Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,275 members, 7,860,639 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15678 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
Palm oil dont be wasting it prefer it for cooking ,  plus will make me go orange and i dont like all that fake crap im white for a reason na  wink
And that last line wasnt pidgin it was gibberish the rest i understood lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Me nonsense? I go screenslap u ooo angry angry angry angry

Infact am coming to rub palm_oil on ur skin

Trust me dats b best tanning kit in town cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Idowu fear no catch u? angry
nah my wife u dey talk to like that eh?
a whole Prince lefulefu" wife angry
wait for there make i come baff u with cold water grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lamidi traffic don dey 3rd mainland bridge oo , time to make some gala sales monkey tongue grin grin grin

Charliesangel how u na? is ur bogolegeganga still in obokukugantata  grin grin grin grin grin
u sef nah go sell ur tray of oranges u village girl grin
no worry i go buy everything for the tray including u grin
u know say prince lefulefu is loaded cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2012
charlyjayden:

Palm oil dont be wasting it prefer it for cooking ,  plus will make me go orange and i dont like all that fake crap im white for a reason na  wink
And that last line wasnt pidgin it was gibberish the rest i understood lol
hahahahaha

Yes i no u b oyinbo, dont u wanna look like Donatella Versace?

She fine die!

lefulefu:

Idowu fear no catch u? angry
nah my wife u dey talk to like that eh?
a whole Prince lefulefu" wife angry
wait for there make i come baff u with cold water grin
Dem forget medical materials inside ur brain? abeg ask d babalawo dat delivered u ooo  grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2012
NEVER shocked
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

hahahahaha

Yes i no u b oyinbo, dont u wanna look like Donatella Versace?

She fine die!
Dem forget medical materials inside ur brain? abeg ask d babalawo dat delivered u ooo  grin grin
abegi go siddon for one side jor angry
u suppose know say i am a miracle baby cheesy
Re: Naija Men And White Women by SAFO(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
Be wary of Lefu. He has good intentions at heart but It's like the blind leading the blind. grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
SAFO:

Be wary of Lefu. He has good intentions at heart but It's like the blind leading the blind. grin
you with your half past four eyes grin
hw u go even know person wey blind and person wey no blind grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by SAFO(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
OK, I stand corrected, you're not blind. But you do live in an alternate reality from the rest of us. Planet Lefu grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2012
Why all the bashin on the OP? Is it cos she's 'white'? Or maybe i need to go back to the page i stopped, and read all the replies to the very last, so as to know if all the bashin are worth it, or to know if mrs white went wrong somewhere [but i doubt it].
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ranoscky:

Why all the bashin on the OP? Is it cos she's 'white'? Or maybe i need to go back to the page i stopped, and read all the replies to the very last, so as to know if all the bashin are worth it, or to know if mrs white went wrong somewhere [but i doubt it].

She didnt provoke anybody.Just because she was trying to speak pidgin and because she said she loved preparing nigerian meals some ppl here were just attacking her.Maybe it all boils down to jealousy.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by slimyem: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
all the peeps bashing op are plainly senseless!
Someone came on here to make you see a positive light to a negatively controversial issue and you are here vomiting your bitter bile.how sad!
And what if she isnt really white?
How is that suppose to affect your miserable lives?mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Nonsense!
I'm mentioning no names.he who this cap fits,let him/her wear it.
And if you decide to come back crying at my posts .i wouldnt be surprised!
It is expected!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
Yeah, @tom28 the green card connection thing.
@charlyrayden, though am not an hater, but to be candid with you after your first five replies on this thread I suspected you were either bin helped by your husband to converse or you are the husband acting the wife(like unpleasant chima suspected), but then again  anything is possible(have seen whites almost like you in Nigeria cultural knowledge) and your pidgin is not even that perfect(but, if I was acting I'd definitely do the same).
Re: Naija Men And White Women by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
@slimyem, ranoscky and tom28 am with u guys.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2012
slimy yem exactly i come here to try and shed some light on positive outcomes and that not all nigerians are bad and i get a ear full but you know what i dont care let em if it makes them happier
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hey Slimyem, stop being cowardly and name names.  It doesn't matter who this mor0n is. The point still applies: Why do they come here asking questions that should be rightfully appropriated to others? That's the first thing any sane human being would ponder. Ask your dumb self why s/he couldn't answer the question.

Nothing atypical about your post at all, and your picture says it all. You self-hating monkeys will trample upon your own in your quest to kiss oyinbo a$$. Truth is, the person that started this thread and your low esteem self are one and the same. You are one of the main reasons that Nigeria is in such a detestable state, and you have managed to export your filth to Britain and beyond. I don't blame you insecure scar-faced baboons at all. When the Nigerians that love themselves wanted to be on their own, you were the same mentally deficient animals that wouldn't let them be.

Abeg go and off yourself somewhere, you worthless waste of space.

Re: Naija Men And White Women by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
Actually, Amu you are the one with the problem and it's no doubt you are a racist.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:

Actually, Amu you are the one with the  problem and its no doubt you are a racist.

lol. I don't get your point. You can debunk anything I've said or you can stay on your mugu lane. Do you have an original opinion or are you yet another self-loathing scar faced imbeci|e? Actually, don't answer that.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
oh boy what a thread. nice web pic charly. looks great
Now thing is this,I try as much as possible to avoid knowing people beyond their posts here because there are multiple personalities. Kiss using one handle and bash using another.
I have said it and I repeat,do not take offense when people you dont know challenge you positevely or negatively cz its a waste of precious time. Whether you are nigerian,american,white british or chinese really doesnt matter. If one brings their private lives on public forum then they,must be prepared for what comes I guess,no need to get irked really.

See,what caught my attention was ur great knowledge of nigerian culture and that is what I have been trying to understand.I would have thrown the same questions if u were an ethiopian,hindu or pakistani

Now tell these young people here like lefulefu who like bashing and embarrasing their fellow nigerian women on this forum that its rare to hear the white fellow criticise their women on a public forum. If u were a black woman on a white forum you would have received a couple of racist remarks just by opening this thread.
You know this forum has made me understand that nigerian men harbour deep hatred for their fellow black 9ja women. I am sure you have read a million threads on that,seeing its not ur first time on nl and I wonder what ur thoughts are.Do u believe the average 9ija woman has failed their man? cz that is what these guys are trying hard to make the whole world believe through NL threads.You know we can have a clean discussion on this without insults but some people are too immature, so let it be.
Enjoy ur life charly. You got a great family so just have fun and move on.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by slimyem: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2012
Amu Igwe:

Hey Slimyem, stop being cowardly and name names.  It doesn't matter who this mor0n is. The point still applies: Why do they come here asking questions that should be rightfully appropriated to others? That's the first thing any sane human being would ponder. Ask your dumb self why s/he couldn't answer the question.

Nothing atypical about your post at all, and your picture says it all. You self-hating monkeys will trample upon your own in your quest to kiss oyinbo a$$. Truth is, the person that started this thread and your low esteem self are one and the same. You are one of the main reasons that Nigeria is in such a detestable state, and you have managed to export your filth to Britain and beyond. I don't blame you insecure scar-faced baboons at all. When the Nigerians that love themselves wanted to be on their own, you were the same mentally deficient animals that wouldn't let them be.

Abeg go and off yourself somewhere, you worthless waste of space.
psycho babbles as expected.
Come again and purge your insides of all the things that make you so bitter.
I await!
And yes,you amu igwe,my post is meant for you.even your acknowleding it says so.
Now,die!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by babsjnr(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2012
@Pendo89 true sh*t wise one
Re: Naija Men And White Women by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2012
Amu Igwe:

lol. I don't get your point. You can debunk anything I've said or you can stay on your mugu lane. Do you have an original opinion or are you yet another self-loathing scar faced imbeci|e? Actually, don't answer that.
There is nothing to debunk. Your previous posts already stated the fact, and the fact that you came on here bashing the op that actually did nothing wrong, at least nothing worth bashing shows how you detest people of her race.
Please, go on with the insult, by all means continue.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by yemboy1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
Why am i so different?? I have never for once thought of marrying a whity even when i could. I will choose a well cultured Nigerian woman again and a again. grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:

There is nothing to debunk. Your previous posts already stated the fact, and the fact that you came on here bashing the op that actually did nothing wrong, at least nothing worth bashing shows how you detest people of her race.
Please, go on with the insult, by all means continue.

I'm glad you admit that what I stated was indeed, factual. Who's bashing who? The funny thing is that I got on this thread and asked a relevant question. The idi0t OP couldn't handle it and came off with off-handed remarks. Then you self-hating clowns conveniently ignored that because you can't processes the thought that oyinbos can be demented, especially at your expense. Did you even for one second consider why your own brother would demean himself by procreating with the dredge of European society? I keep it real; not sure why this would anger a sane person. If you disagree with any of my points, refute them like an intelligent human being or play your position.

slimyem:

psycho babbles as expected.
Come again and purge your insides of all the things that make you so bitter.
I await!
And yes,you amu igwe,my post is meant for you.even your acknowleding it says so.
Now,die!

Then you should have addressed me directly, instead of whimpering in your trademark cowardice lol. You dirty, hideous & loud scar-faced monkeys only make me laugh. It is not my fault that common sense inflicts neurosis on you. You are one of the major ills of Nigeria and it is obvious that you are the ones that need to be purged. If I was one of you homely looking, dim-witted animals, I would hate myself too. Again, if you have the intelligence to refute anything I said, do so directly. Otherwise, you can go sit in the corner and choke on a hot bowl of buttered d*cks.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
She didn't deny that her friends were not in support of the relationship at first.
I know that you are aware that domestic slavery existed back then here and was it not our own people, the wealthy ones who sold the slaves out then?

Racism is everywhere for example you are a racist, lol. It is just reduced from one place to another.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2012
who's black,who's white
Re: Naija Men And White Women by slimyem: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
Amu Igwe:

Then you should have addressed me directly, instead of whimpering in your trademark cowardice lol. You dirty, hideous & loud scar-faced monkeys only make me laugh. It is not my fault that common sense inflicts neurosis on you. You are one of the major ills of Nigeria and it is obvious that you are the ones that need to be purged. If I was one of you homely looking, dim-witted animals, I would hate myself too. Again, if you have the intelligence to refute anything I said, do so directly. Otherwise, you can go sit in the corner and choke on a hot bowl of buttered d*cks.
another epistle of a psycho babbling.
Heheheh!
Keep knocking you head on the wall like some deranged bull till your brains splatter out.
Come back with your vomit.you seriously need to the some to the earth.seriously!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 12:44am On Feb 22, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:

She didn't deny that, her friends were not in support of the relationship at first.
I know that you are aware that domestic slavery existed back then here and was it not our own people, the wealthy ones who sold the slaves out then?

Racism is everywhere for example you are a racist, lol. It is just reduced from one place to another.

Whatever you just said up there has nothing to do with the matter at hand. To make it simple for you, her people have demonstrated more intolerance for her  type of relationship, so why don't she and her ilk go challenge them instead of venting on here? Either the psychoses of these creatures are foreign to you, or you just aren't that bright. Your deduction is cute,  but there's a difference between racism and self-preservation. It's not like I go around bothering or discriminating against white people. It appears to me that you aren't awfully exposed or simply have a poor self image.  You sound like you have good intentions but I'm sorry to say you have a lot to learn.

@Slimyem: Lmao. Bi+ch quit begging for my attention, I'm not interested. All I can picture is your scarified ashy face, yelling your horrible English with your pungent odor. Abeg shut up there and go take a shower, you cheap bush wh0re. Grown men are talking.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by slimyem: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2012
Amu Igwe:

@Slimyem: Lmao. Bi+ch quit begging for my attention, I'm not interested. All I can picture is your scarified ashy face, yelling your horrible English with your pungent odor. Abeg shut up there and go take a shower, you cheap bush wh0re. Grown men are talking.
you are getting tired of rolling in your own shite already?
Awwww.poor you!
And talking of seeking attention,wha the fcck are you?
Who wants the attention of a loathsome pig like you?duh!
You shithole is just so holding your brain hostage and that's why i'm sympatising with you on your predicament.
Come back here when you ready.
I got some more sympathy for you,takia loon!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by tpia5: 1:24am On Feb 22, 2012
Well, the op has achieved his or her aim of setting blacks/nigerians against each other as she previously stated.

Nothing new about that, actually - its the story of the black race.

May God deliver us from the evil that resides in human beings sha.

Some people are destroyers by nature.

Jesus take control.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by tpia5: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2012
And may God keep some of us away from these men who intentionally bring in destroyers to attack their hometowns and wreck their family lineage?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by AmuIgwe: 1:54am On Feb 22, 2012
slimyem:

NigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbatiNigbati blah blah blah . . .

Poor skank sounds hurt. Ugly, lazy, filthy, self-loathing animal. Unintelligent, horrible English, lose & desperate, scarified face, loud with nothing to say, foul body odor. You've been throwing yourself at me since I was a kid and I still don't want you, miss. Neither do your own men. Go away you this witch, you will not give me nightmares tonight lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.