Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (42259 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by MrsChima1(f): 4:55am On Feb 22, 2012
You do not need marriage to obtain a tourist visa.  You need a mugu who will help obtain your tourist visa. 

Tourist visa is different from immigration visa.  The white coworker complained that she had to wait a long time to get her husband over and they have only married a short time before the wife started filing for divorce.  She found out that he has a wife back in Africa. 

It still is amazing what some women will go through for some dick.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 4:58am On Feb 22, 2012
airmark:

@ Justwise

That picture doesn't show that he got his spouses visa neither does it show that he is travelling to Germany, he could be seeing her off or travelling other countries other than Germany
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 5:05am On Feb 22, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You do not need marriage to obtain a tourist visa.  You need a mugu who will help obtain your tourist visa. 

Tourist visa is different from immigration visa.  The white coworker complained that she had to wait a long time to get her husband over and they have only married a short time before the wife started filing for divorce.  She found out that he has a wife back in Africa. 

It still is amazing what some women will go through for some Joystick.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are right, he could be travelling with other type of visa and NOT marriage visa, with this massive age gap, getting marriage visa that soon will be a fight.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2012
@justwise,
Your whole argument is tied to the possibility that he does not already live in Germany, something you have absolutely no idea about. Again I ask: are you a German Visa Consular officer? Have you ever even attempted a trip to Germany before? What if the guy already lives in Germany as a legal resident, what would be your new argument then? What makes you think it's even that difficult to emigrate to Germany? Since he is already married in Nigeria what does he need your so-called marriage visa for?
Answer the questions above with some evidence or logical arguments then maybe, just maybe I'll start listening to your incoherent drivel. Otherwise lighten up and look at this matter as what it is: a piece of comical (albeit real-life) entertainment.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2012
madprof:

@justwise,
Your whole argument is tied to the possibility that he does not already live in Germany, something you have absolutely no idea about. Again I ask: are you a German Visa Consular officer? Have you ever even attempted a trip to Germany before? What if the guy already lives in Germany as a legal resident, what would be your new argument then? What makes you think it's even that difficult to emigrate to Germany? Since he is already married in Nigeria what does he need your so-called marriage visa for?
Answer the questions above with some evidence or logical arguments then maybe, just maybe I'll start listening to your incoherent drivel. Otherwise lighten up and look at this matter as what it is: a piece of comical (albeit real-life) entertainment.

justwise:

In that case they might have met in Germany and the guy has his visa already before the whole marriage thing.

Somebody suggested that they met online and the woman came to Nigeria for the marriage hence my comment which i still stand by.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2012
madprof:

@justwise,
Your whole argument is tied to the possibility that he does not already live in Germany, something you have absolutely no idea about. Again I ask: are you a German Visa Consular officer? Have you ever even attempted a trip to Germany before? What if the guy already lives in Germany as a legal resident, what would be your new argument then? [b]What makes you think it's even that difficult to emigrate to Germany? [/b]Since he is already married in Nigeria what does he need your so-called marriage visa for?

If that guy doesn't have any sort of German visa that will allowed him to enter German  before  getting involved in this sort of marriage then getting a marriage visa in Nigeria will be a fight.

The whole marriage situation screams sham, that woman has past her child-bearing age, he is 22 years of age, two different nationalities and with Nigerian position in world crime league table. . .love is far from the reason for the marriage.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2012
madprof:

@justwise,

I'm splitting this bit by bit for so as to help you get your fish brain around it.

Marriage certificate does NOT guarantee anybody a visa, they mustn't live in German, the wife can as well live with him in Nigeria. Rushing to apply for marriage visa will expose this real reason for the marriage.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2012
justwise:

I'm splitting this bit by bit for so as to help you get your fish brain around it.

Marriage certificate does NOT guarantee anybody a visa, they mustn't live in German, the wife can as well live with him in Nigeria. Rushing to apply for marriage visa will expose this real reason for the marriage.

A marriage visa is a visa to go and get married to one's partner, not a visa granted because you have become married.
You are hell-bent on discrediting this couple for reasons best known to you, like you're making some profit off it. Maybe it's your own motives we need to look at. grin
You probably do not know that things like this happen everyday all over the world; get used to it.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2012
madprof:

A marriage visa is a visa to go and get married to one's partner, not a visa granted because you have become married.
You are hell-bent on discrediting this couple for reasons best known to you, like you're making some profit off it. Maybe it's your own motives we need to look at. grin
You probably do not know that things like this happen everyday all over the world; get used to it.

So in your own little world that is what marriage or spouse visa means?

Its possible that this kind of age-gap marriage happens around the world but when its tie to immigration issue, suspiciously people will link it to sham marriage right or wrong.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
justwise:

You are right, he could be travelling with other type of visa and NOT marriage visa, with this massive age gap, getting marriage visa that soon will be a fight.

That's true. I know several couples who have married foreigners and all of them had a big age gap and it took lawyers and thousands of dollars to "prove" their marriage isn't a sham.

I am not against Immigration marriages because it is possible for individuals to fall in love with each other living in separate countries, but it is risky and I think women particularly need to make sure the guy has his papers before marriage. Real talk.

Immigration is very black and white in their thinking so individuals going into immigration marriages have to decide if they can remain faithful, loving their spouses, and spend thousands of dollars.

It has worked out for some people, but people need to think if they are ready to take the risk.

From my personal opinion, the featured couple will NOT last. I do wish them well though.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

From my personal opinion, the featured couple will NOT last. I do wish them well though.

Has it occurred to you that they may not necessarily intend to last? Since no one here seems to know the facts of this matter why not discard speculation and enjoy the amusement it gives. The wole scenario is amusing. That much is true.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by MrsChima1(f): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
It doesn't matter if they intended or not. The truth remains.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2012
justwise:

[/b]
So in your own little world that is what marriage or spouse visa means?

Its possible that this kind of age-gap marriage happens around the world but when its tie to immigration issue, suspiciously people will link it to sham marriage right or wrong.

Do you know for a fact that the guy has even applied for a visa?
And yes, for the purposes of applying for a German visa, that is what a marriage visa is. Provide any contrary evidence that you have.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2012
madprof:

Do you know for a fact that the guy has even applied for a visa?
And yes, for the purposes of applying for a German visa, that is what a marriage visa is. Provide any contrary evidence that you have.
madprof:

[b]A marriage visa is a visa to go and get married to one's partner, [/b]not a visa granted because you have become married.

Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by queensmith: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2012
nobody goes to marry in Nigeria if not for visa purposes.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by PA1982(f): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2012
Nice photo shop work, but,
No, those photos don't convince me.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by FabulousAutos(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
I guess the guy is already in Germany going by this pix

Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
Fabulous Autos:

I guess the guy is already in Germany going by this pix

How does that picture indicate that the guy is in Germany already?
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin
You are kinda rigid sha. May be when next you see them in dusseldorf or munchen or berlin in pics, you may have a rethink.
grin grin grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin
You are kinda rigid sha. May be when next you see them in dusseldorf or munchen or berlin in pics, you may have a rethink.
grin grin grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by no1madman(m): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2012
It's just a game. . .pali go set after 3-4 yrs. . . Nothing new!
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Abbycrown(f): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Shagaiya04(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
These guy is already married to his cocolate & and are already enjoying themselves, why are we here punching our selves.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2012
Shagaiya04:

These guy is already married to his cocolate & and are already enjoying themselves, why are we here punching our selves.

I tire. smiley
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by echobee(f): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
save us oh lord
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by babsjnr(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
You guys can't see that's officially transgender. She's not a real woman
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by babsjnr(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
You guys can't see that's officially transgender. She's not a real woman
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by chocobharbie: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
dahx d uqliest thnq ai af seen tewdae.. so i reqret seein it.. msssscheew!!! stewpid boi
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by fennels007(m): 4:58am On May 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]u people shud undestand that dis is a game dat wil facilitate d man's travel to Germ. It has a price. The woman has been mobilized, if d man is able to cros witout being aprenhendd and succeds in obtaining his travel card, he wil pay d balance. From their heart, bot of them knew their stand. It is BUSINES. I can assure u of 100pecent.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
If na 62 year old man marry 22y[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ear old g ;Dirl we no go hear o!!!!! Nw its d oday way round nd we are blabbin!!!!!!! Things wie not workin out for him b4 una want make d boy go tiff Atleast he is gettin his own money legally by court marriage..... Anyway sha I can't do such but wt it is is trade by batta... Money for young di.ck
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Nicetemisan(m): 4:56am On Feb 01, 2013
Hello friends, am new here. Pls hw do i enter d chart room?
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Rusau: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
I sweal, if this boy nakam akpako this woman go die for bed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.