Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,734 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15656 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by queensmith: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2012
white british? thats hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2012
am white and from UK what is funny about that lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2012
na wa 2 u queen
Re: Naija Men And White Women by queensmith: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2012
where abouts in the uk?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by OTwist: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2012
@charly: in respect of ur husband and ur children, u don't suppose to post this kinda picture in ur profile. . .
but if ur hubby agree, well ok, undecided
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2012
@charlyjayden: You sound hurt but I keep it objective. All that yapping all over the place, and you still can't answer a simple question. Who are most hateful people on earth? Who invented and perpetrates racism? What group has been so hateful and insecure as to legally ban interracial marriages? Why then do you spineless doormats chose to come whine on here instead of addressing your own people?

I'm allegedly bitter, but you're the one venting on a Naija forum to people who couldn't give an entire phuck about your miserable life. You wouldn't catch me dead around your corny-a$$ ilk. You don't know who I am; my diversity ends where s+upid starts.  But we all know what you are. We also know exactly what your mother is. Just because some goofy yoruba guys decided to exploit you weak outcasts doesn't mean you can come on here to whimper and not get checked. Don't worry about me, I speak at least 5 languages fluently and I'm pretty much set for life. English is your first language and you can't even handle it. What then possesses you to open up a dumb thread around your superiors and expect not to be so frustrated that you resort to spouting spontaneous nonsense all over the place? I know it went over your head, but that was the point. Or has the obesity clogged your brain cells? lol. R3tarded pale-faced spawn of satan.

The truth is that, knowing your degenerate species, you're probably on here scouting more black d*ck to clog your pie hole, and chances are you're probably turned on and pleasuring yourself to all of this. Every respectable black man knows exactly what you are. You're a nut rag and nothing more. Now go raise your poor children before they grow up to hate themselves as much as you do. Puta gorda nojenta.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2012
grin grin lol i love it when people get so mad , firstly my hubby is ten time sthe man you are you are probaly a no hope no naija woman prob touch you cos you aint got any naira in d bank so best thing you can do is come here and let off steam, i dont blame you if i was in your postion i would too lmao wkmd
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2012
@ OT twist well the pic is fine by my hubby after all he took it tongue
@Queen i am in the north west
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2012
naija people they never learn ha ha ha
Re: Naija Men And White Women by OTwist: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2012
i doubt he took the pic, for u to display it on net. . .
but, as i said, if it's fine for him, continue. . .
ur church members will also be happy to see you in this pose. . . wink
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2012
la de da cool
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2012
Amu Igwe:

"mrs" chima is a rabid & lonely akata welfare queen / green card machine still mad that one of her Naija runs men left her for a white chick. It's too funny.

I got your nuts dumb ape.   grin grin grin grin grin

Did you get a green card sucker yet? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by LogicMind: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2012
@op
I love white women. They are the best.
Black girls don't moan. They just lie there and wait for you to finish.
Oyibo sabi do am well well.
Leave frustrated haters. Let them hate.
Stupidly bound by dying cultures instead of enjoying their life.
The world is open. Get out there!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2012
ha ha logic nice one yer we are quite adventurous thats why we keep getting all the guys innit ha ha ha
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2012
This is funny.A white woman who is married to a nigerian man tries to act friendly in here and tries to speak nigerian broken english and the end result is some ppl are ganging up against her grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
Queensmith and MRS chima na two jealous akata women living on welfare
pendo and co belong to the class of old rejected nigerian women blaming nigerian men because some of us prefer white women to their nagging a$$
charlyjayden dont mind all these women attacking u jor cheesy
dem dey jealous of u because u be fine babe.u need to see chima picture grin.she dey fatter than two elephants put togther and if she dey walk the ground dey always dey shake grin grin grin grin
ehhh madame fattty fatty grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by OTwist: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
lefu, please open ur eyes. . . .
from the pic she has in her profile u can easyli recognize the type of body the lady got.
small ( not slim ) up, but getting larger and larger downstair.
so please don't insult the natural beauty of nigerian ladies.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2012
@ O twist and if i have a big fat yansh what is ur wahala with that most your women got yansh like buses anyway lol lmao
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
This thread is too funny if i was that crappy why you all posting here and getting annoyed should just lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
lefu is my second husband na he too nice he knows wats up
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
OTwist:

lefu, please open ur eyes. . . .
from the pic she has in her profile u can easyli recognize the type of body the lady got.
small ( not slim ) up, but getting larger and larger downstair.
so please don't insult the natural beauty of nigerian ladies.
what natural beauty of nigerian ladies? sad
do u mean the brazillian wig wey dem dey wear for head or the fake nails wey dem dey wear for hand or their fake eyelashes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by OTwist: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2012
no whala with ur nyash . . .
i'm i the one climbing u?

i'm just saying, it's unfair to see u as a rear beauty, and bringing down the same "qualities" on a nigerain woman.
thats all.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
charlyjayden:

@ O twist and if i have a big fat yansh what is ur wahala with that most your women got yansh like buses anyway lol lmao
ehn if u have a big fat yansh its a pluS for u nah wink
u know say some blackwomen are always jealous of white chicks with ikebe(big yansh)
why u think say many black chicks dey always hate on kim kardeshian wink
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
Well i happen to think alot nigerian ladies are beautiful with much better skin qualities than us i have no probs with them as i have many nigerian girlfriends i do have problems with haters who call me ugly cos am white i know i not ugly
Re: Naija Men And White Women by OTwist: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
lefulefu:

what natural beauty of nigerian ladies? sad
do u mean the brazillian wig wey dem dey wear for head or the fake nails wey dem dey wear for hand or their fake eyelashes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

there r women out there who r naturally beautyfull. unfortunatly guys like u, will say they aren't taking care of themself. . .
it's difficult to make some men happy, nowadays.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
Why have nigerians got obsession with fatness recently my fella loves flesh on a woman any woman he fancy is bigger he hates skinny women he says its like screwing a chicken. It used to be compliment that you are getting fat now nigerians are getting all westernised and jumping the band wagon on size 0 for me i love my big boobs and yansh and i will never change am
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
charlyjayden:

Why have nigerians got obsession with fatness recently my fella loves flesh on a woman any woman he fancy is bigger he hates skinny women he says its like screwing a chicken. It used to be compliment that you are getting fat now nigerians are getting all westernised and jumping the band wagon on size 0 for me i love my big bosoms and yansh and i will never change am
Many of the ppl leading the attack against u in here are not nigerians.u should note that non nigerians also frequent this site as well and judging from your profile your size is ok.The type of fat women nigerians dont like is the ones that look like this

Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
Yer ok i understand didnt think of that tom
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2012
lefulefu:

Queensmith and MRS chima na two jealous akata women living on welfare
pendo and co belong to the class of old rejected nigerian women blaming nigerian men because some  of us prefer white women to their nagging a$$
charlyjayden dont mind all these women attacking u jor cheesy
dem dey jealous of u because u be fine babe.u need to see chima picture grin.she dey fatter than two elephants put togther and if she dey walk the ground dey always dey shake grin grin grin grin
ehhh madame fattty fatty grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lamidi traffic don dey 3rd mainland bridge oo , time to make some gala sales monkey tongue grin grin grin

Charliesangel how u na? is ur bogolegeganga still in obokukugantata  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
im fine why you talking nonsense
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2012
Me nonsense? I go screenslap u ooo angry angry angry angry

Infact am coming to rub palm_oil on ur skin

Trust me dats b best tanning kit in town cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2012
charlyjayden:

im fine why you talking nonsense
yab am in broken english.u sabi speak broken english? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.