Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9991) (9992) (9993) (9994) (9995) (9996) (9997) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I want to see how that game against Roma will be like.

I really hope we win....

Ole cannot win with our fans. If he beats Roma, they will be like.. "Let him win a trophy". If he wins Yorupa league. they will be like... "Mickey mouse trophy, let him win the EPL or UCL".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
patrickmuf:
You're wicked bro...But na the same man him want make we listen to? Tufiakwa!

grin

OleInners no dey disappoint nah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Man did you really have to do this cheesy cheesy

grin

Na play play nau.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Expert17:

Same way OLESexuals said " comeback win against PSG is better than Europa league trophy"

I don't want to believe a Man. United fan said that.

An Arsenal fan,maybe.

But not a Man. United fan.

Mba.

Impossicant.

I refuse to believe that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
olabode89:

receipts!!! grin grin

grin

Laminated one for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odunharry:

I'm telling you. His hands was not even spread out just close to his body and wasn't intentional too..
He was pushed by Trent. His hands were practically glued to his body. The handball rules are rubbish and they need to be modified!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
olabode89:

Ole cannot win with our fans. If he beats Roma, they will be like.. "Let him win a trophy". If he wins Yorupa league. they will be like... "Mickey mouse trophy, let him win the EPL or UCL".

Same thing OLEsexuals asked Mourinho to do...

It's a SIMPLE something grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Expert17:

We are waiting for Lana1 to support Bielsa claim...so we can do proper digging grin grin
It's not always hard to find you wherever someone else is being dragged.

But whenever it is time to face ur own dragging, u'll disappear expertly like ur failed goalkeeping career.

U and ur Bielsa can like get lost. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
olabode89:

But guys here ridiculed that trophy in a bit to spite Mou...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lana1:

But whenever it is time to face ur own dragging, u'll disappear expertly like ur failed goalkeeping career.

My own dragging?

This Ibadan boy wan drag me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
SyIvalord:
He was pushed by Trent. His hands were practically glued to his body. The handball rules are rubbish and they need to be modified!
Was really happy for them when they equalised..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I want to see how that game against Roma will be like.

I really hope we win....
Omo,
A club like United shouldn't be in this position to begin with.

Europa League.

An insult.

Even if we win it, it is scant consolation for a club of this stature.

Shesi that we always look to antagonise has a great chance to win the Champions League and we are here hoping to beat a prostrate Roma.

O wrong,nau.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
olabode89:

Ole cannot win with his haters. If he beats Roma, they will be like.. "Let him win a trophy". If he wins Yorupa league. they will be like... "Mickey mouse trophy, let him win the EPL or UCL".
Modified. No need to thank me. Na individuals most people dey support not the club. That’s why they lament when their crush is sacked and they try to make the atmosphere as unbearable for his successor as possible. United fans wouldn’t wish for Ole to fail just so they can say “I told you so” when Ole failing directly translates to United failing.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
olabode89:

They're right

Na Club like Sevilla dey brag with titles like Yoruba league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
olabode89:

Yes.
He was hired to win those trophies.
Because United should be contending for those trophies.

Saying trophies doesn't show progress is kowtowing to failure and low standards.
So even if he wins it,he will be judged by his own words.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
At the end of the season, expect Ole sympathizers to clutch onto straws...I'd expect to read simple sturvs like we finished above Liverpool (Forgetting Liverpool in the previous 3 seasons are UCL and EPL winners)...They'll attempt to troll Tuchel and Chelsea even if they win the FA Cup and UCL...

Na here we dey to knack them akpako.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Illimitable:

Imagine Hansi Flick or Koeman saying winning a trophy isn’t a measure of progress in Bayern or Barcelona.

They would have been sacked immediately for lowering the standards. It can only happen at United - where the standards are already below the sea level.
We now celebrate mere wins as if say we just win Treble

The way we extended that Tottenham celebration for days ehn... E con be as if say na underdogs we be

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
SyIvalord:
Modified. No need to thank me. Na individuals most people dey support not the club. That’s why they lament when their crush is sacked and they try to make the atmosphere as unbearable for his successor as possible. United fans wouldn’t wish for Ole to fail just so they can say “I told you so”
No need to hate a proven failure known for bottling semi finals per excellence.
His only success this term will be that he didn't bottle as many semis this year compared to last.

I'd rather waste my hate somewhere that is worth it,not our counter attack PE teacher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Odunharry:

Was really happy for them when they equalised..
The football gods were like, nah, you cannot just deny Newcastle of a perfectly legit goal. We will not have it! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
patrickmuf:
At the end of the season, expect Ole sympathizers to clutch onto straws...I'd expect to read simple sturvs like we finished above Liverpool (Forgetting Liverpool in the previous 3 seasons are UCL and EPL winners)...They'll attempt to troll Tuchel and Chelsea even if they win the FA Cup and UCL...

Na here we dey to knack them akpako.
Now you catch the drift.

Let's just pray Tottenham doesn't win tomorrow.

Na here we go die if it so happens that Ryan Mason,worse than a janitor, wins the Catabao cup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
hoopLA:

Omo,
A club like United shouldn't be in this position to begin with.

Europa League.

An insult.

Even if we win it, it is scant consolation for a club of this stature.

Shesi that we always look to antagonise has a great chance to win the Champions League and we are here hoping to beat a prostrate Roma.

O wrong,nau.
Even when Mou won it... He gave a fan his medal and went straight into the dug out

Yoruba league na consolation for people wey wan try enter R16

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin

Una know shey na bcuz of Ole, Ed enter Super League?! Baba know shey Ole no fit carry Trophy, em kuku accept a League wia carrying Trophy no matter..... LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lana1:

My chest!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Even when Mou won it... He gave a fan his medal and went straight into the dug out

I don't want to bring Jose into this discussion.
But your point is well noted.
Jose won the Yoruba Cup in 2003 with Porto when most of these Ole inners were still sneaking anonymous love letters to girls in their class.
That was his first European trophy.Na wetin e take use learn work for Europe.

But winning it,according to some here, is a no win situation for their man crush,even when its been proven to be a cup for dropouts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

OLE can't try this grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Una know shey na bcuz of Ole, Ed enter Super League?! Baba know shey Ole no fit carry Trophy, em kuku accept a League wia carrying Trophy no matter..... LMFAO!
Tottenham, Arsenal sef follow.

Both occupying 7th and 9th on the table. Despite not winning a European trophy,existing or defunct, in this calendar century.

That should tell you the criteria for that Super Story Ikebe Super is warped.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
See as them shift goal post from mou shouldn't win the carabao cup to Mason shouldn't win it for hell no to let loose.

Mason pls win it abeg, more shiit on the so-called special ones head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
afrodoc:

No talented RB in the youth set up now, although when Jurado settles down next season one might see what the hype is about.

Alvaro Fernandez at LB is extremely good on the ball but his lack of pace means he might end up being a Marcos Alonso.

Mengi is on loan at Derby County doing okay. Fish is partner just turned 18 and has looked a bit of sorts since Mengi left, but then again he has not really had a stable partner.

Bennet and Hardley the under-18 CBs look okay so far but Kambwala the injured French import is meant to be the star.

We have only 2 strikers (Hugill at reserves and McNeill at under-18). Where we are loaded is central and attacking midfield with Hannibal and Shoretire the chosen ones, however Hansen-Aaroen, Zidane Iqbal, Svidersky, Savage, Forson all have potential. Savage is quite slow however, even though he has a lovely left foot.
McCann or Ethan Gilbraith?

They've been ok in the absence of Garner in that CM but don't think they will make the grade imo. The club still lacks a proper DM in all age groups too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mou - top class coach

Ole - pe teacher

But one is still in the job and the other sacked.

O wrong nau!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Na so. I believe you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Expert17:

OLE can't try this grin
Baba fit use the medal as him dp for years pending when Molde FC call am back so him go dey flex muscle against Traffic wardens wey be Footballers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9991) (9992) (9993) (9994) (9995) (9996) (9997) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.