Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8839421 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9992) (9993) (9994) (9995) (9996) (9997) (9998) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mou likes tough jobs.

I laugh hard whenever I remember this word. grin grin grin grin grin

Up next Norwich city. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Baba fit use the medal as him dp for years pending when Molde FC call am back so him go dey flex muscle against Traffic wardens wey be Footballers
The same ones that disgraced mou from the Yoruba league? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lana1:
Na so. I believe you
Sorry super cup medal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

The same ones that disgraced mou from the Yoruba league? cheesy cheesy
That one is Mou business...

We are talking about OGS here

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

That one is Mou business...

We are talking about OGS here
But I see mou in almost all your comments now cheesy
No disguise.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Sorry super cup medal
Did mou win the super cup? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
So na just that Marcelo Bielsa quote dey cause all these jumping up and down for here.... cheesy

Ole haters can keep wailing shaa. The man said what he said.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

They're right

Na Club like Sevilla dey brag with titles like Yoruba league

So why make a fuss about him losing semifinals at "Mickey mouse level competitions" grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

E don catch himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Sorry super cup medal

Same way he threw his winners' medal into the crowd following his Premier League triumph in 2006
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
handelex:
So na just that Marcelo Bielsa quote dey cause all these jumping up and down for here.... cheesy

Ole haters can keep wailing shaa. The man said what he said.

The wailings no be here oh, even if ole mistakenly wins the league, e go be that man City had luck against them and he should do it against a firing man City squad.

They do not disappoint!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
handelex:
E don catch himself.

grin grin grin
Time for Amala turning!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

You have not heard of Second place medal?

Always calm down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
olabode89:

So why make a fuss about him losing semifinals at "Mickey mouse level competitions" grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
At the mention of Ole, people just lose their collective shits. Well you guys can follow Mourinho to his next difficult job and support him there since he's your hero.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
chidexxy007:

McCann or Ethan Gilbraith?

They've been ok in the absence of Garner in that CM but don't think they will make the grade imo. The club still lacks a proper DM in all age groups too.

Neither is good enough IMO. Maybe Galbraith can make the grade as a Premier League 8 but definitely not as a 6. He does not offer much protection for the defence. McCann and Wellens dem are just marking time to graduate. Iqbal and Hansen-Aaroen in the Under-18s look way more impressive, but both are no 8/10.

Svidersky is a CDM but just how good he is we will see when he steps fully into the Reserves next season. Savage can play 6 and 8 but he is as slow as a snail.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Expert17:

Always calm down

There is even 3rd place medal.

So therefore mou won a second place trophy, I will add that to his list of trophies. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

There is even 3rd place medal.

So therefore mou won a second place trophy, I will add that to his list of trophies. cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Expert17:

Always calm down

Did he say it was a second place medal?
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Illimitable:

The “5th in the league” Liverpool won the Champions league that same season by beating Mourinho’s Chelsea in the semifinal.

You people often forget that many managers rest players for the priority competition at the expense of the league position. Benitez concentrated his effort on the CL and played fringe players in the league. His final league position proved to be irrelevant as Liverpool qualified automatically for the next CL by the virtue of winning it.

Mourinho used the same strategy in 16/17 when he gave up on the league games and concentrated fully on Europa games. He took a very weak 11 to Tottenham and Arsenal to preserve the big players for Europa. He won it and United finished 6th.

Going by your argument, Benitez also used fringe players to play Chelsea so like I said, Mourinho did not win any Carling Cup that he was not far and away the favorite to win.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Massive Glazersout protest currently ongoing both Online and at Old Trafford but you guys are arguing about a failure who was sacked few days before a final. Great priorities socalled United fans have got.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
handelex:
Did he say it was a second place medal?
angry

I told you the amala turning was coming. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
handelex:
At the mention of Ole, people just lose their collective shits. Well you guys can follow Mourinho to his next difficult job and support him there since he's your hero.

Doesn't have to be about Mourinho.
Not every one of us cares about him. I know I don't.

Deal with the real issue,which is Ole's collosal ineptitude and gross incompetence, rather than deflecting up and down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Olesexuals believe that anyone who's against Ole is absolutely a Mou Fan.... Same way Apc minions believe that whoever is against Apc is surely representing Ipob.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
hoopLA:

Doesn't have to be about Mourinho.
Not every one of us cares about him. I know I don't.

Deal with the real issue,which is Ole's collosal ineptitude and gross incompetence, rather than deflecting up and down.
Why are you having sleepless night over Ole now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Second place medal grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mou was and still a Failure but comparing him with OGS is a No No.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Olesexuals believe that anyone who's against Ole is absolutely a Mou Fan.... Same way Apc minions believe that whoever is against Apc is surely representing Ipob.
Why are we the so-called olesexuals?

Because we don't drag ole like he stole our girlfriends/wives?

Agend your agenda
Let us agend our own cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
SyIvalord:
Massive Glazersout protest currently ongoing both Online and at Old Trafford but you guys are arguing about a failure who was sacked few days before a final. Great priorities socalled United fans have got.

I was one of the first to criticize the Bielsa statement. You would be hard pressed to find another United fan who detests Mourinho as much as i do. It is not always about him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

Why are you having sleepless night over Ole now?
Last time I checked,it was not your sleep.

If I ask you why you keep massaging his balls,you go dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Expert17:

Always calm down

Ole haters will say anything and lie unprovoked to sound smart so they can score points and earn likes with their fellow Ole haters.

He replied a post talking about Europa League with "Even when Mou won it".

U talk say he meant Super Cup 2nd place. U no kuku get shame before.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9992) (9993) (9994) (9995) (9996) (9997) (9998) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.