Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100755 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 3:59pm On May 26, 2012
MDYA: Pls need ur advice. My test date is 31st may for dragnet in lagos. On dis same date i ve a test in port wit shell. Do u knw if any wud b writn on 1st or 2nd in lagos? I cud join in any od dis day.

pls u can try calling flourmill wit dis no 08174585916 n try rescheduling or get intouch wit shell. But pls dont miss shell sha oooo
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by folu500(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2012
pls i need the pack my mail is folu500@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by shema: 4:42pm On May 26, 2012
Pack please.....
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Claire85(f): 4:48pm On May 26, 2012
@damilarelr, i got the mail, am very grateful. God bless
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ttalks(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr,

can you send the study pack to me as well?

tosindg@live.com

Thanks.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Lisa1: 4:58pm On May 26, 2012
Good point[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by beejay1207(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2012
MDYA:
pls which centre on friday?

Its d lagos centre @Chams in Ikeja GRA.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by shema: 5:31pm On May 26, 2012
Claire85: @damilarelr, i got the mail, am very grateful. God bless
Could you kindly forward the 'pack' to ...
Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by beejay1207(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: As many that still need the test sample question, make known your email address on time. If you have received yours please send your feedback. Thanks

@dam....pls bro, i need to study pack bad o! My mail na johnsonbalogun@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by AngelEbi(f): 5:52pm On May 26, 2012
Thanks guys for the mail. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 6:00pm On May 26, 2012
panaroma:

Fanks for sending d mail.. Buh about the spatial ability,will that be coming out too? I tot it was more like abstract reasoning, and some of the abstract reasoning I have solved don't compare to d one u gave.. Buh fanks all the same.. You are a life saver.. If you have some more plss send ova..

pls can u share d study pack wit me, plsssssss.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Claire85(f): 6:04pm On May 26, 2012
Pls is anyone going from Kaduna to Abuja for the test? Coz i dont knw d center & i plan 2 leave 4 Abuja on Saturday morning
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 6:10pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr:

That's what you should expect. I've done this test up to two times so I know what's coming. Just take time to study the spatial reasoning because it takes a lot of time to figure out. You'll be given 17 questions for 17 minutes.

Pls i rily nid ur assistance 4 dis test,pls send d study pack to pessien45@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2012
titcares@yahoo.com, kerenmails@yahoo.com, mohammed.yahaya21@yahoo.com, johnsonbalogun@gmail.com, pessien45@yahoo.com, folu500@yahoo.com, shema_3@yahoo.com, tosindg@live.com, ebere252@yahoo.com

Mail sent...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by aribolseg(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: titcares@yahoo.com, kerenmails@yahoo.com, mohammed.yahaya21@yahoo.com, johnsonbalogun@gmail.com, pessien45@gmail.com, folu500@yahoo.com, shema_3@yahoo.com, tosindg@live.com, ebere252@yahoo.com

Mail sent...
@damilare .. Think I also need.. Kindly send 2 me... talk2arib_seg@yahoo.com
Thanks nd warm Regards
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by MrNigeria2(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2012
please friend, my mail is CharlesoladuJi@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Engineer11985(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2012
I have been invited to write the exams in p.h ön june1, but the problem is that i'am in abuja nw. Please i want to knw if i cn take the test in abuja. I have tried calling the number dragnet provided but they are nt picking it!
Also, someone should help me with the test sample questions so i cn start preparation.
Freegift2k4@yahoo.com. Thnks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by dktopsy(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2012
[quote author=damilarelr]Mails delivered[/quote
Pls damilare I am also interested in the dragnet test pack. My
Email is ademuleguntemitope@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wole001: 7:06pm On May 26, 2012
pls i also need study pack cus i've neva done a test b4, my mail wolejohn@yahoo.com tanks....
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by johnsonjay: 7:10pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: Guys take it easy, Dragnet is a well-organised recruiting agent. Everyone gets a different date and a different time..mine is slated for May 31, others' will be different. Just make sure your phone is working and you check your email at least twice daily (when you wake up and when you want to sleep). However, all those who drop their email address should check their mailbox. I have sent a study pack of the likely questions. Mind you, for each section you have 17 minutes to solve 20 questions..meaning that your full concentration is needed to respond well. Meanwhile, the Verbal reasoning requires two answers per question, the two must be correct or else you miss the mark for that question. Go to the venue fully prepared, be in good state of mind and health. You might not need calculator because of the little time. Good luck!

Hi Damilare, kindly send me the test materials for flour mills to my mail izjonns@yahoo.co.uk thanks for your concern
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wole001: 7:23pm On May 26, 2012
[quote author=johnsonjay]

Hi Damilare, kindly send me the test materials for flour mills to my mail wolejohn@yahoo.com thanks for your concern i ve not written a test b4
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sexiestharam(f): 7:31pm On May 26, 2012
Pls I also need the study pack. Pls send to sexiestharam@hotmail.com. thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by omoijoba1: 7:42pm On May 26, 2012
Anybody with Dragnet study pack should please send it to me, my email is lawaldgreat@yahoo.co.uk . Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by solgee(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2012
plz Damilare, help me wit d pack. Thank you solgee4real@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by FindOut(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: As many that still need the test sample question, make known your email address on time. If you have received yours please send your feedback. Thanks
Dami, pls send the pack to aobalog@live.com. Thanks man.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 8:01pm On May 26, 2012
@ damiliare,tnx a lot ve gotn ur mail. So grateful,God bless u.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Dazzled: 8:02pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: titcares@yahoo.com, kerenmails@yahoo.com, mohammed.yahaya21@yahoo.com, johnsonbalogun@gmail.com, pessien45@yahoo.com, folu500@yahoo.com, shema_3@yahoo.com, tosindg@live.com, ebere252@yahoo.com

Mail sent...

Tnx alot,ve received d mail,God bless u.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wole001: 8:10pm On May 26, 2012
pls damilare havent gottten a maill yet
study pack pls my mail wolejohn@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by maxygirl(f): 8:14pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: titcares@yahoo.com, kerenmails@yahoo.com, mohammed.yahaya21@yahoo.com, johnsonbalogun@gmail.com, pessien45@yahoo.com, folu500@yahoo.com, shema_3@yahoo.com, tosindg@live.com, ebere252@yahoo.com

Mail sent...

kindly send me the study pack to maxygal@live.com.

Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kayswagg(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2012
I also need the study pack cos ma fmn test is on June first.......my mail is hadeykoya@yahoo.com. Somebody pls help me o if you have it.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by kayswagg(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2012
maxygirl:

kindly send me the study pack to maxygal@live.com.

Thanks
......I need the study pack too....hadeykoya@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by sexiestharam(f): 8:29pm On May 26, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.