Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (42257 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by eghost247(m): 1:51am On Feb 19, 2012
zebudaya:

That woman no be cougar ooo na dinosaur grin
grin grin grin grin hahahahaha LMAO
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Horus(m): 2:51am On Feb 19, 2012
I am 100% sure that the 22 years old guy is a blind man.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by razznaija(f): 5:05am On Feb 19, 2012
No comment.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by AreaFada2: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2012
If I be visa officer i go screen this thin propa. I go see if the lady get any psycho issues for yonder.
Haba, this one too much na.

Anyway, na scratch my back and I scratch ya thin grin grin.  na win-win.

Lawd of merci, deliva us oo for this obodo", amin, ise.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by sucessful1: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2012
Make una dey there na.dont mind ur business,keep on commenting on other pple
business,if it's real then no problem,at least better than arrangee.

hope she own house or small wealth that my guy can inherit when she die.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by otondo55: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2012
That is what your government can push you to do,
survival in abroad no be beans.

Poor boy, what a life with your grandmother. Alu !
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by switkiss: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2012
O menh dis guy tire me ooo,I don't tink he kw wat he's doing,mayb dem nid slap subsidy commot 4 hm face,damn
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by efosanice: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2012
Those ladies are obviously not his family member, they were rented, they do this a lot in the registry, people dress up on Saturdays to go to registry and appear in fake wedding photos for a fee. They charge more if they are wearing anko
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Odaveboy(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, naija guys, dem no dey carry last, d guy is just been sharp,
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by gretop(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2012
All of una wey dey blame the guy dey mad. if the crazy leaders wey una elect do their jobs, shey d guy go dey think to do ds kind abomination? Youth, ds na d time to think about 2015. Quit hating and act for your future and those unborn. grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2012
gretop:

All of una wey dey blame the guy dey mad. if the crazy leaders wey una elect do their jobs, shey d guy go dey think to do ds kind abomination? Youth, ds na d time to think about 2015. Quit hating and act for your future and those unborn. grin

Your mumu level pass part2, must you marry your grandma to make it in life?

Will the govt provide everything for you? Odey, blame govt for everything, see your life
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by okgerald(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2012
Wow, this is a cobfirmed yahoo +++in action. grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by dodoro(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2012
No be small. Something is definitely wrong with our system. Norms n values hv been thrown to the wind.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by mayoordee: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2012
outta words
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by airmark(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2012
this dude is a smart alec, wanting to escape from the claws of poverty. Its obvious, the relatives are arranged at the registry. His move is still better than money rituals or armed robbery or kidnapping, despite looking irritating . However, he should be careful if he gets to germany. Their women are not to be toyed with, especially this one who looks like a wrestler. They now threaten their black hussies with 9mm.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by airmark(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2012
This dude is a smart alec, wanting to escape from the claws of poverty. Its obvious, the relatives are arranged at the registry. His move is still better than money rituals or armed robbery or kidnapping, despite looking irritating . However, he should be careful if he gets to germany. Their women are not to be toyed with, especially this one who looks like a wrestler. They now threaten their black hussies with 9mm.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by lightest(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2012
he has morgage is life. let wait and see the out come.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by dapojaja(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2012
how come pple r talkin like they undertand a simple yahooligan concept,
1 - this guy go get German paali after some time
2 - this haggard woman will die shortly so the guy go free from self-made bondage
3 - after which dis guy go possibly inherit the wealth of this woman after her death. Hope d guy no kill her to speed up his agenda.

This is a pure OBJ approach to selecting presidency from the south-south, making fool of the northerners at their very own face by selecting a sick northerner as presidential candidate.

I beg, d guy shabi wetin he dey into.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by newacca: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2012
This grand mum is **BEAUTIFUL** lol grin cheesy
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Natasha2(f): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2012
love is blind tongue
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by chineloSA(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2012
Quote from: chineloSA on October 24, 2011, 01:30 PM
I find that immoral and disgusting. Especially if its more that 5yrs.

My view is that all man who date older woman are a bunch of insecure beings, who want an older woman because

She has reached her sell by date so its unlikely for her to challenge u.
She will make it work even though its not worth it.
She will treat you like a king even if you don deserve it because she has passed her sell by date.

An older woman is likely to be financially secure, as she was born before you were born, so they are looking for financial security ( CREATE YOUR OWN LOOSER )
Majority of the times its about material ( money, exposure to business, exposure to good life etc. ( thats why they called couger "" sugar mummies'' they expose you to sugar life )

Why is it that you rarely find sugar relationships when there is poverty. You always find sugar relationships where there is money?               

If its all OK and morally correct. Imagine this :

Your father dies when you are 2yrs old and your sibling 3months. Your mother decides to remarry. She 55yrs old and she brings home a 30yr old.

Will u be OK with that.       

Please ladies, let kids be kids,let them have fun with other kids.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by chineloSA(f): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2012
NAIRALANDERS ARE HYPOCRITES

I retrieved the above post from a discussion from last year.

Majority of the NAIRALANDERS had no problem with the  age gap.

Now in 2012 NAIRALANDERS are wearing another pair of glasses and they view the issue from a different perspective.

I was the bad person who did not want to change with time.

What has changed except that its 2012

YOU BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2012
chineloSA:

Quote from: chineloSA on October 24, 2011, 01:30 PM
I find that immoral and disgusting. Especially if its more that 5yrs.

My view is that all man who date older woman are a bunch of insecure beings, who want an older woman because

She has reached her sell by date so its unlikely for her to challenge u.
She will make it work even though its not worth it.
She will treat you like a king even if you don deserve it because she has passed her sell by date.

An older woman is likely to be financially secure, as she was born before you were born, so they are looking for financial security ( CREATE YOUR OWN LOOSER )
Majority of the times its about material ( money, exposure to business, exposure to good life etc. ( thats why they called couger "" sugar mummies'' they expose you to sugar life )

Why is it that you rarely find sugar relationships when there is poverty. You always find sugar relationships where there is money?               

If its all OK and morally correct. Imagine this :

Your father dies when you are 2yrs old and your sibling 3months. Your mother decides to remarry. She 55yrs old and she brings home a 30yr old.

Will u be OK with that.       

Please ladies, let kids be kids,let them have fun with other kids.

Will you call a 25yrs old man dating a 31yrs old woman a loser?
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2012
Na wa o,why are you all condemning the young man na,isn't it possible that they are in love?anything can happen as regards matters of the heart na,make una think big jorh.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by qholar(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2012
Tell them freecocoa. Bad belle people
freecocoa:

Na wa o,why are you all condemning the young man na,isn't it possible that they are in love?anything can happen as regards matters of the heart na,make una think big jorh.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by y3mz1(f): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2012
Natasha,,:

love is blind tongue

Hehe, I agree shocked
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by emmykk(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2012
ANY OTHER GEMAN LADY I dey game o 08067704237 grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by MrsChima1(f): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2012
The new bride is GORGEOUS. Jealousy no gree here! angry angry angry
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by greall12(m): 3:27am On Feb 20, 2012
THAT"S WHAT UNEMPLOYMENT CAUSE,I DON"T BLAME THE GUY,I BLAME NIGERIA GOVT.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by ChefMike(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin This is serious
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by chineloSA(f): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2012
justwise:

Will you call a 25yrs old man dating a 31yrs old woman a loser?

@justwise, definately, check my post, and you will get the response.
More than 5yrs difference can never be your mate. Ones mates fall within 5yrs, period.

THE GUY IS A SUPERLOOSER.
I DOUBT IF HE WILL BENEFIT FINANCIALLY, WHITE FOLKS ARE NOT COMPLETELY STUPID AND BLINDED BY LOVE. THEY  DRAFT VERY CLEAR WILLS.

Tough times never last but tough people do. This tough time in his life has shown how weak he is and also his morals. He might think he has arrived, but hey not quiete.

If there is an agreement between them regarding the papers, well and good.

But if he is deliberately using someone without their knowledge to get what he wants, I pity him.I have seen this manier times ( guys making moves on old widows, old people etc., desperate woman ),and believe me even if he gets those papers,they might be useless in his life.

KARMA IS A B, TCH.

Mark my words '' HE WILL AMOUNT UP TO NOTHING''

I am not God, but I have witnessed KARMA in action.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by tayoTFC(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2012
i think this guy is handycap,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.