Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100910 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by econity(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2012
please am sorry am requesting late but i still need the pack. My email is emmaco700@yahoo.com
thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vickyadanna: 12:45pm On May 31, 2012
Pls I was also called for d test pls can I get d study pack frm anyone who has it.send to dis mail,helloqueenvick@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by linsa01(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2012
For those who wrote the test today, how was it?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Kelisade2002: 2:03pm On May 31, 2012
Pls send the pack kelisade2001@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by initiate: 2:05pm On May 31, 2012
please can you send pack to innitiatte@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by threnody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2012
If you wrote the Flour mills test today in what format did the questions come and how was it in general?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by superdude007(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2012
Test pretty simply..but no time. undecided
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 5:04pm On May 31, 2012
jce: Did anyone write FMNplc dragnet test today? What is the format
yes i hav done mine. Praise be to God. It's jus similar to what damilarelr sent to some us. The Numerical problem is all about Graphical and Table representations of data, all you need is to have arithmetic (mean average ) knowledge. Verbal problem is ReadingComprehension. Spatial problem- marching of figures/shapes.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 5:10pm On May 31, 2012
i think there is going to be negativ markin. What do you think?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ismail231: 5:54pm On May 31, 2012
the test was cool.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by micoma: 6:00pm On May 31, 2012
pls i nid the dragnet study pack. My email is mnwobodo@yahoo.com. Pls help a broda
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by owenlyn1: 6:03pm On May 31, 2012
I think there is negative marking wt dragnet exam. That y dey hv odd number scores. Coz I don't know y there should be odd number score
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ak14: 6:27pm On May 31, 2012
@damilarerl pls kindly send to bwalaki@gmail.com thanks so much
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2012
mnwobodo@yahoo.com, initiatte@yahoo.com, kelisade2001@yahoo.com, akpatit@yahoo.com, helloqueenvick@yahoo.com, emmaco700@yahoo.com, prettyjuliet4ever@yahoo.com, ifykole@yahoo.com, alldafodils4prettyamy@yahoo.com

Mail delivered in your respective mailboxes. Sorry for the delay, the test was awesome. Just pay close attention and be less distracted, you'll surely have enough time.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2012
owenlyn1: I think there is negative marking wt dragnet exam. That y dey hv odd number scores. Coz I don't know y there should be odd number score
I doubt that.. Its just a percentage of how many questions u got right. Tell me how percentages can't be an odd number
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by initiate: 7:25pm On May 31, 2012
damilarelr: mnwobodo@yahoo.com, initiatte@yahoo.com, kelisade2001@yahoo.com, akpatit@yahoo.com, helloqueenvick@yahoo.com, emmaco700@yahoo.com, prettyjuliet4ever@yahoo.com, ifykole@yahoo.com, alldafodils4prettyamy@yahoo.com

Mail delivered in your respective mailboxes. Sorry for the delay, the test was awesome. Just pay close attention and be less distracted, you'll surely have enough time.

hello the correct email is innitiatte@yahoo.com

please i would be very grateful if you can resend,,thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mzahmakar(f): 8:46pm On May 31, 2012
Please mine test is coming up on the 2nd of june, pls I also need the test package or watever is going round my email is mz_makar05@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks btw my phone was stolen and I lost my user name and password, wat do I do please HELP!!!cry
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 9:06pm On May 31, 2012
mz_ahmakar: Please mine test is coming up on the 2nd of june, pls I also need the test package or watever is going round my email is mz_makar05@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks btw my phone was stolen and I lost my user name and password, wat do I do please HELP!!!cry
check ur email now. I recved both txt and email msgs.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mzahmakar(f): 9:07pm On May 31, 2012
Dazzled: Pls hw cani get to chams from ebgeda. Tnx

Pls when is urs coming up,? mine is on the 2nd and I'm leaving from egbeda to.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mzahmakar(f): 9:08pm On May 31, 2012
Didn't get the mail, just txt msgsad
Gudwil:
check ur email now. I recved both txt and email msgs.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by vickyadanna: 9:24pm On May 31, 2012
Thanks so much dAmi,I Got d test kits.I wish evrione luck 2morow.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by DelePhd: 10:02pm On May 31, 2012
Can you share some details like: how many questions are in each sections, time, the comprehension etc. Thanks in advance.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Tosintall(f): 10:23pm On May 31, 2012
DelePhd: Can you share some details like: how many questions are in each sections, time, the comprehension etc. Thanks in advance.
DelePhd: Can you share some details like: how many questions are in each sections, time, the comprehension etc. Thanks in advance.
Comprhnsn hd 20 que unda 4 comps, numerical hd 20 que n d diag obj matchin had 16 que n u had 2 do each section in 17 mins each. Just setl down n b time conscious. Al d best.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 11:17pm On May 31, 2012
mz_ahmakar:

Pls when is urs coming up,? mine is on the 2nd and I'm leaving from egbeda to.

Mine is on d 2nd of june also but by 1.30pm. Dont know abt urs?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mzahmakar(f): 11:49pm On May 31, 2012
Dazzled:

Mine is on d 2nd of june also but by 1.30pm. Dont know abt urs?

Cnt rmbr, lost my phone wiv all d details in it. Really need help on ow to get my username and pass word
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Cavenchy(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2012
mz_ahmakar: Please mine test is coming up on the 2nd of june, pls I also need the test package or watever is going round my email is mz_makar05@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks btw my phone was stolen and I lost my user name and password, wat do I do please HELP!!!cry

Check ur email, best of luck.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ijib: 2:58am On Jun 01, 2012
Please damilare, somebody, anybody send me test pack abeg! Thanks. My test is on d 2nd of June
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by YOMZE(m): 5:48am On Jun 01, 2012
Gudwil:
yes i hav done mine. Praise be to God. It's jus similar to what damilarelr sent to some us. The Numerical problem is all about Graphical and Table representations of data, all you need is to have arithmetic (mean average ) knowledge. Verbal problem is ReadingComprehension. Spatial problem- marching of figures/shapes.
Pls was d use of calculator allowed? Thank U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by horlahbc: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2012
Sombdy pls explain dis to me.is it that d people that ar receiving dis message have writtin test with dranet or how is procedure of getting to dragnet. thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ijib: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2012
People abeg help me na...pls I need the study pack o. Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2012
YOMZE:
Pls was d use of calculator allowed? Thank U̶̲̥̅̊.
yes
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by lynton101: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2012
Pls can someone help me with the dragnet flour mill study pack, lynton101@gmail.com thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.