Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100753 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by koolvin12(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2012
i wanna help out in distribution of d materials...just send me an email n i will send u d study pack....meanwhile,i wanna say a big thanks to Damilare...bro u too much
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emekavictoreze(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2012
Thanks dami, you are a hero
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 10:46pm On May 27, 2012
Pls hw cani get to chams from ebgeda. Tnx
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by easy4beno(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2012
@dami thanks for the studypack..really appreciate u. God bless!!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emma2002(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2012
Hello good people! Pls kindly forward the study pack to moi: acemmanuel2002@yahoo.co.uk. God bless you as yu do.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Lyns32uk(m): 1:08am On May 28, 2012
koolvin12: i wanna help out in distribution of d materials...just send me an email n i will send u d study pack....koolvin12@yahoo.com....dis is my email....meanwhile,i wanna say a big thanks to Damilare...bro u too much

Pls bro send to this email: lyns32uk@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kunmibola(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2012
Guys please i sent my email add earlier bt i have not received the package. Pls help me, my email add is kunmibola2000@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kunmibola(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2012
@Damilare, u re an angel! Thankx so very much, I got my pack.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by paleo(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2012
damilarelr: If you have received yours just thank God.
thanks bro. i got the pack.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2012
Dazzled: Pls hw cani get to chams from ebgeda. Tnx

Get a bus going to Ikeja Inside, ask people for where you can get a bus to Maryland or find your way to Hospital (LASUTH) Road. Tell the conductor you are alighting a the Naval or Airforce Base, Chams City is just around there, its not even far from Maryland bus stop.

Another route, from Egbeda, get to Oshodi, then take a bus going to Ojota and get down at Maryland..take a bike to Chams City.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sofela7: 7:35am On May 28, 2012
Pls the sample question..i need it. The email is az4mii@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ucheo: 8:51am On May 28, 2012
Dami Good morning, please send me the package eke4u_v@yahoo.com , icgoldenfish@yahoo.com. I was invited for PH center
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by johnsonadex: 9:16am On May 28, 2012
damilarelr:

Wherever you're coming from in Ikorodu, leave as early as 6.30am, find a bus going to Ojota/Maryland, it should be like 250 naira or 300 naira. Better get bb straight bus from AP Filling Station at Roundabout. Tell the conductor you're getting down at Maryland..take a bike to Chams City or as people around in case you can treck..

God bless u, thank u so much.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dfay: 9:32am On May 28, 2012
Pls friends I also need the pack my test is on friday! Destinyfavour_2010@yahoo.com God bless.you.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by chinnyoz(f): 9:54am On May 28, 2012
Pls friends I also need the aptitude test pack,my test is on saturday,my email is chinnyoz@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by phemioye(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2012
Pls friends I also need the aptitude test pack, my email is phemioye@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by prominentchild(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2012
Thru dis axis-Iyana Ipaja/Oshodi express,take bike or bus(btw₦50-100) and stop at Ladipo b/stop.Across,railway line are okadariders,ask dem u're going to 2,Isaac John Str or Chams city(btw₦40-60). Sum okadamen may nt knw Chams city tell dem d address. So easy wit dis discriptn n it saves u cost. C u there.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 11:52am On May 28, 2012
damilarelr:

Get a bus going to Ikeja Inside, ask people for where you can get a bus to Maryland or find your way to Hospital (LASUTH) Road. Tell the conductor you are alighting a the Naval or Airforce Base, Chams City is just around there, its not even far from Maryland bus stop.

Another route, from Egbeda, get to Oshodi, then take a bus going to Ojota and get down at Maryland..take a bike to Chams City.

Tnx a lot,u re blessed.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 11:53am On May 28, 2012
prominentchild: Thru dis axis-Iyana Ipaja/Oshodi express,take bike or bus(btw₦50-100) and stop at Ladipo b/stop.Across,railway line are okadariders,ask dem u're going to 2,Isaac John Str or Chams city(btw₦40-60). Sum okadamen may nt knw Chams city tell dem d address. So easy wit dis discriptn n it saves u cost. C u there.
Tnx alot, u re blessed.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by superdude007(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2012
@ koolvin12.. I beg of you please send the study pack to me too. I'l b glad u did. My test is schedule for 1st June.. My mail is odies007@yahoo.co.uk or albodies@gmail.com. Thanks bro. wink
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by superdude007(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2012
kunmibola: Guys please i sent my email add earlier bt i have not received the package. Pls help me, my email add is kunmibola2000@yahoo.com

please kunmibola.. Can u please send me a copy of the study pack sent to you by koolvin12. My mail is albodies@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by superdude007(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2012
Thanks Koolvin12 n kunmibola.. Damilare n Vincent. I will do likewise to other people. Sure people. Yours.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mizneeyah(f): 3:11pm On May 28, 2012
@Damilare please kindly help me with the study park. This is my first aptitude test ever and i have no idea of what to expect. my email ad is sloane4u2c@yahoo.com Thanks in advance
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emeralda002: 3:29pm On May 28, 2012
Claire85: @damilarelr, i got the mail, am very grateful. God bless

i need too eyinoju_temitope@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emmaxcojil: 4:28pm On May 28, 2012
@dami. Pls. I badly need the study pack. Thanks. emmaxcojil@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wumbal: 6:23pm On May 28, 2012
@damilarelr:Please could u please send me the question pack for flour mills.Was called for the test and i know i need some materials.Pls send to darkchildecc@yahoo.co.uk.Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 7:32pm On May 28, 2012
Who's having the test on the 28th that is today?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2012
Seems everyone has gotten their own pack. Its been a long day, over 100 emails and still counting. Glory be to God. I wish everyone including myself success in our endeavours (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by rotexzy: 8:23pm On May 28, 2012
Here is my email adress too...oladipovictor@hotmail.com. I will appreciate it if u can send me the study pack. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by lumideezle(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2012
Pls kindly send me th questions too gods bless danniesmail20010@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by lumideezle(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2012
God*
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mizneeyah(f): 9:00pm On May 28, 2012
damilarelr: Seems everyone has gotten their own pack. Its been a long day, over 100 emails and still counting. Glory be to God. I wish everyone including myself success in our endeavours (Amen).
Thanks so much for your help. May God bless u. Best of luck to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.