Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (42258 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by FXKing2012(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
I blame our rulers for this. Just look at what they've turned our youths into.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by member479760: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2012
The lady decided to do good in her last moment to this young man, nothing bad in it. Young man get your paper and take care of the woman.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by cynthiafred67(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2012
Chei **shaking my head** who did this to this young boy? Chei it is a pity. Tufyakwa
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by nedostic: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2012
Methinks the Nigerian society is in a deep moral mess.We are too materialistic a people and we do not have values as a society when it comes to money matters. Of course, this kind of sham marriage is common across the globe but its much more prevalent to Nigerians.

We are in a sick society and I have always known that Nigerians have lost touch of values, what beats my imagination the most these days is that our parents and religious leaders hardly ask their wards and sheep respectively how they went about acquiring their money or wealth so to speak.

The poor chap epitomizes the Naija attitude of breaking away from poverty at all cost syndrome.This is so ludicrous!

The earlier we started paying less attention to materialism,the better the Naija society.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by UKBobo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
We are in a sick society and I have always known that Nigerians have lost touch of values, what beats my imagination the most these days is that our parents and religious leaders hardly ask their wards and sheep respectively how they went about acquiring their money or wealth so to speak.

The poor chap epitomizes the Naija attitude of breaking away from poverty at all cost syndrome.This is so ludicrous!

Bravo, a perfect critique of current social ills. Bravo young man! A national symposium is needed, however I fear a large majority fear the worms that will spill from their own closet, so to speak. Occupy Nigeria should begin between the ears first, with Nigerians compelled to read about Sankara, Biko, Tubman, discuss selflessness and civic duty etc, It almost needs a Pol Pot to begin again from Year Zero.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2012
Now, If the guy reasons to beg for food, una no go give am food, una go laugh am, if e beg for visa, embassy no go reason am, the guy wants a better life, how does he do it, umm, he sought for my grand ma's age, the woman don build am house, don buy am murano, and if girls see am, dem go enter the motto, now the woman want marriage, and u want make e reject am, I pray oo, It is his life, make una leave the guy, He came out and let out what he really is, u all that has said something, na una bad pass, abeg leave the poor boy let him enjoy the old womans life/money before time runs out, Abi na una go feed am, na una go fuel him car, na una go pay him fees, Make una go sit down o jare.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
How una take know the woman and the boy age sef, Una go ask two of them, Mscheww,
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by AMALOSHE: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2012
na wahh for gold diggers,,,,,,, i dey laugh.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Theblessed(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
[b][size=16pt]I won't comment on this one because, there are things that need not commenting about but gonna say this.  

When a little boy start sleeping with his grand mother's age mate - what's stopping him from going straight to his grandma instead Blood line or abormination?? Take a pick?  

Perhaps, scarcity of young women all over the world?? You bet your luck! There's something psychologically wrong with these kinds and their families - it's called "DESPARANDO" tint with laziness.

For a hot blooded young man to latch on to a vulnerable elderly in nuptia is, so disturbing!

Similar to the posts we analysed last month, can't you all see how happy these young men felt with their 'One foot in the grave brides'.? All smiles - from cheek to cheek, eh? "Desparando" is wicked and that tells it all!

They say a picture can tell many stories but the one above, is telling a trillion stories to the world!

It's terribly awful, and may God help us in our quest for survival in this country!

Shame!

[/size][/b]
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by supereagle(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
No comments. The two of know what they want in the relationship.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by deadie(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
Chei! Yoruba fiffle grin grin grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by nomorename(f): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
Everybody deserves to be happy. Good for them, as long as he treats her well and she is happy.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
@Theblessed,
Please reduce your font size; you give the impression of shouting very loud yet making little sense. By the way, it's desperado and that word poorly describes the situation as there is hardly anything criminal the couple is doing.
Meanwhile, to the couple I say: ride on, mommy and bobby. Nuttin do una. Be sure to invite me to all your naming ceremonies. I also look forward to attending the golden jubilee celebration of your marriage. grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by mpmp: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
The Ol - lady needs Nigerian Citizenship,

The young man needs German Citizenship.

Give and it shall be given unto you.

Are Nigerians not among those marrying HIV patients in South-Africa?

why?

so that they(Nija boys) can get paali to stay and work; and so that they(HIV patients) who are sick to work can have some financial returns to live on - on a monthly basis.

Who vexed? sey na God? No sir. And so why you?

even the south African government knows those marriages are on the paali levelz only. But what can they do? nothing.

Love is blind, and if two people say they love each other; and since love is from God, whether the love is true or false, we are all blind to know the truth, theres no more yawa.

Even our very own governor Yerima married a child in a National mosque, the entire media made noise about it and still nothing happened afterwards.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by nomorename(f): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
mpmp:

The Ol - lady needs Nigerian Citizenship,

The young man needs German Citizenship.

Give and it shall be given unto you.

Are Nigerians not among those marrying HIV patients in South-Africa?

why?

so that they(Nija boys) can get paali to stay and work; and so that they(HIV patients) who are sick to work can have some financial returns to live on - on a monthly basis.

Who vexed? sey na God? No sir. And so why you?

even the south African government knows those marriages are on the paali levelz only. But what can they do? nothing.

Love is blind, and if two people say they love each other; and since love is from God, whether the love is true or false, we are all blind to know the truth, theres no more yawa.

Even our very own governor Yerima married a child in a National mosque, the entire media made noise about it and still nothing happened afterwards.

Unfortunately marrying a child is a lesser crime in Nigeria compared to marrying an old white lady! What a sick country.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by mansmith(m): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
slave trade in another form
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by pegymikel: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2012
@poster. Mind your business
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2012
man smith:

slave trade in another form

Who be di slave, oga? Who, between the man and the woman has complained of any suffering or maltreatment? And what makes you think they are not both satisfied?
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Shagaiya04(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2012
Atleast he is now a German citizen. He can travel to Germany without any interruptions as an alian.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
The thing wey Mr Money go cause, im no fit repair the damage. Life don spoil.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2012
Shagaiya04:

Atleast he is now a German citizen. He can travel to Germany without any interruptions as an alian.

Germany citizen? You are dreaming, you think the Germany embassy will take this marriage as genuine? A young man marrying a pensioner who has passed her child bearing age is a big red flag when it comes to spouses visa application.

The visa case will drag on forever because of the massive age gap, they will not believe that this young Nigerian doesn't want a child and that the marriage is for love.

Don't talk of inheritance yet because she might have written her will before getting into this marriage.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
I guess love is blind, devious, desperate and under the influence of narcotics as well.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
Luv is realy found in hopeless places. Hapy married lyf or wat is left of it.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by yehmi01(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2012
Poverty Really Is From The Devil.

Dir is Noting Nice About This in any way.

The Parents Should be ashamed of them Selves.

Really I stand to be corrected , but the woman might have good intentions. But As Nigerians we know we don't do such (68-22=46) Equals Pure Madness for what ever the reasons might be.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by lepasharon(f): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2012
that guy doesnt look nigerian! stop lyin!
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by zebudaya(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2012
lepasharon:

that guy doesnt look nigerian! stop lyin!

The billboard behind them states "Ikoyi-Lagos".
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by seedord247(m): 1:07am On Feb 19, 2012
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. grin grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by OneNaira6: 1:33am On Feb 19, 2012
How are we so sure this is not from a Nollywood movie scene? Oya let me judge it as if it is real

Ha wetin man no go do for money? A woman old enough to be your grandmama na am you want to marry for money or citizenship.
The wowoness of the oyinbo woman will provide a monkey access to win a beauty contest against her. grin Before we criticized, an examination of the boy's eyes has to be done first.
The bleaching he does also emphasis on examination of the bobo's eyes. Something ain't right.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by charlyjayden: 1:35am On Feb 19, 2012
Maybe he likes cougars,
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by zebudaya(m): 1:46am On Feb 19, 2012
charlyjayden:

Maybe he likes cougars,

That woman no be cougar ooo na dinosaur grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by charlyjayden: 1:51am On Feb 19, 2012
grin Well some men like all kinds fetishes this guy just being public about it lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? / Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.