Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? (100752 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Nb Plc Calling For Aptitude Test / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by GBNY: 8:35pm On May 26, 2012
Whatsup Dammy? Abeg help me forward d study pack to my mail also, dairo_niyi@yahoo.com.

Nice work bro.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ypzilanti: 8:40pm On May 26, 2012
GBNY: Whatsup Dammy? Abeg help me forward d study pack to my mail also, dairo_niyi@yahoo.com.

Nice work bro.

Kindly help me forward the study pack to enkanu@yahoo.com

Thank you very much
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by fidelism: 9:03pm On May 26, 2012
pls i nd a study pack send to fidelis_great@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by damilarelr(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2012
talk2arib_seg@yahoo.com, charlesoladuji@yahoo.com, freegift2k4@yahoo.com, ademuleguntemitope@yahoo.com, wolejohn@yahoo.com, izjonns@yahoo.co.uk, sexiestharam@hotmail.com, lawaldgreat@yahoo.co.uk, solgee4real@yahoo.com, aobalog@live.com, maxygal@live.com, hadeykoya@yahoo.com, dairo_niyi@yahoo.com, enkanu@yahoo.com, fidelis_great@yahoo.com

Mails sent..
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wole001: 9:40pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: talk2arib_seg@yahoo.com, charlesoladuji@yahoo.com, freegift2k4@yahoo.com, ademuleguntemitope@yahoo.com, wolejohn@yahoo.com, izjonns@yahoo.co.uk, sexiestharam@hotmail.com, lawaldgreat@yahoo.co.uk, solgee4real@yahoo.com, aobalog@live.com, maxygal@live.com, hadeykoya@yahoo.com, dairo_niyi@yahoo.com, enkanu@yahoo.com, fidelis_great@yahoo.com

Mails sent..
damilare tanks u d best one love God bless u richly
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by engrkunlex: 9:40pm On May 26, 2012
@oga damilare,abeg i nid dis park badly,engrkunlexy4u@yahoo.com or olupeace4us@gmail.com.god bles u guy 1luv
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ivytechgurl: 9:41pm On May 26, 2012
Damilare..pls i would be very much obliged to get the study pack plssss..my email is ivytechgurl@yahoo.co.uk
Many Thanks and God Bless...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Taiw(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2012
163. damilarelr: Quote Post
talk2arib_seg@yahoo.com, charlesoladuji@yahoo.com, freegift2k4@yahoo.com, ademuleguntemitope@yahoo.com, wolejohn@yahoo.com, izjonns@yahoo.co.uk, sexiestharam@hotmail.com, lawaldgreat@yahoo.co.uk, solgee4real@yahoo.com, aobalog@live.com, maxygal@live.com, hadeykoya@yahoo.com, dairo_niyi@yahoo.com, enkanu@yahoo.com, fidelis_great@yahoo.com

Please i'm also interested. my email is telltboyz@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Acidosis(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2012
pls sir i am very much interested in the pack.
isioma.jane@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Myklizzy(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2012
Pls ow do i get d code dey r requestin 4
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Konamiope: 10:03pm On May 26, 2012
Pls i nid d study pack.onimodupeola@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by youngelo: 10:08pm On May 26, 2012
Please, could someone send me this study pack. My e-mail adress is youngelohor@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Jongrac: 10:18pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: Guys take it easy, Dragnet is a well-organised recruiting agent. Everyone gets a different date and a different time..mine is slated for May 31, others' will be different. Just make sure your phone is working and you check your email at least twice daily (when you wake up and when you want to sleep). However, all those who drop their email address should check their mailbox. I have sent a study pack of the likely questions. Mind you, for each section you have 17 minutes to solve 20 questions..meaning that your full concentration is needed to respond well. Meanwhile, the Verbal reasoning requires two answers per question, the two must be correct or else you miss the mark for that question. Go to the venue fully prepared, be in good state of mind and health. You might not need calculator because of the little time. Good luck![/i]

damilarelr....pls send me the study pack @ idokojj@yahoo.com

Thanks in adv.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Jongrac: 10:20pm On May 26, 2012
Taiw:
Please i'm also interested. my email is telltboyz@yahoo.com

Pls guys, do well to forward study pack to idokojj@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by delfol: 10:29pm On May 26, 2012
Please is it possible to send d study pack to delfol05@yahoo.com

damilarelr: talk2arib_seg@yahoo.com, charlesoladuji@yahoo.com, freegift2k4@yahoo.com, ademuleguntemitope@yahoo.com, wolejohn@yahoo.com, izjonns@yahoo.co.uk, sexiestharam@hotmail.com, lawaldgreat@yahoo.co.uk, solgee4real@yahoo.com, aobalog@live.com, maxygal@live.com, hadeykoya@yahoo.com, dairo_niyi@yahoo.com, enkanu@yahoo.com, fidelis_great@yahoo.com

Mails sent..
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by olasdot: 10:29pm On May 26, 2012
PLease, I'm interested.. my email is : olasdot@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by bonna4u(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: titcares@yahoo.com, kerenmails@yahoo.com, mohammed.yahaya21@yahoo.com, johnsonbalogun@gmail.com, pessien45@yahoo.com, folu500@yahoo.com, shema_3@yahoo.com, tosindg@live.com, ebere252@yahoo.com

Mail sent...
Damilare pls send the study pack to zindex2000@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by toygod2: 10:34pm On May 26, 2012
@Damilare, abeg inbox me too. adekid2010@yahoo.com
Tanx in adv
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by koolvin12(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2012
Reen33: Helo friends dis is d text ‎ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sent me ysterday for d text pls read
Dear Candidate, You have been invited for an aptitude test for Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc as detailed below: Venue: , ChamsCity @ Abuja Plot 66, 1st Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Road, By Federal Character Commission, Central Abuja Date: Saturday 02-Jun-2012 Time: 11:30 AM Username: FMN12151846 Password: 5rmn2 Please note that this test will be administered electronically, and ensure that you are at the center with your calculator, username and password. Please be at the centre at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. e.t.cFor further enquiries call: 08174585916
hello my dear,its really dangerous to post ur ID and password on dis thread......pls remove it asap cos sum1 can use ur ID and password to take d exam half way n cum back to take his own wen he/she must ve known d nature of d questns....thanks to d person dat sent me d study pack,i rily appreciate

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by jonzy1(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2012
koolvin12:
hello my dear,its really dangerous to post ur ID and password on dis thread......pls remove it asap cos sum1 can use ur ID and password to take d exam half way n cum back to take his own wen he/she must ve known d nature of d questns....thanks to d person dat sent me d study pack,i rily appreciate

Can u kindly forward it to mezie4u@gmail.com
I got the invite for 2nd @ ph
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by precious556: 10:55pm On May 26, 2012
Pls damilare i need dis pack. My mail : drtom2008@gmail.com . Tanks 4 ur help. God bless u sir
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Obipat(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2012
Goodnait
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mos3s: 11:18pm On May 26, 2012
Pls will also need the format
email - mojogv@gmail.com grin
Thanks peeps
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 26, 2012
Tankz alot damilare got d pack, really cool but dos questions r great brain teasers, unda such time conditions. Lol
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mos3s: 11:26pm On May 26, 2012
damilarelr: Mails delivered

Pls will need it too
mojogv@gmail.com
Thanks man
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by mos3s: 11:28pm On May 26, 2012
fesogbade: Tankz alot damilare got d pack, really cool but dos questions r great brain teasers, unda such time conditions. Lol

Pls forward to ; mojogv@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Okemlife: 11:34pm On May 26, 2012
Pls so i also need d apt. Test pack my email is klife@gmail.com. My is on sat.2june at ph.by 11am thanks dami help o.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by wole001: 11:48pm On May 26, 2012

Mails sent..
damilare tanks soooooo much i appreciate it
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by infolib: 11:59pm On May 26, 2012
Thumbs up damilare, you're doing a good job here. I'll also like to have a copy of the pack. My mail is learners04@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 27, 2012
@dami, plz can u help a brother with the Questions? My email is

goodviktor@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by ronkyso: 12:08am On May 27, 2012
kristofa09:
my dear,there is dragnet study park.its called GSE...ok.
And pls the test is dvided into 3.numerical analysis,verbal reasoning,n spatial orientation/reasoning...the GSE cn b bought online...k.gd luck to al of us!
kristofa09:
And pls the test is dvided into 3.numerical analysis,verbal reasoning,n spatial orientation/reasoning...the GSE cn b bought online...k.gd luck to al of us!
kristofa09:
pls i wil lyk to have d study pack 2 u can send it to ronky2babe2009@yahoo.com thanx.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? by Ini3: 12:34am On May 27, 2012
@dami,help plz am interested in d study pack.....inimartino@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.