Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah (8284 Views)

Another Sodom And Gomorrah ...see What This Campus Students Were Caught Doing / Sodom & Gomorrah: See What Happened At One Love Beach [must See] / Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by jaybee3(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2012
Please do hun
Save all that positive energy for me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by InkedNerd(f): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2012
Ok, fine. If you want me to ignore this thread, then I will. Happy now?
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by jaybee3(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2012
Yippeeeeeeee
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by InkedNerd(f): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2012
jay bee:

Yippeeeeeeee

lol aiight, I'm off. Deuces! kiss
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by jaybee3(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2012
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
abeg dem burn sodom and gomorah because it was a country of man-lovers tongue
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2012
@Inked Nerd

Thanks for the lesson. I actually enjoyed it  smiley
Interesting that one can still actually learn something tangible from this section.

PS: Ignore those erratic ediots. Don't try to accomplish what their education system failed to accomplish in all their 10 years in  a 4yrs-University.
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by moremi2008(m): 1:51am On Feb 20, 2012
Unfortunately, this post makes no sense. What does Sodom and Gomorrah have to do with the pic? When did grinding become so scary and evil? Abeg, vamoose! grin
Re: Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Inked Nerd
While I could follow your Sodom and Gomorrah post, I couldn't see your point. Are you saying that God does not condemn homosexuality? Or wanton promiscuousity?

If so please kindly explain these:
"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." (Romans 1:27).

"And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:" (2 Peter 2:6-7).

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Great Reasons To Have Sex When It's Raining / I Think My Wife Is Cheating On Me. / My Girl Strips For The World To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.