Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100858 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by emmaxcojil: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
Harribatia2s: was it in abj u did d test?
No in Lagos
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by owenlyn1: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
I did mine in abuja, and have been sent a success msg. We are to write another exam on monday. I was sent another password dat is diff frm d previous one, I guess dats y some peeps cud not log into faceostesting. I think every one dat applied could update dat job since they are using the username and password dat was use to apply.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Harribatia2s: i just got an information dat no 1 dat did d test abj has received a mesage 2 proceed 2 d next stage, we'l b writing ours on a diferent date so dnt loose hope if u havnt gotten any mesage yet. U'l get 1 soon. No cause 4 alarm. 4 Those writin in lagos on monday, al d best

What's the source of your info friend? The mail read that the test'll run in all 3centres(Lagos, Abuja & ph) simultaneously. Better call dragnet to be on the safe side rather than have hope on spurious info. The number in the mail is 08174613680. I think this is the best thing for you to do at this time. Cheers!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
mcstan_18:

What's the source of your info friend? The mail read that the test'll run in all 3centres(Lagos, Abuja & ph) simultaneously. Better call dragnet to be on the safe side rather than have hope on spurious info. The number in the mail is 08174613680. I think this is the best thing for you to do at this time. Cheers!

I got the same message. I'm writing mine on Monday at the Lagos venue.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
owenlyn1: I think every one dat applied could update dat job since they are using the username and password dat was use to apply.

I think so tooooo. @those yet to receive. Just chill nd be hopeful. I'll also advise u call dragnet up. Those of us writing on monday, Good luck . We ll surely pass thru this hurdle!!!
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Sheriff19: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
emmaxcojil: STRANGE! I have not gotten any text or mail yet to know if i failed or passed. What is happening. Anyone in my shoes?
me too.no text either good or bad.GOD PLS HELP us
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 2:38am On Jun 23, 2012
damilarelr:

I guess we're gonna meet there then cos yours sincerely will be there present.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by owenlyn1: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2012
Those yet to receive any msg, just be hopeful it might be in batches. As for the info dat said no one in abj had been called, that's not true coz I wrote in abj and had been called. We are writing in same venue on monday, my own time is 1 pm
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilolaoyelade: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pls i want the dragnet study pack too. damilolaoyelade@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by lynton101: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pls does that are successful, what's ur test score in each and ur cumulative score too. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
lynton101: Pls does that are successful, what's ur test score in each and ur cumulative score too. Thanks

It wasn't made known maybe for security reasons
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kaybabs4: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hello, please I also need the study pack. Kaybabs4ever@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Tosintall(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tosintall: Hello Guys, anyone with any idea of what the general management test looks like? pls give us a summary of what to expect if you can. Thanks.
Anyone plssssssssss? the site they gave as sample is no opening, if you got any idea pls spill.
damilarelr:

congrats damilare, u did a great job here n i wish u all d best. cheers.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Tosintall(f): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
sorry, 'not opening'
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by YOMZE(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2012
Clemayara: I got dis too Dear CLEMENT AYARA,
Further to your application for the position of Graduate Trainee in
FMN Plc.,
please find below results showing your performance in the GSE
assessment. Please
note that shortlisting was based not only on cumulative scores
but performance
in each of the test sections, including personality assessment.
Verbal
25%
Numerical
65%
Abstract
50%
Total
46%
As a result, we regret to inform you that you will not be
proceeding to the next
stage of the recruitment. Thank you for your interest in FMN Plc.,
we wish you
the best in your future endeavours.
Best regards,
Dragnet Solutions Limited
on behalf of Flour Mills Nigeria PLC

I neva got a mail like ds from FMN giving details of my performance.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MDYA: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2012
Any one wit idea on wht specific function test wud b. Reply asap
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mrmofasa(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
For those complaining about not receiving texts, i think it's wise for them to check their emails: inbox or spam. I received mine by email.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by johnsonadex: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
mrmofasa: For those complaining about not receiving texts, i think it's wise for them to check their emails: inbox or spam. I received mine by email.
i av checked my email, but there is no msg frm dem and i am yet to receive any txt....
pls, the mail u received, is there any phone numba dat someone can use to reach dem?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
johnsonadex:
i av checked my email, but there is no msg frm dem and i am yet to receive any txt....
pls, the mail u received, is there any phone numba dat someone can use to reach dem?

Try this
For further enquiries call: 08174613680
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by topearisekola: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
Anythg on¸ ground
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by topearisekola: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hi guys,kindly send study pack to my box topearisekola@yahoo.com.thks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by nicechizyy(f): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Helo evry1, pls n pls is der any1 wit a study material? Kindly send 2 nicechizyy@yahoo.com God bless u all
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Topwise: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
How was d test guys? Hoping for d best ooo.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mcstan18(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Topwise: How was d test guys? Hoping for d best ooo.

One can only hope as he awaits the outcome
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2012
Topwise: How was d test guys? Hoping for d best ooo.

Na so ooo ma guy.. As the test seems relatively easy to pass. Only God knows the criteria 4 d next stage.... Just hoping too..
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ismail231: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
How was the test people?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Sheriff19: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
Is their any latest For those pple dat didn't get any text..for u dat wrote d test best wishes
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sleeky8(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
abeg una way make am 2 d next stage make una tell us specific questions dat was askd so we go dey prepared 4 next tyme. u sabi say na dragnet dey set most jobs nw. plus i wish u guys sucess una don already dey work 4 FMN IJN
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
To those asking for study pack, you didn't specify the particular one u need. The pack distributed here weeks ago is the likely questions for the first stage of Dragnet questions. As per the yesterday test, they are function specific tests: they're being set based on the function/section you'd selected before the test. In short, there's no study pack for the second stage because its not usual..unless when the applicants are very much.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Sheriff19: Is their any latest For those pple dat didn't get any text..for u dat wrote d test best wishes
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
To those who didn't receive any text message or email, I learnt 90% of those who wrote the test in first stage were not called back and nobody knows whether they'll called later or not.
Ordinarilly, the second stage was supposed to be interview or another oral assessment procedure. Taking another test shows that those called are more than the company needs.

It is well. Best of luck everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.