Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (42286 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by chiama1: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2012
chinekei! wetin be this?
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by francisola(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2012
Bros i which you good-luck ,but remember that if you are doing this for reason ,God will judge you accordingly
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2012
chineloSA:

@justwise, definately, check my post, and you will get the response.
More than 5yrs difference can never be your mate. Ones mates fall within 5yrs, period.

THE GUY IS A SUPERLOOSER.
I DOUBT IF HE WILL BENEFIT FINANCIALLY, WHITE FOLKS ARE NOT COMPLETELY silly AND BLINDED BY LOVE. THEY  DRAFT VERY CLEAR WILLS.

Tough times never last but tough people do. This tough time in his life has shown how weak he is and also his morals. He might think he has arrived, but hey not quiete.

If there is an agreement between them regarding the papers, well and good.

But if he is deliberately using someone without their knowledge to get what he wants, I pity him.I have seen this manier times ( guys making moves on old widows, old people etc., desperate woman ),and believe me even if he gets those papers,they might be useless in his life.

KARMA IS A B, TCH.

Mark my words '' HE WILL AMOUNT UP TO NOTHING''

I am not God, but I have witnessed KARMA in action.

I understand where you are coming from but i think you are muddling many issues together here, a man marrying somebody more than 5yrs older than him does not mean that he married her for money or paper because the man maybe the richer one with his papers.

I'm never in support of this paper/money motivated marriage especially with this huge age gap and inter-racial issue like in this case but when people with 6-10 yrs age gap married for love then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

This guy will fight for yrs before German embassy gives him visa, they will frustrate him to test the genuinity of their marriage.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by fesse(f): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
I no fit shouuuuttttttttttt ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
Could this be love
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by buJu234: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2012
hmmmm
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by OpeLovely(f): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
I can't possibly imagine where the attraction could emanate from? Can you be attracted to your grandmother
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by MrsChima1(f): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
OpeLovely:

I can't possibly imagine where the attraction could emanate from? Can you be attracted to your grandmother

You don't think she is gorgeous? Just look at her from the right side. You see the beauty? cheesy
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by babsjnr(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2012
He made his own choice. Gud for him
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by emmielaw: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2012
hmmm my lips r sealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by annawhite(f): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
kini big deal?
coogar married a seventy year old and he is still alive and kicking so?
This is a sugarmumy relationship going well tongue
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by harryakon: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
well, its d family members that were there that i'm wondering what they were doing, aha/ which kain tin e use cal dem? D woman is old and worn, undecided
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by kpolli(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
She already hit menopause b4 them born the guy. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by lanrock(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2012
hmmnnnnnnnn. haba ina, eyi o wa po ju bi. happy married life.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by femofiboy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
grin grin shocked grin kiss tongue cool cheesy grin smiley wink smiley what God has join together let no man put asunder, what a nice couple
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Vansnickers: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
Is it me or does his Wife look like a Man?
No Offense intended.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by kennethgodwin(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
i swear maga don drop, my guy finish work na your papa born you.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by BabaEwu: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2012
devil don finish here, move along
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by oladayo042: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2012
What if this guy is not into this because of German kpali?

I've seen people do some pretty silly things they have no explanations for.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by rudegial: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
abeg make una free this guy to hustle him ministry to the permanent site na. any way is a way o. guy free style ur colabro na. nothing do u, i dey ur side and nothing dey happen.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
Van snickers:

Is it me or does he Wife look like a Man?
No Offense intended.
she be half man half woman grin
dem dey see ppl like tht grin
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by boobfan: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2012
The so called old bride is a tranny.The underpant should be examined very well.That boy is gay.This is an undercover gay marriage.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
francisola:

Bros i which you good-luck ,but remember that if you are doing this for reason ,God will judge you accordingly

Who go come judge di woman? You?
Abeg lemme hear word! angry
You dey there when dem dey do their arrangement?
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
rude gial:

abeg make una free this guy to hustle him ministry to the permanent site na. any way is a way o. guy free style ur colabro na. nothing do u, i dey ur side and nothing dey happen.

In fact, you sabi di levels. smiley wink cool
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
justwise:

I understand where you are coming from but i think you are muddling many issues together here, a man marrying somebody more than 5yrs  older than him does not mean that he married her for money or paper because the man maybe the richer one with his papers.

I'm never in support of this paper/money motivated marriage especially with this huge age gap and inter-racial issue like in this case but when people with 6-10 yrs age gap married for love then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

This guy will fight for yrs before German embassy gives him visa, they will frustrate him to test the genuinity of their marriage.

Unless you are the German Visa Consular officer, SHUT THE bleep UP!
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by madprof(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
justwise:

I understand where you are coming from but i think you are muddling many issues together here, a man marrying somebody more than 5yrs older than him does not mean that he married her for money or paper because the man maybe the richer one with his papers.

Unless you are the German Visa Consular Officer, SHUT THE Zap UP!
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Djdammy21: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2012
madprof:

Unless you are the German Visa Consular officer, SHUT THE bleep UP!
madprof:

Abi ooo, sha na you dey give German visa, If you no know, the guy don dey Germany already,
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by Djdammy21: 1:05am On Feb 22, 2012
justwise:

Bros, sowie the guy don collect him visa already, So no dey talk wetin you know no. abeg, biko
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by airmark(m): 3:15am On Feb 22, 2012
@ Justwise
justwise:

Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 4:48am On Feb 22, 2012
Djdammy21:

Bros, sowie the guy don collect him visa already, So no dey talk wetin you know no. abeg, biko

In that case they might have met in Germany and the guy has his visa already before the whole marriage thing.

Somebody suggested that they met online and the woman came to Nigeria for the marriage hence my comment which i still stand by.
Re: 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today by justwise(m): 4:51am On Feb 22, 2012
madprof:

Unless you are the German Visa Consular Officer, SHUT THE Zap UP!

You are a massive fool, get over your fragile life, showing a picture of  him at the airport does not mean he is travelling to Germany, You muppet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.