Izzit with Jose always taking swipe at us... Like this guy should move on nau, after all he said his best ever achievement was finishing 2nd with us and he won no Trophy that season.

That guy should rest abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2021
KingAlabi:

No offense.
This one thinks he's the greatest Yoonited fan in the world. You get season ticket? cheesy

So much arrogance!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2021
afrodoc2:

After 15 minutes you are sure he is not ready and we should go and spend 40-50 million on another player that may or may not be better than what we have got already.

Raphinha scored 5 goals in 22 games in the French league last season. 80% of these players that are looking like ballers under Bielsa might be jeun jeun level.

We should give Amad more minutes this season to show if he is the solution and if at the end we still think we need a RW i would prefer going back to old faithful Sancho.

Amad is not ready and he might need at least another year before he could be relied upon. He just doesn't look comfortable at this level, unlike Greenwood when he first joined the team as a 17 years old.

Raphinha has shown growth from him time at Sporting CP and Rennes plus he has been spectacular for Leeds. His excellent relationship with Bruno during his stint at Sporting CP is also a big plus. I don't think the club will spend 70 to 100M pounds on Sancho, as we might have to splash serious cash on a CF and CB in the summer. Raphinha should be available for around 30M and we could put in Dan James to lower the fee.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2021
Oasis007:

Thought I was the only one amazed by the Post.... Lol. Team as a whole was playing bad before Amad came in, so he really expected the Lad to influence the Game on his own? How many times did he even touch Ball?

If you were amazed by the post, you should have replied and not act like some pvssy. Amad spent 15 mins on the field and it was clear that man is not physically ready for 1st team football. His touch was also very untidy. Compare that cameo to Greenwood's first appearance against Cardiff (I think).

We cannot go into next season waiting for some youngin to get up to speed; the likes of City, Chelsea and Liverpool won't be fooling around.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2021
handelex:
So rumours are saying Dean Henderson wants to leave with Dortmund and Spurs at the forefront for his signature. angry

OGS and his crew better borrow sense if true. Degea has past his best simple.

Meanwhile thunder fire Dortmund and Spurs angry angry

He ain't going nowhere for cheap. Unless Spurs and Dortmund are ready to pay upward of 30M pounds. Also none of Spurs and Dortmund can pay him more than the 100K per week he is rumored to be earning at United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2021
olabode89:

Amad is not ready and he might need at least another year before he could be relied upon. He just doesn't look comfortable at this level, unlike Greenwood when he first joined the team as a 17 years old.

Raphinha has shown growth from him time at Sporting CP and Rennes plus he has been spectacular for Leeds. His excellent relationship with Bruno during his stint at Sporting CP is also a big plus. I don't think the club will spend 70 to 100M pounds on Sancho, as we might have to splash serious cash on a CF and CB in the summer. Raphinha should be available for around 30M and we could put in Dan James to lower the fee.

I am not sure one can have a definite assessment of Amad from 38 minutes over 2 games especially if the chunk of the minutes were in a disjointed match like yesterday. We need to see more minutes from Amad before the season ends in order to know if he is ready or not.

Also almost all attacking players look great playing in Bielsa's structure, heck even Bamford a well known reject is banging in goals. I am always cautious about buying system players. It is like buying all those Monaco and Ajax players of recent champs league campaigns. Most of them don't look as good outside their system.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2021
Amad is very good gan oooo, it is just that we are not seeing it yet. Case close!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2021
afrodoc2:

I am not sure one have a definite assessment of Amad from 38 minutes over 2 games especially if the chunk of the minutes were in a disjointed match like yesterday. We need to see more minutes from Amad before the season ends in order to know if he is ready or not.

Also almost all attacking players look great playing in Bielsa's structure, heck even Bamford a well known reject is banging in goals. I am always cautious about buying system players. It is like buying all those Monaco and Ajax players of recent champs league campaigns. Most of them don't look as good outside their system.

I agree with your caution on buying system players, but we need to remember the gamble Liverpool took on Jota a system player at Wolves and how good he looked before his injury. I feel it's smarter for the club to spend 30 to 40 M on guys like Pedro Neto or Raphinha, instead of punting 70 to 100M on Sancho.

I am not saying Amad ain't good enough, I just don't think he will be ready anytime soon. Also, he can develop quietly around the team and maybe get play time as a RW and LW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
olabode89:

I agree with your caution on buying system players, but we need to remember the gamble Liverpool took on Jota a system player at Wolves and how good he looked before his injury. I feel it's smarter for the club to spend 30 to 40 M on guys like Pedro Neto or Raphinha, instead of punting 70 to 100M on Sancho.

I am not saying Amad ain't good enough, I just don't think he will be ready anytime soon. Also, he can develop quietly around the team and maybe get play time as a RW and LW.

Let us us see how Jota does long term, but remember Jota was shining in a defensive Wolves system that is not helpful for attacking players while Raphinia is in an open Leeds side that makes all its forwards look good.

It should not be only about the cheaper option. Jota is cheap but so were Bebe and David Bellion.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
If we will still sign a winger in the summer, Neto should be on our radar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zlatan is coming to Old Trafford

United V Milan

We should beat them over two legs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Seems we are out of Europa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
handelex:
Jose Mourinho : �️ "If we win Europa League and League cup, you'll call it a bad season for us? And if we finish 10th in Premier league and still play Champions League next season. It would be greater than a Club that is currently second on Premier league that will go on finish second and win no Trophy "

undecided
Our angry ex. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sniper4real:
Seems we are out of Europa

Lmao!

We are going to thrash them home and away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
I will really like to know what Ole sacrificed his luck in draws for.

Anyway, we will trash them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
SyIvalord:

Since he came, na so we dey draw tough teams. grin grin
No p sha. We go beat Milan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
olabode89:

If you were amazed by the post, you should have replied and not act like some pvssy. Amad spent 15 mins on the field and it was clear that man is not physically ready for 1st team football. His touch was also very untidy. Compare that cameo to Greenwood's first appearance against Cardiff (I think).

We cannot go into next season waiting for some youngin to get up to speed; the likes of City, Chelsea and Liverpool won't be fooling around.
Raphina may come in and flop.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
SyIvalord:

Milan na moi moi case..I'm very happy we got them sef..They dn drop form seriously..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
CrystalTiger:

Milan na moi moi case..I'm very happy we got them sef..They dn drop form seriously..

I dont know if we can talk about good form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9657) (9658) (9659) (9660) (9661) (9662) (9663) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m), Oasis007(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.