Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100747 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Godysien(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Gudwil: Yes of course duly completed. Just waiting now for the the interview list.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emmydeb(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Pls I took my own test Last week, who can predict wen they will give us the reply, atleast our scores
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by bimbcy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Anybody wit d idea of when d result for dis kind of test comes out and d time interval for interview.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by casey7(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
damilarelr: As many that still need the test sample question, make known your email address on time. If you have received yours please send your feedback. Thanks

@Dami i really like wat u're doing here, more power 2 ur elbow. Pls i'll need dat dragnet's study pack as well, hope am not too late. Here's my email addy oakra4@yahoo.co.uk thanks man.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by dabrains: 5:46am On Jun 06, 2012
Dami my email: chijiokeokoli@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by fasttrack(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2012
Dami can you please send the study. thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Harribatia2s: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2012
pls i also need the dragnet study pack. Okaizeri@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by CHUKS4real(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2012
Kindly send to me too chuksenetanya@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by owenlyn1: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
This application dat took time b4 d aptitude test was conducted, I hope d result won't be same. It will not be funny oh
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Induceo(f): 1:39am On Jun 07, 2012
casey7:

@Dami i really like wat u're doing here, more power 2 ur elbow. Pls i'll need dat dragnet's study pack as well, hope am not too late. Here's my email addy oakra4@yahoo.co.uk thanks man.
@damilarelr, send d pack to me especially the abstract part. How can one check his or her score? My email address is wendytripplec@yahoo.com pls.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2012
Induceo: @damilarelr, send d pack to me especially the abstract part. How can one check his or her score? My email address is wendytripplec@yahoo.com pls.

Sent

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ifexjob(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2012
Search for jobs fine latest updated job vacancies in nigeria and international
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by slim002: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2012
@damilare, please could you send me the pack too?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kingfisher1: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
I need it too dondubbie007@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by PrecyousJane: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2012
Hey Dami, I like wat you are doing but please, abt dis study pack, does it have solutions to the questions asked? If yes, may I have your email address so that we can communicate?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by dannywest01: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
@dami keep up the good work.. Pls send the study pack to me too.. Email is dannywest01@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wizzy2021: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mrmofasa(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
i won't mind the pack as well. jogunnika@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by lemmyt(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
tollylemmy@aol.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by akym(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
I will also appreciate the pack as well .... akeem_leke@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
PrecyousJane: Hey Dami, I like wat you are doing but please, abt dis study pack, does it have solutions to the questions asked? If yes, may I have your email address so that we can communicate?

Yeah, it contains the solution. My email is in the pack I sent to you.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by panaroma: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2012
Does anybody know when d result will be released and when d nxt set of interview wud be conducted? PZ are well into the final round of their interviews and they started recruiting last month.. Seems flourmills are very slow or they taking their time.. Also thousands of ppl took dis exam for 5 days in 3 states which may mean hundreds of thousands, now except flourmills is on a massive recruitment exercise,it wud be highly unfair to recruit hundreds from the lots. I will be called anyhow and I pray y'all shud too.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by hakunajay(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2012
panaroma: Does anybody know when d result will be released and when d nxt set of interview wud be conducted? PZ are well into the final round of their interviews and they started recruiting last month.. Seems flourmills are very slow or they taking their time.. Also thousands of ppl took dis exam for 5 days in 3 states which may mean hundreds of thousands, now except flourmills is on a massive recruitment exercise,it wud be highly unfair to recruit hundreds from the lots. I will be called anyhow and I pray y'all shud too.

Amen!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Godysien(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dragnet/ Flour Mills released d test results today
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Gudwil: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
Here's d msg i received:
Dear Applicant,
As a follow up to the test you had
with our organization, we regret
to
inform you that you will not
be proceeding to the next stage
of our recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. We wish
you
the very best in your future
endeavours.
Best Regards,
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Bye to d thread!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mzahmakar(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dear Applicant,

As a follow up to the test you had with our organization, we regret to inform you that you will not
be pro sadceeding to the next stage of our sadrecruitment process.

Thank you for your interest in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. We wish you the very best in your future
endeavours.

Best Regards,

Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by bimbcy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
4 dose dat made it, congrat. 4 pple like me best of luck next tym. I need various study pack/test format. Kindly send 2 yoat4real@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Praisebe(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pls i need the study pack as well. Send it to praisebechigozie@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by uberchic: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
Flourmills į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ already sending messages Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ applicants of the aptitude test conducted late may/early June. Got mine today. Check ur fone απϑ emails fø̲̣̣я̅ details
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Kelisade2002: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
Congrats to those shortlisted. I think i did not belong with FMN. So i know God ll bring wats mine to my door step

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2012
@uberchic. Wats d content of the mail. I'm yet to receive any info 4rm them since the test. I'm hoping for d best sha
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Harribatia2s: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2012
pls any body wit an idea of wat d next stage after d aptitude test is? And also i'l appreciate it if i cn get any practic question kits, kindly send it 2 okaizeri@yahoo.com
has any body goten d text of proceeding, cos its evy1 i kno is receivin a text of disapointment. M wishin all of us Gods asistanc

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.